Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Harder She Cums, the More She Squirts!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Felony
Genres: Latinx ,Electro Plug ,white ,Slave ,Femdom ,Cattle Prod ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,fake boobs ,LezDom
Video language: English

Episode 4: Felony's no newbie to Kink, but that's not a bad thing. I know she likes to play hard and rough, and I'm more than happy to accommodate her need for hardcore electrical play.
Her legs are spread and restrained to an extreme, giving me easy access to her pussy. I'm not a cruel mistress, and to start the scene I eat her out to get her wet. Not that it needs it, as she's sopping wet and ready to go from the first taste. Confident that she's ready, I tighten up my electro strap-on and get to work on her cunt. She screams and cums over and over again leading to a squirting orgasm. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's squirted more than anyone I've seen at Kink!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 746.5 MB

Download The Harder She Cums, the More She Squirts!

Calico, Sister Dee - Ice Pony II

Cast: Calico, Sister De
Genres: BDSM, Pissing, Piss on Face, Ring Gag, Worms, Water Bondage, Clothespin

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Calico, Sister Dee - Ice Pony II

Wasteland - of Pleasure

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vyxen
Genres: Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Her breathing become rapid as he flogged the cloth pins off her body. The searing pain, quickly turned into delicious pleasure as she begged for more. How she loved the feeling of the leather hitting her body, she was so close to cumming. She begged for more and more, her body shaking with excitement and anticipation. Please Master, more I want more I want you to fill my every need.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 214.9 MB

Download Wasteland - of Pleasure

Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love ,The Pope
Genres: Athletic ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,white ,Discipline ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Slave ,Female Slave ,Bondage

Her abilities were tested and now she is expected to show some self control during her orgasms. First she has a zipper added to her body and her pussy is over stimulated to see if she can hold her composure. The pegs are left on her body during the break to allow her skin to marinate in the pain.
Derrick and Isis start the next scene having their way with Lyla. Derrick is fucking her face while Isis works on getting her fist inside of Lyla's cunt. Now that one fist is in, Isis wants to put her other fist inside of this willing slave. Lyla's body is used to the best of her ability, but they have grown bored, so to entertain themselves they finally remove the zipper.
Lyla is now suspended and again the trainers take turns using her holes for their pleasure. She has done well so far keeping her composure, but when these two finish with her there is validity to my prior observation about her being a sexual beast.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience

Cherry Picking part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Cherry has been through some rough treatment already. Her breasts are showing the bruises. Her body has been contorted and strained in several difficult positions. What is to come is way worse.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Picking part 2

Wasteland - A Games of Choices

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: caning, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony

Mistress Irony loves games, she especially loves making up games that fulfill her desires. The problem with Mistresses games is that she changes the rules. You see her greatest pleasure is to watch her subjects squirm as they try to figure how to get what they want. When will they learn that the only winner will be the lovely Mistress herself.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 261.8 MB

Download Wasteland - A Games of Choices

Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape, so PD has to use alternate means of getting her heart pumping. His chosen method is a combination of physical labor and physical pain.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD

Excited

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Excited

Jade Indica

Cast: Miss Jade Indica

Jade Indica is back. This Italian babe is smoking hot and so beautiful. Her tan, smooth, shaved body begs for abuse.
Legs back, ass up, the perfect fuck me position- Jade is very familiar with this set up. This girl has been fucking for some time, so it's time we fuck back.
Foot caning and pussy flogging, nipple clamps and mind fucking, these are just a few of the things Jade suffers though. With a perfect ass like that we feel the need to impale it. So we stuff it with a dildo and lock it in place. With the box closed Jade has just been reduced to two holes. That is all she is to us: two holes- two holes we abuse and make cum, over and over.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Jade Indica