Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Primal

Cast: Julie Night
Genres: other hair color ,Handler ,Pain ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Hot Wax ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission
Video language: English

The shoot starts. I get as far as pulling her hair and already her cunt is soaking wet. She's grinding her hips against the floor and trying to pull up her skirt. She can barely wait for me to put an asshook in and attach it to her hair, wrenching her head back and pulling the skin on her neck taut as a drum.
I keep pushing her and pushing her to see how far I can go. I bind her straddling a barrel with her legs spread wide. I drip hot wax on her nipples, inner thighs and labia. She squeals with pain at first, but soon her eyes begin to glaze over and her squeals are replaced with moans of pleasure. She sticks her tongue out and catches the drips of wax in her mouth. Her toes flex and curl up. She tosses her head about and tries to bite my face. She comes so hard she nearly loses consciousness. As soon as we're done she wants more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download Primal

Hysteria Treatment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Alice Moore played by Bunny is an investigative Journalist reporting on the missing case of Caprice Hunter an inmate who vanished from the corrections system. last seen at the Farm prison labor camp. Alice investigates asking to many questions she is permanetly silenced by the farms caretaker.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Hysteria Treatment

Sara Scott

Cast: Sara Scott
Genres: Bondage ,Suspension ,Domination ,shaved ,Straight ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment

Sara Scott is back in record time. We usually wait some time before we bring back models, but this time we couldn't wait. Sara has it all, flexibility, huge natural breasts, a cute smile and an amazing body. But most importantly, she genuinely loves BDSM. As far as she is concerned, the tighter the better and the harder the better. So of course we make it tighter and harder for her in this very intense shoot. Check out the hard caning, hard pussy flogging, tickling, and category 5 ties. A rope wrist suspension is just one of the highlights of this intense shoot with a 19 year old hottie.

Duration: 55:44

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sara Scott

Claire Adams and Jade Indica

Cast: Claire Adams ,Miss Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM ,white ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,Redhead ,Clothespins ,Strap On ,Electrical Play ,Ball Gag

Please welcome Jade Indica, a fresh new face for Wiredpussy. Jade is not only incredibly beautiful, but incredibly tough. Claire Adams shocks her with the cattleprod for the first time, covers her body in clothespins, strap-on fucks her and makes her cum hard over and over again. Don't miss this explosive WP update!

Duration: 1:01:15

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Claire Adams and Jade Indica

BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie - Secretary Redux [wmbcv-1116]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This is especially true if Julie is doing their makeup (and that is most of the time). Such was the case when Randy and Emily Addison were shooting the "Loaded Dice" story.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 727.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Chrissy Marie - Secretary Redux [wmbcv-1116]

Treasure hunt amirah

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ElitePain

Our revolutionary pain game format, the Treasure Hunt has released this now episode. In this format players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests she collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250. $500, $1000, $2000, $5000. WHile searching for these treasure, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game: If a player completes the upcoming punishment round, she can choose to stop at any prize level, and cash out her winning. However, there is one exception: If a player finds the fifth Treasure Chest, she instantly wins $5000. Hint: In some games a Switch card is randomly placed among the cards.

Duration: 1:27:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Treasure hunt amirah

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2