Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

BondageCafe - Karina - Stretchy Stretchy [wmbcv-0138]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex

She also loves ball gags, well actually most any gag, but the more complicated and cool looking the better. And boy does she love to struggle and come while tied up really tightly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4725kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 307.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Karina - Stretchy Stretchy [wmbcv-0138]

Wasteland - Pushing on Boundaries

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Eric X, Flogging, restraints
Video language: English

Leileyn continues her lessons with Master Eric X. We all saw the transition from pouty to petulant and only under the strict guidance of Master has Leileyn been able to move forward. Today however, she has another surprise for her beloved Master, one that is bound to get into trouble. She cant stop smiling and laughing. She is pushing on the boundaries to see just how far she can take it. She is testing the proverbial waters. She is not going to like the outcome.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 189.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Pushing on Boundaries

Cowgirl Live part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 3

Double Bind 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

We could probably convince her to tell us everything we want to know with a few kind words and some promises about the future but a few thousand volts of electricity are definitely faster.

Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.4 MB

Download Double Bind 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

We don't often get two models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It's always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can't do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

21sextreme - Spanked to Submission

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Natasha Brill
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Busty Natasha Brill willingly signed up to spend some time with the sexy, but notorious Mistress Katy Parker. She adores the Mistress and being punished by her is more an honor then a suffering. Miss Parker doesn´t let her down, and really works over the blonde babe, spanking and fucking her to an orgasmic submission.

Duration: 33:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 714.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Spanked to Submission

21sextreme - Kathia dominates Miho

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Miho Lechter
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde

Kathia´s got some new toys. Some she got at the sex shop, and her newest girl toy is Miho, who she´s going to try her other toys on. Miho loves girls and loves to be dominated - it makes her feel this rush of pleasure and watching Kathia exert her power over her gives her intense sexual arousal. Watch as Kathia shows Miho that she´s the mistress supreme!

Duration: 35:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 750.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Kathia dominates Miho

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

21sextreme - Nurse Dominatrix

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mandy Bright, Hana Cute
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette

Hana finally realizes what is the difference between the paid medical service, and the free one. Especially when the dominatrix nurse, Mandy Bright ties her up and gives her a sexual, dominating treatment, rendering the beauty into a submissive slut. Tied and fucked Hana can only moan for mercy, but unfortunately it doesn´t included in the service.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 741.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Nurse Dominatrix