Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Pretty girls, clever bondage, great lighting and provocative lingerie on three hot young women. Simply stated, this is great bondage on great-looking women; clever and original and very tight restraint in a sexy bondage environment that surpasses all understanding. Remember those psychologically-impressible comic book scenes in which soome of the ropes of the bound subject would be treated with some liquid to make them draw even tighter? Well, these scenes look like that ''after'' effect -- the ropes in this video might well have been treated with whatever that mysterious stuff was -- the ropes are that tight! 11 bondage positions including lingerie, topless and nude (a generous sprinkling of heels, hose and garter belt-only scenes); lots of crotch ropes that are are practical as well as decorative; a gamut of gags from cloth and leather to ball and harness-ball gags; plenty of elbows together; several toe-ties, and intricately woven breast bondages.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:40
Video: 400x304, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 869.4 MB

Download Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...

Bella Rossi - The Farm: Bella's Visit Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Breast Bondage, Dildo, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Pogo, Vibrator, Ass Hook, Big Tits, Flogging, Hose, Metal Bondage, Mud, Natural Breast, Pogo, Ring Gag, Single Tail, Tattoo, Tit Torture
Video language: English

The weather outside is nice and PD loves nature. Bella Rossi, on the other hand, would probably prefer to be warm and inside. It may have something to do with the fact that she is stripped naked and kneeling in the mud. To really understand her predicament you need to see the metal contraption that is restraining her. It has shackles for all of her limbs, a collar for her neck, and a ring gag to keep her mouth wide open. The collar slides up and down, allowing PD to stand her up, bend her over, put her on her knees, or push her face into the soil. Whatever position he wants to use to humiliate and degrade Bella this device will support. This is what life is like for a dirty farm girl. She wallows in the mud, begging for food and cock like a hungry pig whenever either are put in front of her. She stands in her stall while her tits are pulled like she is some kind of cow. And whenever PD walks around behind her she shakes her ass enticingly, hoping that he might decide to fuck her if she shows it off enough, instead of whatever terrible punishment he has planned.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2678kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 878.6 MB

Download Bella Rossi - The Farm: Bella's Visit Part 2

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Member Requested Socks

recently had a member request that I make a video clip of me in exercise tank top, running shorts, striped crew socks and sneakers. I had difficulty finding the white crew socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top like they had back in the eighties, but I thought these might do....
Anyway, I come home all tired from running, and Johnny asks me what I have been up to. I tell him that I had to get my run in and I'm going to take a shower. Well, I think that Johnny gets worried that I may not have the energy to be tied up and play after I take a nice relaxing shower and change into some warm pajamas. So, he decides to seize the moment, literally. He grabs cable ties from the kitchen junk drawer and leads me over to the offensive treadmill that started this whole nasty running and therefore running out of energy trend. He XXXX me down on to the belt and makes quick work of securing me in a hog tie with the cable ties. He has to give me a gag, but doesn't have one readily available, so he steps away for a moment (he knows I can't get away) to procure just the right gag. He returns a moment later and fastens the leather harness ball gag over my cute little pig tailed head. I struggle back and forth, halfheartedly attempting to escape as the plastic ties bite into my skin. Of course, I drool profusely all over the belt of the treadmill and into my pigtails. Then, as I become more angry, I begin to contemplate the value of exercise. Well, any activity that gets me tied up....I guess it's worth it!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.2 MB

Download Member Requested Socks