Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 1.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Welcome to Christina the official site of Christina Carter. I am a fetish model and producer. My company Cc Productions creates exclusive cosplay, super parody content as well as bondage, pantyhose fetish, damsel-in-distress, femdom, Bdsm and more exclusively for my site members and clip store customers.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 6 files.

Download Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 1.

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Sandra & Jackie

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling 'chained to the desk', to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen - and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there's nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices. Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

Download Sandra & Jackie

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

A Day At The Office

Another day at the office causes Justine to pop a dvd into her laptop and let her imagination run wild. As she watches Tobi struggle on her computer screen, her mind drifts off to a darker place - where there is only restraint! Self-bondage is the only way Justine finds satisfaction - muzzle-gagged and hogtied with her nipples clamped, bound in leather straps; Panty-gagged and cuffed in a kneeling strappado with clothespins on her nipples; and bound to a chair wearing nothing but bird clamps, a gag and her pantyhose! As she emerges from her dream world, she pulls a 2-inch ball gag from her purse!

Duration: 1:36:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download A Day At The Office

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

House Of Frazier Part 6

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6