Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Little Lanta - Red cow milker

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Little Lanta
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Milking machine
Video language: English

Our little captured gymnast girl is ready for the red cow milker now! That's always an exciting moment in a HuCow's training program. Cute Little Lanta doesn't seem to be very excited about it though. She is leashed to the milking station with a heavy chain, waiting for what is to come. The farmer pats her on the head to make this little pet HuCow at ease, but Little Lanta is still scared. And rightly so: the red cow milker is the most powerful machine and her perfect round udders are very sensitive. She knows it is part of her training, but she is definitely not looking forward to so much power on her poor nipples!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 984.3 MB

Download Little Lanta - Red cow milker

Xxxx Milf

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Xxxx Milf

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

Our extremely talented model Valentina Bianco is back for some more elbow slamming! She can be tied with her elbows all the way together and raised to a chicken wing position. We tied her harness gag to her elbow rope so she couldn't look down. It was a brilliant struggle! Valentina is so cute and tough at the same time!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Belle

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Belle
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, one on one

Belle, 32-year-old mother of two visits our fetish chamber to experience joyful pain and painful joy! She is totally new to discipline and domination plays, and she curiously observes how our rigger prepares the ropes. When her left leg is lifted up and tied, she starts to feel the uncomfortable-ness of the situation. That´s when Master walks in with a handful of wooden clippers and his handy pinwheel, and starts to torment Belle´s still tight body!

Duration: 58:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Belle

21sextreme - Owning Her

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Barbie Pink
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, black hair, one on one

Barbie Pink learns what is total Domination. She seems to be cocky when she arrives to the Master´s lair, but this cockiness is swiftly broken by Master David´s knowing hands. Being tied up, slapped and fucked, Barbie cannot do else but admit her submission, but her domination can only end if she drinks the cocktail her Master serves.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2736kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 960.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Owning Her

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2024

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gunning for Beretta

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer