Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

21sextreme - Blind For Domination

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Valerie Follass
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Video language: English

Valerie Follass was naive enough to think that she can tame the notorious Master Frank with a cute smile and a pair of lovely tits. Well, she cannot. It just oil on the fire which feeds Frank´s domination. The master ties the girl up, blinding her eyes with patches of duct tape, and then uses the silly babe to satisfy his dark desires.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 909.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Blind For Domination

21sextreme - Chanel Gets Crushed

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Katy Parker, Chanel
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead

Silly Chanel, was fool enough to visit the Mistress´ lair. It is not something you can do without facing the consequences. Chanel, tied up and broken, soon does everything to please the Mistress. Sucking a dildo, kneeling or fingering herself. It doesn´t matter. There is one will and that is the will of her tormentor.

Duration: 32:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 676.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Chanel Gets Crushed

Ebony Babe Lotus Gets Tied Up With Domination & Squirting Orgasms

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lotus Lain, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Ebony

Lotus is getting a full dose of soaking wet water torment. She is bound in helpless positions and tormented to the point of breaking. Lotus is hesitant about the water, but is more than willing to see what she is capable of handling. Her face shows pure fear, but her pussy can't stop squirting, which confuses her. She can't understand why her body is betraying her mind. Her mind is screaming to make it stop, but her pussy begs for it to continue.

Duration: 53:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ebony Babe Lotus Gets Tied Up With Domination & Squirting Orgasms

The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Steven St. Croix
Genres: MILF ,Discipline ,Blonde ,domestic ,big dick ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,master ,switch

You know the story: you work your nuts off all day for some prick in a suit. You come home to chill out and relax, but NO - the house is a fucking mess, there is no food in the fridge, you can smell the laundry pile from the front door, the trash is overflowing, and there is no cold beer. And there is your so called slave, twittering herself and stroking her face-fuck-book account. So much for a after work blow job and beer. Well I say - Fuck That. Not in My House.
I want a slave to Do The Work in more ways than just bouncing on my dick. I want my House clean, organized and stocked. I put up with enough shit from assholes all week long - my House is my Retreat - My Fucking Castle - I say treat it that way.
When my MILF is not keeping the place up to par, I first bend that fine ass over the bed and spank the shit of her with that wooden spoon that she should have been cooking my fucking chow with - now I feed it to her instead. And talk about fucking dust bunnies - we got dirt elephants up in this mother fucker! I get her down on all fours to clean that shit up at the tip of my fucking whip!
As far as my dick goes, she can suck that when her chores are done. And keep that hot fucking pussy in the air while she does it, cuz that's where I'm going next. I make that doggie fucking slut slide that wet cunt of mine up and down the shaft till I'm ready to look at her face and blow jizz all over it. And don't forget to say thank you Sir.

Duration: 50:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two

21sextreme - Domination victim - Linda Ray

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Linda Ray
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, big butt, blonde, one on one

Eyes covered and limbs bound in a sitting position, Linda Ray waits impatiently for her Master who ordered her in this uncomfortable position hours ago. But when he arrives and takes advantage of Linda´s new position - ass lifted up in the air - and start to put pincers on her tender pussy lips and soft lips to make her shut up. Muzzled, she cannot tell how much it hurts, but her pain is reflected in her eyes...

Duration: 44:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 677.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Linda Ray

Please me!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Mallory Mallone
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Electro Clamp ,Corporal Punishment ,Nylons Stockings ,EMS Pads ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Collar

Episode 3: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn't look like the sort of girl who's looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

Download Please me!

Crystal - Hogtied in blue

Tall blonde Crystal is a high fashion model from Italy! She has never been tied up before, but she said she was willing to give it a try! Tied up in beautiful blue rope in the blue archive room, Crystal is in it for the ride. She enjoyed this shoot so much, she definitely will be back!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Crystal - Hogtied in blue

Dr. Ruthless!

Studio: HOM inc.

Dr. Ruthless, America's kinkiest sexual researcher, and her faithful assistant, Mongo, have enticed four apparently innocent college coeds into their laboratory dungeons for an experiment in bondage and obedience!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Dr. Ruthless!

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt