Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cindy Dollar - balancing in breast bondage

Cindy's big boobs are very tieable! I tied them to the ceiling, much to her suprise. Cindy was wriggling around, but as she struggled on her tip toes, it was hard to keep her balance. Every time she stumbled, the rope pulled on her tied boobs. Why doesn't she just stay still?!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 414.0 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - balancing in breast bondage

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Lupus Pictures - Room 34

The film tells the story of a girls' school closed. More precisely, we observe a day in the life of occupants of the room number 34.
On the morning checking under the bed of one of the girls found out the trash.

Format: avi
Duration: 35:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - Room 34

Blue Secretary Chair Tied

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

Download Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Bella Rossi Electrosexes First Time Lesbian Virginia Tunnels!

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Virginia Tunnels
Genres: Taser ,other hair color ,Slave ,Suspension ,Electrical Play ,Tattoo ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Straight ,Dildo

Bella Rossi turns out first time lesbian electroslut Virginia Tunnels with predicament bondage, first time suspension bondage, the zapper, the taser, electric dildo on a stick, electrified metal butt toy, face sitting and dripping wet orgasms!

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bella Rossi Electrosexes First Time Lesbian Virginia Tunnels!

Cali Logan

Cali Logan was the worst waitress I ever had. She was rude, ignored my table constantly, stood around gabbing with her friends and playing on her phone. So I figured I would teach her some manners. I grabbed her after work and tied her up good. Wrists to knees and a couple of good pieces of medical tape over her mouth. She was indignant but she deserved it. After berating her for a few minutes, I pulled her shirt down revealing her bra. I told her I was planning to take video and post it all over the internet, maybe even as a way of making money to make up for her rotten service. She wasn't happy with that but I didn't care. I finally got around to pulling down her bra revealing her breasts. That really made her mad. I also realized that she had given bad service to a few of my friends, so I decided to invite them over. By the time this night is over, she'll learn how to give good service to her customers I guarantee that.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 13683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cali Logan

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

Slave Prinzess

It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms on PerfectSlave, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide

Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 125.0 MB

Download Slave Prinzess

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2