Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Kitty wants to change her mind

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Kitty
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Purple Hair, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Magic Wand
Video language: English

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It's all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It's real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what's to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn't going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It's as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kitty wants to change her mind

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer

BondageCafe - Christina, Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Part 1 [wmbcv-0662]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

It was late in the day and she asked if we could do one of those "Hitachi Magic Wand scenes". Yeah, I can't really make this stuff up- well, I could, but then everyone wouldn't believe half the stuff.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina, Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Part 1 [wmbcv-0662]

BondageCafe - Karlie Montana - Welcome to the Cafe [wmbcv-0858]

Last month when Christina was last in town, we all took a trip down to West Hollywood to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant (best in the world, really).

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 708.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Karlie Montana - Welcome to the Cafe [wmbcv-0858]

BondageCafe - Gigi Allens - Helpless [wmbcv-0847]

Arielle does love bondage - and she certainly loves to come over and over when she is tied up. And that is a good thing - because we do love watching her squirm and scream, as she reaches yet another glorious orgasm.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3541kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 540.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Gigi Allens - Helpless [wmbcv-0847]

Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Pax and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore

Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some Bdsm, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before.

Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet

BondageCafe - Jean Bardot, Randy Moore - Turnabout [wmbcv-0713]

She is one very, very cute gal. She has a certain something that is pretty rare: There just seems to be something going on inside those eyes - even when she is just sitting there. This tie just sort of happened.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 526.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Jean Bardot, Randy Moore - Turnabout [wmbcv-0713]

HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HardTied April Rain Half and Half