Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Visual Bondage

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

"Tight and pretty" is the phrase that best describes the women and the bondage in Phil Carson's fourth video effort for Harmony. Pc video regulars Andrea Neal and Talia Monet are back again, with Andrea showing off a couple of eyepopping, mouthwatering costume bondages and Talia in a comfortable, yet stunning casual tie. They are joined by Harmony star Randi Storm, who admires her bound reflection in a mirror and then shows her amazing flexibility and incredible talents (physical and comedic) as she pursues her quest of a bigger, more powerful vibrator.

Format: m4v
Duration: 58:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Visual Bondage

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Vina - Hardcore tits treatment

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Vina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping, Milking Machine

Young Vina wants to be a HuCow so bad, but her udders are very small. Today, she will get her first treatment with the electronic breast training machine. It seems a little harsh and painful, but it needs to be done! The machine can manipulate breast tissue in various ways, but the most obvious one is the vacuum training. This will make the udders more supple and it stretches the skin a little to enlarge the volume. I applied some oil to make the treatment easier for Vina, but it is still extremely sensitive for her. To have your breasts expanded to 3 times the volume by vacuum is not easy, and it takes time. I try out different settings and programs for her, because she wants this so bad!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 614.8 MB

Download Vina - Hardcore tits treatment

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Video language: German

Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her tits out of her dress so they may be properly bound with tight ropes. Crystal realizes that it is too late to turn back now and her uncertainty over her situation is obvious.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

Download Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Juliette Black

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing. Vicks confessed that her girlfriend was lying about something.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download Juliette Black

Bella Rossi - Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Ass Hook, Ass Play, Ass Whipping, Dildo, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Orgasm, Pogo, Single Tail, Stockings, Tattoo, Vibrator

You couldn't have thought we were done with Bella Rossi already. Look at her body. Those big tits, that tight ass, that perfect pussy; there's no way we were going to finish with her after just one quick video. To tell the truth she wasn't done with us, either. You see, she isn't some captive piece of ass that we're keeping locked in a dungeon. She is here of her own free will. She came looking for intense bondage and corporal punishment. We brought more than one Dom along because we've seen Bella, and dozens of other girls just like her, before. The seductive smile and coy flirting are all there to entice you in under the guise of showing her a thing or two, but Bella knows exactly what she's doing, exactly what she wants, and she is insatiable. Elise and OT may be more than she can handle, though. Elise starts off, without a second's hesitation, by securing the ass hook that regulates Bella's posture. Then come the first of many orgasms. They are supposed to be a prize but today they are more of a precursor. They leave Bella sensitive, tired, and out of breath. That's when the whips and canes come out. When a beauty like Bella has so much passion and experience with bondage you always soften them up before the beatings. There's no going easy on her, either. It's seconds before the bruises form, showing purple blotches on the bright pink of her ass. They make the next orgasms come sooner and harder, softening Bella up for more of this vicious, sexy cycle.

Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 729.6 MB

Download Bella Rossi - Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts

Chrissina Lovegag

It's about a few weeks since a man moved into a new Neighbourhood and now the first trouble has started. When he came earlier from work, he catched a strange person while sneaking arround his house. He brings the Snoop, a very attracktive and buxom Gurl, in his house to interrogate her. She assert to be only a Neighbour and was curious about who lives now in the house. The man doesn't really believe her, but the police won't really do something. So he dicide to show that big titted Gurl in her sexy Secretary dress a special lesson. Before she can escape, he overwhelms her and start to tie her up with some tight ropes on hands and legs. The shocket Gurl try to persuade him to let her go, but her punishment went merciless on. The man stuffs a bunch of towels into her mouth and closes it with a big, tight cleavegag. Now, got rid of her talking, he goes on to tie her up much more and effective. The helpless captured Tranny has no chance against him and at least she's perfectly and brutal bound and gagged in his hands. All desperate struggling and moaning is for less! Now the cruel captor can easily play with his packed up toy and will enjoy the rest of the day with his buxom guest.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 501.7 MB

Download Chrissina Lovegag