Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

We love Spanish girl Britney! Longest arms and legs you have ever seen, and flexibility to match! Britney does not love us as much as we love her, obviously. Because every time she comes around, she gets tied in the most extreme elbow bondage positions, just because she can (not everyone can do this). Her arms are tied brutally tight, all the way together. She is hogtied and her neck is locked in a wide metal collar, making it hard to breathe. Why do we do this to Britney? Because we love her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

Jandi Lin

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jandi Lin
Genres: Dominatrix ,Strap On ,Anal ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Facesitting ,Sub ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Slave
Video language: English

Jandi Lin is a sexy Asian girl who needs a strong dominant person to satisfy her sexually. She gets off on hard bondage and different types of impact play with rough sex. Aiden Starr uses a variety of tools to inflict pain and pleasure on this helplessly bound beauty.

Duration: 51:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jandi Lin

Britney - beauty queen shocked

This tall Latina is from the UK! Which is a bit strange of course, but she is gorgeous and has competed in quite a few beauty pageants. Now let's see if she can take the Shock Challenge! With the collar padlocked on her pretty neck, Britney will have to endure a series of shocks to win her cash prize. Can she do it?

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14603kbps

Download Britney - beauty queen shocked

Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Britney - resisting

Tall brunette dancer Britney is back! She thinks she can resist the pain, and just ignore it. That was her plan to get to the cash prize. And to be fair, she seems to be doing pretty well at low levels. But when we reach 25, Britney lets out a yelp and starts clenching her fists. We got her again!

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14441kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

Download Britney - resisting

OutCry Hailey Young, PD

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

All she had to do was stay silent and PD would have attended to her in his own time. But she could not help herself. She called out and complained, and now she needs to be taught a lesson. One with clamps and canes and lots of pain.

Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download OutCry Hailey Young, PD

Beautiful Blonde with Big Tits gets Oiled up and Used as a Cum Canvas

Cast: Skylar Price ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Blonde ,bottom ,Pussy Eating ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Hitachi ,smooth ,Electrical Play

Skylar Price is one of the best models Kink has seen in a long time. She's got a hot fucking body, smooth tan skin, a shaved pussy, and a tight cunt and ass. Princess Donna helps her with her fear of electricity by locking her head in a box and zapping her with tazers, electrical plugs, ripping orgasms from her pussy with the hitachi, then using her body as one giant cum canvas. She gets tied down and oiled up while Princess Donna rubs her pussy all over her tits, face, and mouth.

Duration: 48:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Beautiful Blonde with Big Tits gets Oiled up and Used as a Cum Canvas

No Mercy For The Sweet

Release Year: 2024

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

Bondage xxx Party Part III

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

Download Bondage xxx Party Part III

Blue Satin Shirt Part I

My arms were pulled tightly together. All I could do was bite down hard on my blue ballgag. Thankfully Johnny used leather straps and didnt tie my single sleave to my ankles. I love hogties but I fealt pretty restricted with the single sleave, corset, and ballgag. I hope you like me struggling around and trying to play the damsel in distress rather then showing how much infact liked it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

Download Blue Satin Shirt Part I