Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sexy whore Damaris humiliated in public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Damaris
Genres: brunet ,Latinx ,big dick ,Public ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowjob ,Straight ,Female Slave
Video language: English

Damaris is left all day tied to a trashcan in front of hundreds of shoppers. Then she is dragged to a bar where she's finger fucked and disgraced by a crowd of strangers. She gets pounded by a big cock for all to see

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sexy whore Damaris humiliated in public

Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Dina Ket
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Redhead, Skinny, Tattoo, Tied, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Tail, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller

Remember slender teen Dina Ket? She ended up in the barn at some point, and while she doesn't have huge udders, she does have very long nipples for her age. Which is always a very good reason to keep a HuCow around. Nipples with a lot of potential are quite rare, so the farmer is interested to see if they will stretch and grow even more. Dina is very playful, she loves pet play and being kept in a cage. The farmer rewarded her with a cute fox tail butt plug, which makes her even more playful. Today, Dina is going on the milking bed though. She might not like it, but she will be free to play again after this session!

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

Q: What's the difference between a precious baby kitt

Cast: Lindy Lane
Genres: Domination ,Brunette ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Flogging ,BDSM ,white ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage

A: About ten minutes.
Lindy Lane is so fucking cute, it's ridiculous. The pigtails, scrumptious little body, lip gloss, pretty pink pussy, that voice! So what do we do with this precious little fuck kitten?
We spread her body open with minimal, but effective bondage, leaving her completely vulnerable. We make her wear blackout goggles so she can't see what we're up to. A little sensory deprivation goes a long way, heightening the fear and anticipation. We warm her up with a little flogging and zapping before strapping her down at the waist with a dick and vibe. Our sweet little kitty quickly morphs into a multi-orgasmic cum-beast, head-thrashing and all.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 458.2 MB

Download Q: What's the difference between a precious baby kitt

SexuallyBroken India Summer shackled down

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, MILF, Domination, Hardcore

Bound down on a custom made wooden bondage device that shows off her flawless body to perfection, India is wide open for use. Face down, ass up is a very good look for her.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 619.6 MB

Download SexuallyBroken India Summer shackled down

Princess Donna's Birthday Bash: Part 2

Cast: James Deen ,Seda
Genres: Hair Pulling ,Spanking ,Chains ,Slapping ,Big Natural Tits ,shaved ,Anal ,Whipping ,Domination ,Bush ,Puppy Play ,Oral Sex ,Interracial ,Tattoo ,unshaved ,Female Slave ,big dick ,Collar

It's Princess Donna's birthday, and she's celebrating in style. Latex, flogging, deep throating, double penetration, strap-on fucking, anal, foot worship, pussy licking, and of course, cake.

Duration: 1:06:37

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Princess Donna's Birthday Bash: Part 2

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Bondage ,Dildo ,brunet ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Straight ,Submission ,BDSM

Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.
Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don't stop until I have to.
Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.
For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.

Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!!!

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Wasteland - The Reckoning

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Fucking Machines, Jada Sinn, Leila, restraints, Shockspot

New comer Leileyn needs to learn many lessons. We decided that a weekend in Eric Xs dungeon was the best place to start. Under his expert tutelage Leileyn learns the true definition of pain, pleasure and most importantly discipline and respect.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1712kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 141.0 MB

Download Wasteland - The Reckoning

Jade Indica How fast can a Fucking Machine fuck?

Cast: Miss Jade Indica

Our sexy Italian babe is back, and has a Fucking Machine buried deep in her shaved cunt. Bound in hard metal with her arms back and legs spread, Jade is in a touch of trouble. How long will it take for her to cum? Add a gag, some flogging and some heavy weights on her puffy nipples and we have one moment of perfect beauty.
That is untill we turn on and up the machine impaled in her perfect pussy. Then there is much screaming and cumming. To answer that question we first posed, REALLY FAST!

Duration: 20:22
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Jade Indica How fast can a Fucking Machine fuck?