Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Earn Back Your Orgasms

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kenna James, Hailey Rose
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Strap-On, Toys, Facesitting, Tribbing, Femdom, Fetish, Submissive, Domination, Shaved Pussy, Kissing, Bondage
Video language: English

Hailey Rose cheated on her girlfriend, Kenna James, and agrees to be 'punished' to earn her forgiveness. Of course, this 'punishment' at the hands of Kenna only THRILLS Hailey... The naked and obedient Hailey is fastened to a spreader bar to keep her legs wide open, and then receives various sexy punishments at Kenna's erotic discretion. This includes getting strap-on fucked by Kenna until she's earned the privilege of seeing Kenna's breasts again, getting touched with vibrators until she's earned Kenna's tongue, and getting edged until she's EARNED back her OWN orgasms!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.1 MB

Download Earn Back Your Orgasms

Wasteland - Delirious Grooming Her Cat

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat Belmonts
Genres: breast play, Delirious Hunter, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play

After carefully brushing and styling Cat Belmonts hair, the fun begins! After a few good slaps with the brush and a flogger, Delirious gradually undresses her willing submissive and moves on to a sequence of sensation play including teasing her with an icy cold steel chain. After she is finished working over Cat, she instructs her to use a powerful vibrator on her clit which brings Delirious to a set of screaming orgasms.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 418.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Delirious Grooming Her Cat

Bondage Haize Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments.

Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bondage Haize Part 2

Sydney Hale - Cuffed to Her Crotch Rope

I love tying myself up, and I wanted to play with the big kid handcuffs and really be fucked. So I sat down on the floor and tied my legs up really tight, the rope around my upper thighs was really digging into my skin. I could feel the circulation starting to go away. I added a crotch rope and gagged myself. With a short rope I tied my ankles to my crotch rope XXXX me into a ball. I tied the handcuffs to the back side of the crotch rope. And then I let the games begin, I handcuffed myself, which sometimes can be a challenge, but I managed. As I attempted to struggle I fell over and then realized very quickly that I wasn't going to be getting up anytime soon. As I struggled and rolled around the handcuffs kept clicking tighter on my wrists. What I didn't know I had someone secretly watching me from the crack of the door. After what he thought was sufficient amount of suffering my guy let me out.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 519.7 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Cuffed to Her Crotch Rope

Wasteland - Delirious Hunter Late!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Joey
Genres: breast play, Delirious Hunter, Flogging, Fucking Machines, gags, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Master Joey is annoyed that Delirious is late for her BDSM training session, and to teach her a lesson, he restrains her to a chair, but her endless excuses and whining of why she was late further anger him to the point that, to shut her up, he puts a ball gag into her moth and proceeds to give her a good cropping. Once he has her full attention, he goes after her clit with a strong vibrator, making her cum again, and again, and again! After she is spent, she treats him to a world class blowjob for a happy ending to this fun, quirky scene.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3436kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 523.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Delirious Hunter Late!

Dildo Stick

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Ebony, Brunette, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Hogtied, Mask, Lactation

Our resident HuCow Thiccy Niccy is usually the test subject for new milking frames. She is used to our crazy builds, and this time she will be the first to try the new 'flying hogtie bench'. Very high off the floor, so it is a little bit scary! The farmer hogcuffs Niccy on the frame and then pulls her head back by attaching a rope to her harness gag. Her pierced udders are dangling down. Perfect position for the new compact cow milker, a very powerful machine! Niccy can't suppress a muffled surprised sound when the machine's vacuum takes a hold of her nipples. The farmer even stops mid-session to check her nipples, then reapplies the machine on Thiccy Niccy's udders. She is such an obedient and patient HuCow now! The farmer can really do anything to her and she will obey. Maybe it is time for oral service training next?

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14745kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dildo Stick

HT - Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Mouth Ass Whore

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.

When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.

Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Mouth Ass Whore

TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.

She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.

That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.

Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download TG - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves - Leaving Marks, Part 2

Rope Bondage Slut Loves to be Tied Up in Public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Antonio Ross ,Carolina Abril ,Tina Kay

Part 1: Bondage Slut loves to be Tied Up in PublicCarolina Abril is a beautiful slut and ready to be tied up in tight rope bondage and swung around a crowded park. Stripped of her fancy clothes, this whore gets corporal punishment and humiliation. Finally cuffed to a street post, this public slut is shamed for all to see.
Part 2: Public Slut knows how to work the crowdDragged to a crowded bar, Carolina is made to service the public. Deep throat cock sucking, Hard fucking, Lesbian Pussy Licking and squirting are all on the menu!

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 677.8 MB

Download Rope Bondage Slut Loves to be Tied Up in Public

Siouxsie Q Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. OT wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Part 2