Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

21sextreme - Sex slave: Greta

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Greta, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette
Video language: English

Poor Greta is here to be the subject of the wicked affection of Mistress, this time dressed up as Nanny. When Nanny puts the baby food into her mouth, she behaves badly, and as a result, Nanny smears it all on her face. She starts to cry so Nanny takes out her favorite toy doll to comfort her - which soon gets stuffed into Greta´s tight & dry pussy! See the rest here...!

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Greta

It's Not About You

Release Year: 2024

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download It's Not About You

21sextreme - Broken Prisoner

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Katy Parker, Lillandra
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Mistress Katy Parker learned her tricks as an interrogation officer and she is still happy to use these methods to break some headstrong bitches such as Lillandra. Poor blonde bimbo doesn´t know what she is up to when she refuses to cooperate with Mistress Parker. Nevertheless, she will learn it. learn it soon and in the hard way.

Duration: 42:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 895.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Broken Prisoner

Dolly vs Penny - shock wars

Here we go: a two girl Challenge! We knew this was going to be a big mess of shocks, but these girls are crazy! Bad Dolly and Penny Lee are good friends, but they have absolutely no problem shocking each other! Dolly is a bit more evil, but Penny shocks her back many times! Shock wars!!

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14251kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download Dolly vs Penny - shock wars

Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Last Chance for Hair!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Bianca Stone
Genres: Blonde ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,mixed ,switch ,Hairy ,Lesbian ,Femdom

Episode 4: The final round with our loved hair model Bianca Stone. This shoot should now be held high in regard since it's a rare chance to see Bianca's body full of fur! Ever since our January Live shoot where I shaved every hair off Bianca's tight body, she has kept her skin smooth and hairless. However, today you get to see Mistress Lorelei Lee take full advantage of this hairy animal and put her to her last test! Lorelei wants to know if with the proper electro-motivation, will Bianca rise to her expectations and successfully please her as Bianca's Mistress!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 963.3 MB

Download Last Chance for Hair!

21sextreme - Teen Takes A Trip

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Katy Parker, Maria Bellucci, Betty Stylle
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, threesome, teen, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

Taken from a parking lot by Maria Bellucci and Katy Parker, Betty Stylle stands helplessly bound to the cell of a dark dungeon. She was almost crying in fear when the two mistress appeared and started to fulfill their dirty perverted fantasies on the poor teen. Come and enjoy Betty Stylle´s agony being dominated by clips and fucked by a dildo!

Duration: 36:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 781.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Teen Takes A Trip

Perfect Hot Unreal Exellent Vip Collection Of Sexual Disgrace. Part 3.

Release Year: 2024

I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 2 files.

Download Perfect Hot Unreal Exellent Vip Collection Of Sexual Disgrace. Part 3.

Felony Baby's Box

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Felony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

She is locked in before Cyd starts talking about covering it up. That is when she really starts to lose her shit. To help take her mind off of it he decides to cane her feet.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2244kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Felony Baby's Box

The Farm

Cast: Quinn, Luna Lace, Cobie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoo

The school's 3rd strike policy is that girls now have to attend the Farm training school, or they risk being expelled from school. Quinn quickly finds this is no holiday camp.

Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Farm