Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Cast: Violet October ,The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag ,white ,Vaginal Penetration ,slim ,Blonde ,Caning ,Cattle Prod ,Submission ,Straight ,Taser
Video language: English

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet's face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope's cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

BondageCafe - Gigi Allens - Very Private Secretary [wmbcv-0806]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

She went and pierced her clit hood right before shooting with Jim. She sure does feel it even through the latex and especially with the crotch rope. It's very immobilizing! Once hogtied she can't do much but moan through her gag.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 981.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Gigi Allens - Very Private Secretary [wmbcv-0806]

Girl Gangbound part 1

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Jewell Marceau, Darby and Darcy Daniels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner reporting: The idea hit me like a high velocity slug! Take the ultra hot selling "Gangbound" series, and make it all female! The ultimate "catfight", where the outnumbered loser gets roughly stripped, bound, gagged, and dominated!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:25
Video: 720x480, xvid, 850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Girl Gangbound part 1

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Insex - Dana part 1

Impaled through her cunny, she's singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She's locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torture, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor woman. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness. Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and with ropes, and she's speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and breasts bright red. Dangling high above the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She's lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her pussy. Her mouth-watering bottom cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her body writhes in the air. Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a stretchable bag goes over her head, freaking her. She weeps and implores as the bag collapses fully against her face with each breath. No mercy is given.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:27
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1502kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Insex - Dana part 1

The Training of Julie Night, Day Four

Cast: Julie Night ,Mark Davis
Genres: top ,Anal ,Gimp ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Straight

Miss Night's fear of small spaces is put to the test when she is crated like an animal and transported to the Armory in the back of a pick up truck. After an hour in the box she is eager to be put to use, and Mark Davis is on hand to put her through her paces.
Heavy humiliation is brought to bear on our trainee, and she barks like a dog and fetches a bone as good as any pet,
especially when she is gagged on Mr. Davis' cock as a reward.
Hard ass fucking makes her come like a screaming slut, and we see to it that every orifice is well used on this last day of training for Miss Night. We tease and control her orgasms as Mark pounds her ass and the Trainer stuffs her mouth with more hard cock.
Just when she thought it was over, we bring the blindfolded slave to the pit of her darkest fears. She must use all her training to in an attempt to make it through this final challenge in the underground water pit.

Duration: 1:14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Training of Julie Night, Day Four

Wasteland - For Whom The Bell Tolls

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Anal, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Edgy

It tolls for thee, Ten. In the silence, she hears the faint ringing of the bells. It takes her a moment to realize that the noise was coming from a set of bells tangling from clamps attached to her nipples. She breaths through the sensation. Then she hears the familiar crack of the bull whip and knew what was coming next. The tension built and Tens only release were the earth shattering orgasms she experienced over and over again.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2297kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Wasteland - For Whom The Bell Tolls

Nina Returns

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Nina
Genres: Femdom ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Straight ,Strap On ,white ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit

After a very long break Nina returns to Wiredpussy to get dominated and zapped by Maitresse Madeline. After being out of the business for so long some girls go soft, but not Nina, she still has all the fire that she is known and loved for! Madeline takes complete control of Nina and puts her through intense predicament play, ass worship, screaming orgasms and more!

Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nina Returns