Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Audrey Holiday - Volcanal

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Audrey Holiday
Genres: Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, , Rough oral, Anal toys, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Skinny
Video language: English

Orderly Grind has the winter blues. So he asks hot little Audrey to transport him sexually to a tropical island. He facefucks her with his giant cock, which she can barely fit in her mouth, for a long time. Then he makes her eat his ass and feeds her a sloppy sperm meal. That´s when Dr. Mercies arrives and decides that no tropical island could be complete without a volcano. So the two men tie her up in piledriver and administer several big, lava . It´s all for her therapy, because we think this pervert is going to be seeking out some normal sex for a change after this session.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2766kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 560.1 MB

Download Audrey Holiday - Volcanal

Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer

19-year old Lina Roselina is a tiny teen from Belgium. She wanted to get tied up so bad, she has been emailing us for months. We finally got her to our studio and tied her in a reverse prayer, much to her surprise. She had never been in this position before (or in any proper rope bondage). Lina squirmed and tried to get out, but she couldn't. With a nice shiny ballgag added, Lina is just about as perfect as she can be! She will definitely be back!

Duration: 4:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 523.1 MB

Download Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer

Real College Girls In Bondage

Release Year: 2023

Two real college girls display their love of bondage, punishment, and pain. Genesis, a sultry beauty with short red hair, is introduced to shackles and then stripped of her clothes. A ball gag, clamps on her nipples and pussy lips torment her while she is spread wide for inspection. Forced to stand upright in a steel head cage hung from the ceiling, she drools around a ball gag, suffers with weights pulling on her nipples and pussy lips, and squirms under the lash.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:56
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1105kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Real College Girls In Bondage

Katie Thornton - boob support

Katie Thornton! She just keeps getting tied up. And it is not hard to see why! She is just one of the hottest girls around at the moment, and her spectacular boobs are really asking for lots of rope! Katie gets hogtied all the time nowadays, when a year ago she had not even been tied up with a simple tie. Katie's boobs actually help her during hogties, supporting her and keeping her back arched and her head up! Very nice!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 380.7 MB

Download Katie Thornton - boob support

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Jolie has already experienced a big black ballgag, now lets see how she handles a cleave gag. I apply a tight ace bandage cleave gag, complete with black tape wrapped over the top. I then spend a bit of time slapping and manhandling her bound tits. I bind her elbows and continue binding and cinching her upper body and arms. After a while, I remove her cleave gag. I then continue roping her. When she's ready for her hogtie, I apply her last gag. She's already experienced, a ballgag, and a cleave gag. She now gets her mouth stuffed and taped. I put her on the floor and hogtie her. She spends a little time on her stomach and bound tits, before I roll her on her side. She stays on her side for a bit before I return. You can see the relief on her face when she is freed from the hogtie. I then remove her gag and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 901.8 MB

Download Jolie Rain's Test - Part 3

Damon & Ashley

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

Download Damon & Ashley

Lily - Flexible girl box tied

There is so much we can do with Lily! But we decided to start her off easy and let her legs free, to make her show off her amazing flexibility! The crotch rope is a nice touch, it may be the reason why Lily asked to come back for some more bondage!

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 175.4 MB

Download Lily - Flexible girl box tied

A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Standing neck roped in the center of the room Terra struggles to free herself. She fights him as he begins to add rope. Starting with a deep crotch rope he ties her legs. She realizes the severity of her situation and taunts the man. Saying is that all you got. She says I could be out of this in 5 mins.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Submissed - Evelyn Dellai - Dellai TwinsTit bondage with submissive Eveline

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

his gentleman wanted me to tie his submissive wife and give her the full Mr. Mack treatment while he watched and took photos. I do not think they were disappointed.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Submissed - Evelyn Dellai - Dellai TwinsTit bondage with submissive Eveline