Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

Pantyhose-d playmates Sandra, Whitney and Lisa had been left to their own devices in the wooden paneled playroom. A cart had taken Lisa's fancy for fun options with her curvy companions, strapped together atop the sturdy steel device she wheels them closer to a power point for plugging in the pulsating pleasure wands pressed into their pussies. The hogtied MILFs - tied by their ponytails - squeal into excruciatingly tight wrap gags and shiver at the vibrations, butts bouncing upon the boarded platform, while Lisa enjoys the scene, and her own marvelous masturbation!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 360.4 MB

Download Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

Disciplined For Dick: Slave Training Raquel Roper!

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Raquel Roper
Genres: Discipline ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Role Play ,switch ,BDSM ,brunet ,Tattoo ,shaved
Video language: English

When novice submissive Raquel Roper meets her trainer Seth Gamble, she knows it is not going to be an easy day. Seth is In Her Grill all day long, holding her to her lesson: Discipline and Dick. Tight bondage, tight gags, tight pussy, and this submissive plaything is smoldering in the the BDSM and sex. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Duration: 48:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Disciplined For Dick: Slave Training Raquel Roper!

Sexy Blonde with Little Tits Manhandled!

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Emma Haize
Genres: Submission ,Brunette ,Vaginal Penetration ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Blonde ,Handler ,Crotch Rope ,Tattoo

The Sarge manhandles petite blonde Emma Haize. Emma Loves being handled and used by big burly guys, and Sarge gives it to her just the way she wants it. Rolled in and objectified on a farm cart, arms stretched tight overhead, ass spanked red, plenty of orgasms and tight crotch ropes.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sexy Blonde with Little Tits Manhandled!

Emily Addison

Release Year: 2024

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it. We bind her tightly and watch intently, and then we tease her with the vibe. Her homecoming does not disappoint...

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Unreal Excellent Cool Vip Magic Collection Of Missogyny. Part 3.

Release Year: 2024

and she found herself unable to refuse the invitation to Mistress MISSogynys dungeon to catalog her collection of torment implements and slave training devices. Missogyny ties the lovely Ela to a wire fence and strips her naked, exposing her perky A-cup tits and hidden sexy tattoos.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Unreal Excellent Cool Vip Magic Collection Of Missogyny. Part 3.

Anna Rose Pierced

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be sex.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anna Rose Pierced

Ren Smolder's Test

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Ren Smolder's Test