Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency

After we register our surprise, Lexy Mae and I decide to give the "gentlemen" the seductive show that we think they were hoping for. In our daytime business attire, satin scarves around our necks, and sexy high heels, we weave back and forth as our skirts ride up revealing our panties, and mmmmmpppphhh for the cameras through our satin scarf cleave gags. Andre "Toon-Man" and RopExpert have Lexy and I tied cozily in tan ropes and secretly we are enjoying this unprovoked practical joke. After we put on a little show for Johnny, RopExpert and Andre (the computer nerds from the shop next door) we decide to show them that we aren't just little ole damsels in distress. We help each other escape our ropes and gags and then chase after the boys who have been taking turns snapping pictures of us tied up and gagged. Hmmmmm.....Lexy Mae and I might just have to think of a way to get back at these boys! Especially the RopExpert!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 110.2 MB

Download Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency

Rough Domination With Hard Sex & Deep Throat - Miami, Callie Calypso

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bibi Miami, Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Threesome, Deep Throat, BJ, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Bibi Miami and Callie Calypso are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rough Domination With Hard Sex & Deep Throat - Miami, Callie Calypso

Katarina Blade - tied up swim

In Spain, we challenged Katarina Blade wanted to go for a swim in a reverse prayer and ballgag. She wasn't too sure about this, but we told her it was actually safer, since water can't get into your mouth when you're gagged. She said something, but we couldn't understand what she was trying to say. Pacing impatiently along the pool for a while, Katarina was clearly in doubt. Eventually she went in! It wasn't a really good swim, but she looked amazing in the water!

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 326.0 MB

Download Katarina Blade - tied up swim

I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as he walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash. I turn her around and lead her back to the start position. She is really having a hard time now and you can tell by the way she is moaning and screaming. I added a little bit of commentary by safa at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

Download I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Part 2

Morgan Lefay

Release Year: 2023

As is usual with a new girl we tie her up and interview her. In Morgan's case she gets a rope around her neck tied off to the ankle of one leg. The one leg she ask that it not be tied too. She also has a chest harness on that jut her DD's out like Barbra Bush's eyes. She has to lean over due to that neck rope, wearing her pretty dress and sporting her long hair. She's peppered with all type of personal questions: First time she sucked cock, first fucking, how old she is, what she does for a living, how long she's been into bondage...yada yada yada, then she's gagged with a giant ring gag. She's told to stick her tongue out and honey is poured upon it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Morgan Lefay

Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Holly Wood has an amazing body. It looks like she dropped out of the fantasies of every man and right into her own nightmare. She is not prepared for the kinds of things PD likes to do.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Bondage Monkey Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bondage Monkey Part 3

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Release Year: 2023

Thieves waylay a pair of palace guards dragging a lovely blonde slave girl in heavy shackles. They torture the guards hoping to learn the secret of entering the ancient walled city. They bring them to the warrior queen who shows them who the true FemDom is.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Vale