Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie

Cast: Claire Adams ,Moxxie Maddron
Genres: LezDom ,Brunette ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Fisting ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,buttplug ,Redhead ,Anal Fisting
Video language: English

Moxxie is not a "Girls Girl" and usually does not play with woman. Clarie on the other hand does. Claire takes Moxxie through some simple paces including ass hooks, ass flogging, biting and fisting. Watch as Moxxie gives herself over to the beautiful & sadistic Claire Adams.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool streams from under the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in a tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is then left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually the Dr. returns and places her on her side. He is about to leave Amanda for the evening, but he is not happy with the experiments thus far, so he flips the lights back on. He feels that Amanda could have done a better job struggling, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder and smacks her tits as incentive. That's better, she can't hardly move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

Download Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Burglary Alert

Cast: Danny Wylde ,Cameron Dee
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Athletic ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Curvy ,Straight ,fake boobs ,Rough Sex

Cameron Dee reads in the newspaper that burglaries are on the rise in her small suburban neighborhood. This however, gives her an idea for the ultimate sexual fantasy and confronts her husband with a surprising request. Watch as Cameron gets the sexual fantasy she desires! Her flawless all natural body gets manhandled, tied down and fucked hard in her bedroom at night by a man in a mask.

Duration: 41:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Burglary Alert

Smoke My Pussy (Manu Fox, Thayzinha)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Manu Fox, Thayzinha
Genres: BDSM, Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Sweet girls take turns stuffing each other's rectum and face sitting! Happy viewing!

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Smoke My Pussy (Manu Fox, Thayzinha)

21sextreme - Zyna broken

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Zyna Baby
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Bound to a shopping cart and left all alone at a construction yard Zyna Baby thought nothing could get worse until Kathia Nobili arrives introduces her to her fate.Zyna gets hogtied and Kathia plays all kinds of wicked games on her until she breaks resistance and lets Kathia fuck her dirty cunt with a plastic dildo! Witness Zyna´s sufferings now!

Duration: 33:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Zyna broken

Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Electro Clamp ,Brunette ,Anal ,unshaved ,Cattle Prod ,Violet Wand ,Femdom ,Tens Unit

Episode 1: Kelly Divine is back for her final round in her Electrosluts series. After all the electro-ass fucking I figured I'd give her tender butthole a break. So, instead I decide to string her up in what is a difficult bondage position for her. Her arms are tied back in strappado, one leg is tied up by her ankle leaving her other leg her only center of balance.
Even though I decided to leave her used up asshole all alone for the time being, I couldn't resist not taking full advantage of those luscious juicy butt cheeks. This position leaves her ass looking plump and ready for all of my electricity. I start my covering her ass with sticky pads attached to the 9-vold box so that a strong sharp surge is independently sent through each ass cheek.
After she grows accustom to that sensation I bring in my favorite light-up toy, the violet wand, with the perfect attachment to not only send intense surges throughout the surface of her skin but also inside her hungry wet cunt!

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

Download Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex

21sextreme - Meat Market - vol.4

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Vivien Bianchy
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, black hair, one on one

Mugur is one of Frank´s guests of honor. One of the things Frank really wanted to try on Vivien was the hot wax treatment, but he let Mugur do it because he is a great friend and is a bit of a pyro. Luckily they are in the basement because the screams get pretty loud and when Vivien gets tied and when she sees the flames getting close to her face she gets pretty nervous. Of course that is how Mugur likes them - he gets such a rush from seeing the anxiety build and he can´t wait to release it with a hard ass fuck!

Duration: 35:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 746.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Meat Market - vol.4

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I release Summer from her neckrope and make her sit in a chair. I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

Download Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2