Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Dorian and Jessica Host

Cast: Jessica Host ,Dorian
Genres: Cock Worship ,Straight ,Male Sub ,mixed ,Feet ,slim ,Slapping ,Redhead ,Role Play ,TS Fucks Male
Video language: English

Jessica is in the slammer for being a very naughty girl. But things get really naughty when we bring her some fresh meat. Jessica quickly shows Dorian that she's the head bitch. Binding his hands and milking his cock with her mouth he is helpless. She makes him lick her boots and worship her feet right before shoving her thick dick down his throat. Putting him on his knees and stuffing his mouth and ass with her cock. Jessica fucks him hard until she shoots her warm load all over Dorian.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 962.1 MB

Download Dorian and Jessica Host

Night Club

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Bella Rossi ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Metal Bondage ,natural boobs ,Anal Fingering ,Brunette ,Pierced Nipples ,Straight ,LezDom ,Big Tits ,Leather ,Suspension ,Leather Cuffs ,other hair color ,Crop

While Bella Rossi waits for her boyfriend in a night club, she is approached by two sexually charged lesbians who ask her to dance. Uncomfortable with the situation she unintentionally insults them as she refuses their offer. Maitresse Madeline and Lorelei Lee don't take no for an answer and aggressively take Bella to the dance floor. She is then humiliated, dominated and fucked for the rest of the night by two bad ass chicks. A very special update not to be missed! Includes spanking, slapping, rough housing, humiliation, role play, anal sex, double teamed strapon sex, ass licking, pussy licking, dildo gags, orgasms, bondage, hot wax and more!

Duration: 1:06:20

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Night Club

Discipline In Russia Volume 25

Release Year: 2024

Young girls have the rules of war , and they were delivered to the headquarters , where they raised their stripped of their gorgeous beautiful body tremble before punishment. They brought in the form of men , reach discipline ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3515kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 25

Anus Whipping

Release Year: 2024

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Anus Whipping

Office Day Dreams Part II

Apparently....my milfy blond secretary wasn't totally amused when I left her tied up and topless in my office for the janitor to find her later. Hey! At least I did it while there was still someone in the building, so she would have help getting out of it! Well, sweet little Amanda now has a surprise for me as well. She into my office while I am going over some reports and lets me know exactly how she feels. Before long, I am tied down to a chair and gagged. Amanda takes her time pleasing me (I mean delightfully torturing) as she unbuttons my blouse, exposes my breasts, pulls up my skirt, carresses my thighs, and groping me a lot like what I did to her. She tired of me quickly though, and decides to leave me there for my boss to find me later, just like the janitor found her. Amanda figures that this is the best way to tell Johnny about my misdemeanors.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

Download Office Day Dreams Part II

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

Download Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Service Session: Cigars and Bondage

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Threesome ,master ,Straight ,Role Play ,Oral Sex ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Female Slave ,Curvy ,Discipline

House slaves are taught the basics of cigar etiquette and service while tied in tight rope bondage.

Duration: 29:19

File size: 656.5 MB

Download Service Session: Cigars and Bondage

HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie