Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sarah Blake

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Angel Allwood - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Angel Allwood - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

As the epic and fast paced bondage and rough sex show draws to a close, our lifestyle swinger Angel Allwood is dazed and gasping. Her lush curves are covered with sweat and her sides heave. The endless orgasms have washed through her bound body, leaving her dizzy.
While the dishing out of the dick has been relentless, we are not done yet. Flesh and blood is all well and good, but we have a special treat in store for our big titted Milf Machine does not wear down, it never needs a break. Her greedy hole needs a mechanical touch.
After thoroughly testing out Angel's mouth and pussy, we add in a fucking machine. It is time for the big guns. All one has to do is set it on full blast and enjoy the effects. Angel writhes like a cat in heat as the machine works its magic. It is a beautiful sight to behold.
Our swinger has all the dick she could possible desire and then some. She blasts deeply into sexual subspace, twitching and moaning. Bless her greedy little heart. Err, holes. Today is a day she will not be forgetting anytime soon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Angel Allwood - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

NaughtyTies - Badman Bondage part 24

Studio: NaughtyTies

Candle and her husband are on vacation but Candle wasn't happy just fucking her husband, she let the hotel bellboy in her panties while her husband was out. She might have gotten away with it except for the fact that she fell asleep with cum still on her belly and is discovered by her hubby when he walks back in the room. At first he acts like it's no big deal and offers to forgive his wayward wife but she is going to pay dearly for the indiscretion with severe bondage!
Abducted Coed Starring Megan Jones. This tale of an abducted young girl starts out innocently enough when Megan knocks on my door asking for signatures for her class trip. I'm sick of all these college girls begging for stuff so I make her a deal. If Megan will let me tie her up for a few photos for my hobby I'll sign her petition. Megan agreed to let me tie her but she had no idea what true bondage was, until now!..

Duration: 1:32:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 742.2 MB

Download NaughtyTies - Badman Bondage part 24

The Bondage Slut

The bondage comes in the form of a clam shell style tie that folds her perfectly in half. She can look up over her tightly tied legs and we have a nice view of her neatly maintained pussy.

Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bondage Slut

Lita Phoenix

Dominated and bound, this slut gets her pussy inspected before taking a proper banging. With a thick cock slamming her butthole and his hands around her throat, Melrose gets plowed and punished like the submissive bitch she is.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 725.7 MB

Download Lita Phoenix