Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sasha Heart, Matt Williams - Over the Edge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sasha Heart, Matt Williams
Genres: Ass Caning, Breast Caning, Caning, Chains, Clothespins, Dildo, Electrical Tape Blindfold, Electrical Tape Gag, Handcuff Hogtie, Handcuffs, Hitachi
Video language: English

Sasha Heart's experience in BDSM is limited to the kind of fuzzy cuff fantasies that people indulge in when they don't know how intense real bondage can be. She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life. She is tired of the worshipful attention that they shower her with. She knows, deep down inside, that she is just a worthless piece of meat to be played with. This is her opportunity to really feel it. She didn't expect it to be so easy to cum. She thought she would really have to try to get into it, but instead she finds herself instantly wet when Matt starts locking her down in cuffs. He calls her names like "slut" and "cunt" and she doesn't just hear them, she feels them in her soul. When he starts attaching clothes pins to her she arches her body up to meet them, and when she gets close to cumming she begs him to tear them away. She can't control herself anymore. Sasha came looking for the feeling she had heard described as cum-drunk, and now that she has had it she knows she will always be a slave to any man that can give it to her again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 836.3 MB

Download Sasha Heart, Matt Williams - Over the Edge

Anastasia Rose - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Face slapping, gagging, Punishment, Spanking, Whipping, 1821

19 year-old Anastasia gets a hard painal fucking and eats a lot of ass while tied in a demented chair predicament. If you´ve never had a metal chair tied to your shoulders while getting assfucked, then you can´t imagine what an intense session this was for her. It´s one of our hardest, and because she enjoyed it, it was one of our best. She´s not cured yet, though. Not at all.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Anastasia Rose - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours

Indica Jane - captured and milked

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Indica Jane
Genres: bondage, collar, milking mashine, gag, tits slapping

We have a new machine AND a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica's poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Indica Jane - captured and milked

Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx

Sandra reclines on the couch of her 50s lounge, reading and relaxing, all the while keeping an eye on the new maid who is under test for a placement in the Silvers household. The blond in a butt-skimming French maid outfit and fishnet stockings nervously flits about the furniture flicking out any thoughts of dust with a pristine white cloth, till her trembling hands tip over a trinket on a side table. Her punishment for a clumsy slip while dusting the parlour? A stern spanking from the sexy MILF Mistress Ms. Silvers. Completely helpless and utterly exposed, tied to an arm chair with her ample ass, terrific tits and bare feet on full display, Amanda must endure a loud, expert barrage of Sandra's hands on each vulnerable butt cheek. Crying out with each smack, till the lesson has been taught to her Mistress' satisfaction, when a duster is stuffed back between whimpering lips to stop any further protest while Amanda is left to think on what she has done, and the warm bottom she now has. With such a perfect pert posterior, Sandra thinks this service slave will be a fabulous fit for the position.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx

Dakota Marr - No Touching!

Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.I loved every second of it!

Duration: 39:26
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 809.5 MB

Download Dakota Marr - No Touching!

Star Nine - super drooly hogtie

We have Star Nine! This famous fetish model from the USA is our latest catch and she is tightly hogtied on the floor! A large ballgag makes her drool uncontrollably, which is always fun to watch. Star is a star! Even though this is some tight rope, she even manages to sit up, but she soon realizes there is no point in that. The crotch rope makes her struggling even more interesting, if you are a fan of helpless drooling, don't miss this one!

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 557.7 MB

Download Star Nine - super drooly hogtie

Ava Little - My Ass Is a Vagina

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Ava Little
Genres: Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Spitting, Bondage, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling

Ava gets taken to Anal Submission School after her previous dick-nosis session to reinforce her training. The lesson today is that her ass is a vagina. Dr. Chong fucks her tight butthole like a pussy with his huge cock, then Dr. Mercies fucks her up the ass for a long time over her hard desk. Then Dr. Mercies gives her a special grade written in cum, before he washes it away with his piss.

Duration: 30:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1824kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Ava Little - My Ass Is a Vagina

Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 2

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: Big Ass, Big Butt, Breath Play, Cangue, Chains

As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

Duration: 37:45
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 776.5 MB

Download Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 2