Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Bobbi Dylan

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bobbi Dylan

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

Tomiko

Super Tomiko has caught you, the villain (shot POV). You are tied to a chair. She is waiting for the cops to come but decides that she is going to ask you questions to get answers for your crimes. At the same time, she teases you with her slingshot bikini. She struts around showing off her powerful, tight, muscular body. She thinks she has things under control. There is a knock that takes her attention off of you and allows you to sneak up from behind her. Next thing she knows, Tomiko awakes tied to a bed....her legs are spread apart and her arms are above her head. She is naked and exposed. The cleavegag is enough to silence her. She struggles her sexy body for all to see. She thinks that she is in the same house but soon discovers after getting loose, that this is a different place. She goes to the door to exit, but you surprise her again from behind. She comes to with her ankles tied together and her arms tied above her head.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.2 MB

Download Tomiko

Transit Turbo

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Transit Turbo

The House Of Correction

Release Year: 2024

Girls get to prison where all of the woman with dirty sexual imaginations and their methods of education are far from pedagogics. Girls are connected and suspended, soar lashes to emergence of trails of .

Format: avi
Duration: 59:50
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.2 MB

Download The House Of Correction

Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3

Cast: Holly Heart ,Owen Gray
Genres: Slave ,Discipline ,Bondage ,shaped ,foreskin ,Gimp ,Role Play ,switch ,Anal ,Humiliation

Slave wannabe Holly Heart is shaping up to be quite the little anal slut. This MILF doesn't disappoint, she's done her homework and she's learning the House Rules. Still she needs some work, a cattle prod or two to the pussy will keep her in line until she takes the gimp's huge cock in her ass with gratitude. You're improving, Holly, but there's still work to be done.

Duration: 46:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3

Holiday Punishment

Cast: Felony ,Sasha Yung ,Ashley Jane
Genres: Asian ,slim ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Lesbian

Ashley Jane and Sasha Yung are two frightened little slaves who spend a painful Christmas with Mistress Felony. They are made to lick each others wet pussies and tight ass holes for her amusement. Then Ashley is tightly bound and fucked in her ass while Sasha fucks her mouth with a dildo gag. But the holiday is about giving and these little sluts get rewarded with big orgasms for all to see.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Holiday Punishment

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane