Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Lust auf kalten Stahl

Release Year: 2023
Video language: German

Harter Stahl und zartes Mädchenfleisch! Erlebe wie ein Schmerz den anderen lindern kann. Gefesselt, geknebelt und in einem Stahlkäfig eingesperrt. Sie müssen sich den Gelüsten und den fiesen Ideen ihres Herren total ausliefern. Lust, Geilheit und Schmerz vermischen sich und gipfeln in tiefer Befriedigung.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:41
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1133kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Lust auf kalten Stahl

Sydney Hale, Skimpy Lingerie

I was feeling sexy and wanted to show off how I was feeling. I put on my lacie black thong with garter belt and double layer of panty hose and thigh highs along with a strapless bra. I made a major effort to show my guy that I was in a playful mood walking around in my lingerie and black heels. It didn't take long for him to catch my drift. He started by tying my legs up, first at my ankles then working his way up my legs. He then tied my wrists together behind my back. Trying to struggle and get away he caught me before I could hop away and through me onto the bed. So my sassy sarcasm couldn't be heard he shoved two pairs of my panties in my mouth and secured it with the ace bandage. I tried once again to escape his hands, but then he added a very tight crotch rope because I was being naughty. And to prove to me that he was in still very much in charge he added the black leather collar and tied my head down to my knees so I was hunched over. The strain on my neck was kiling me. He watched as I tried to escape and was completely uncomfortable. Being such a nice guy that he is he took off my bra for his viewing pleasure, and watched as they bounced around as I struggled. To add to his own delight he started slapping my boobs around as if they were a punching bag. I wasn't feeling sexy anymore. The strain on my neck was starting to get to me as was his slapping of my tits, I lost it emotionally and started to cry. He smirked as he sat and watched me crumble, he finally got the rise out of me that he was wanting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 197.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Skimpy Lingerie

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I push the Spring Breaker up against a tree. She still has the rope around her wrists from when she was tied on the hood of my truck, so I simply tie them together. I tie and cinch her waist to the tree next. Her legs are spread and tied to trees on each side, before I bind her ample tits. I crotchrope her and tightly tie it off to a stake driven into the ground in front of her. I step away and watch her writhe and moan for a while. This is what spring break should be about! I decide she can still move to much for my liking, and I am soon adding more rope to remedy this. Her elbows are bound together, before I loop a rope over both of her wrist ropes. and tie it off to the trees beside her. Much better. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

Video language: English

This brand new Stocking Foot Collection features the strange tale "The Inspiration," featuring Angelique Lei and Ginger Sands, about a secretary who arrives for a job interview with a very eccentric author. Then Linda Friday introduces a number of pantyhose and thigh-high scenes from her, ahem, compromised position: Sadie Belle bound in a corset on a coffee table; Josie Perez tied to an x-cross with pantyhose, wearing pantyhose; Amber Michaels and Linda Friday tied together using pantyhose for a unique 'Pantyhose Ballet'; Amber inescapable tied in a bathtub; Linda hogtied on a bed; and Amber Michaels, trying to escape a closet while bound and wearing only pantyhose.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

Cici Rhodes - Shocking The Slut

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Clothespins, Cock Sucking, Dildo, Drool, Electrical Play, Flogging, Funnel Gag, Hitachi, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Clamps, Nose Play

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough. The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici

Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 880.5 MB

Download Cici Rhodes - Shocking The Slut

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Orgasms Scene 78

Annabelle is in for it. strapped to the pole in leather straps and an arm binder. impaled on a hitachi's dildo attachment. there is totally no escape even for this intense thrashing wildcat. i love seeing her sweat and she is going to be drenched.

Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Orgasms Scene 78

Cadence Cross - May I C...

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cadence Cross
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Dildo, Hitachi, Leather Strap Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Mittens, Orgasm, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Restriction

What do you get when you hand over one blazing hot redhead to one of the masters of old school device bondage and discipline? Well, that's easy, actually. You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused. Cadence Cross is our super sexy submissive today and OT has more in store for her than she is able to handle. Bondage isn't just foreplay, it's the whole game when OT is in control. Cadence is locked down with her ass up, showing off the perfect target for a bit of corporal punishment. This is a girl who gets off from feeling some pain so OT has no reason to hold anything back. He goes at her so hard that her ass starts showing off some bruises before he's even finished. Her pussy gets some battering of its own, leaving it wet and ready to get pounded.How much does Cadence love the cane? She doesn't complain for a second when OT takes the big, thick rod he's been using to turn her ass black and blue and plunges it inside of her. Her eyes roll back in her head and she begins begging again, hoping that she'll finally be allowed to cum. So far he has only teased her with the vibrator but she hopes that if he is happy with her he may actually let her get off. It's humiliating to beg the way she does, but if her only options are to debase herself or spend the rest of the day on the edge of orgasm the choice is easy.

Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 877.0 MB

Download Cadence Cross - May I C...