Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

21sextreme - Domination victim - Avril

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Avril
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, blonde, one on one
Video language: English

´Help me, I´m blonde!´ says the writing on Avril´s tee, and after reading it you could be sure she´s indeed that dumbass type of teen girl - who´s just the perfect plaything for a business man who loves power plays. So time to take off that business suit and get down to brass tacks, the unsuspecting blondine domination victim is already hogtied and securely fastened, not knowing what will happen next...

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 32kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Avril

The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Straight ,black hair ,unshaved ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Redhead ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation

Lilla Katt is tested and assessed in her first day of slave training. It becomes clear early on that this trainee lacks endurance, but makes up for this weakness in sheer sexual enthusiasm.

Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

pLayed

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Penny Lay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Penny Lay has come to play. She just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body.

Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again.

Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download pLayed

Dining Room Table

Cast: Peter
Genres: dungeon ,brunet ,trimmed ,Tattoo ,Beard ,foreskin ,Big Natural Tits ,Bondage ,Pierced Nipples ,Corset

Maestro Stefano welcomes the audience to another brunch on the Upper Floor and introduces a newly acquired dining room table. The table is impressive, measuring 71 linear feet and 355 square feet, equivalent to a small two-car garage. Chris Gaw recalls being tasked by Peter Acworth to design a table for the room that could seat 60 people and incorporate bondage qualities. The design process involved mock-ups, drawings, and sketches. A plywood prototype was constructed in the shop to address factors such as depth, length, and height, considering standard table measurements. Peter had specific ideas for functionality, including under-table service. He outlines the thorough process involved in creating the table design, ensuring it met the desired criteria and functionality set by Peter Acworth.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

Download Dining Room Table

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Release Year: 2024

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

KidnapHer Volume 23

Release Year: 2024

As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.

Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download KidnapHer Volume 23

Amateur Casting Couch: Chamille

Cast: Chamille
Genres: Domination ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,Bondage , ,Handler ,bottom ,BDSM ,Submission

Chamille is not really new to Kink, she did an Anal Audition a while back but you may not recgonize her fro that shoot. This IS her first time tied up & tormented though. She loves sex & LOVES to be controlled and does have a point where she has had enough stimulation. Watch as she is brought to orgasm after orgasm time & time again and even squirts for the first time in her life!
She was so overwhelmed by her orgasms she forgot that this was a live shoot!

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

Download Amateur Casting Couch: Chamille