Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Sandra Silvers, Lexi Lane

Lexi and Catherine's noisy antics had rung through the walls of the Bed & Breakfast they booked into this Christmas Eve, loud enough to bring Landlady Sandra SIlvers bursting through the door to hush their giggling! Seems the milf in satin nightgown had ways and means for dealing with such wayward guests at her hotel establishment. A stash of rope handily in the nightstand alongside pillowcases for thick cotton cleave gags over each girls' mouth! Lexi, classically tied on the bedcovers with clothesline wrapping her tightly in plaid pajamas, hops over to help girlfriend Catherine who is struggling in a hogtie on the floor in her Christmassy red nightshirt and white cotton panties. Barefoot babes struggle to escape, quietly sneak behind their bedroom door, to secure revenge in return of ropes to the big titted B&B owner . This time silver haired MILF Sandra will be left on the bedroom coverlet, in barefoot bondage and gag!

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5104kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lexi Lane

Office Inappropriate

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Bondage Designs
Video language: English

The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

Starlight On A Pole

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower child of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

Download Starlight On A Pole

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager's miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries' struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Siouxsie Q - Smut Writer Part One

Release Year: 2014
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: Ass Caning, Bells on Nipples, Body Box, Breast Bondage, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Feature, Foot Caning, High Heels, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage
Video language: English

This is an feature presentation on the power of will and desire. Siouxsie Q is typing out a story, a work of fiction that is brought to life in her mind. Her protagonist is a woman in distress, locked away by a mysterious and dangerous man. On the page she has a different name, but in her dreams it is always Siouxsie that is trapped in bondage with her only hope of escape the total satisfaction of the man who is keeping her captive.She's never wanted to be fucked more. It isn't just the idea that once he's used her he'll leave her alone that makes her feel that way. This story is her fantasy. She wants her life to be a constant cycle of service and suffering. She wants to feel the rough hands of a man who knows he's totally in control. She can feel the excitement as a wetness growing in her panties while she is typing out the "horror story" on her screen.

Duration: 39:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 823.5 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Smut Writer Part One

Satin Secretary

Sometimes, I pretend to be working on website stuff, just so Johnny will snatch me up and tie me up in knots. Shhhh...don't tell him that I know he can't resist! So, on a boring Saturday afternoon, I'm wearing a gold satin blouse with my black satin skirt, garters, nude stockings and golden high heels. When Johnny returns home from his beach outing, he finds me in the kitchen staring at the laptop and does exactly as predicted. He goes upstairs and grabs what he needs to render me occupied. Once he is back downstairs, I willfully let him tie me up. He secures my arms behind my back, and ties my legs together above the knees, below the knees, and at the ankles with red rope. He gives me a red satin detective style gag to add to the shimmer of me tied up. I am seated comfortably on the couch at first, but as I feign indignation I slide down to the floor and slide around a bit more. It would seem I've become a big easy to capture!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.5 MB

Download Satin Secretary

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose