Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kardiac Bonds
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, f"ck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Bonnie Day - Blackmail

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Bruises, Chains, Choking, Cloth Gag, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Drool, Electrical Tape Blindfold, Electrical Tape Gag, Flogging
Video language: English

Bonnie Day is all about O.T., she has been trying to hook up with him for a long time. Now she has started to get a little too aggressive, when he rejects her this time, she threatens to tell London River, his main girl, that she's already slept with him already. Tragically for her, he's sitting with London when he gets the text with the threat, and the two of them know exactly what to do about her. When she arrives at O.T.'s place to meet him, she is instead met with London's fist and a quick nap.When she wakes up she is all wrapped up in belts in a burlap sack with her mouth bound in a tape and cloth gag. Now it is time for O.T. and London to have their fun and exact their revenge on the presumptuous girl. O.T. slices off Bonnie's panties with a knife as London humiliates her by drawing a face on the sack where her face should be. The two of them take turns punching the sacked up girl.O.T. then takes out a few of his tools and beats her body over and over again. He gets her all wrapped up in black gauze like a mummy, then slices a hole in it for him to be able to access her ass. He uses his cane to beat it until it is bright red. Then it's the whip cracking all up and down her body lashing against her soft skin. And after that the flogger, slamming against her until she screams.

Duration: 35:09
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2495kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 671.1 MB

Download Bonnie Day - Blackmail

Nyxon cured - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyxon cured - Part 2

Snow Bound

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Having already been bound into a lotus-tie at the beginning of her two-position session. looking hot in pantyhose, now has her legs retied on-camera into a stringently tight full-leg frogtie

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1447kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.5 MB

Download Snow Bound

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)

Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2