Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Devilynne - Matt Williams

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Devilynne took a break to go be a Milf, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up Milf in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren't going to make this easy on her.
Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne's tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Devilynne - Matt Williams

Powershotz - Jade Analyzed

Release Year: 2023

The room echoed everytime the cat-o-nine-tails is swung to her ass, which is music to my ear. Hands and feet bound, and on dog-like position. She is now trained to be a better bitch (she is already a bitch, that is, haha.
Her back got put some lotion, and it kinda makes her ass glistens. Fingers roamed her sensitive areas, just to tease her even more.
The glass dildo is introduced, and her holes are soon entered, with or without her permission.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 983kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 163.0 MB

Download Powershotz - Jade Analyzed

Hailey Young - Three Little Sluts

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Whipping, Black Hair, Cage, Caning, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Dildo, Dog Bowl, Drool, Electrical Play

This is the story of PD-locks and the 3 sluts. The first little slut was called Hailey Young. PD gave her a bit of an uncomfortable seat and decided to play with her but she just was not good enough. He and Elise Graves wanted to play with her body but she just could not take the pounding they had in mind. When PD threw her away he said, "This slut is too weak." The next slut was Alexxa Bound. She thought she was going to be up to snuff, but she could not even languish for him without flopping around like a fish in a boat. It did not take long for PD to get tired of watching her struggle and when he tossed her aside he said, "This slut is too dumb." But the last little slut PD played with, that was Holly Wood. She followed his orders to the letter. She took the pain like it was her only purpose in life and came as soon as he said she was allowed. And when PD was all through with her and set her aside for later he said, "This slut is juuuust right."

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 924kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Hailey Young - Three Little Sluts

Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 275.5 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Greyhound Gets The Academy Chair

During a recent visit to the Edge Dungeon (Edgedungeon), Greyhound gets strapped into their newest torture device, The Academy Chair! You've seen Greyhound strapped into a bondage chair before but never like this, after getting strapped into the large 800+ lb. chair, a helpless Greyhound gets hooked up multiple medical devices to check her vital signs while she is being put through a stressful bondage session. She gets hooked up to a 12-lead EKG machine to check her heart rate and other vital signs, has her finger hooked up to a SPo2 probe to check her blood oxygen levels, an ICG to check her heart and cardiac function, a blood pressure cuff, a single channel EEG to check her brain function and activity then has a vaginal probe placed inside her worthless pussy to check her temperature in this one of a kind stress bondage stream!

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 982kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 350.2 MB

Download Greyhound Gets The Academy Chair

Lera - tied up at the abandoned building

Lera is always in for abandonment fantasies! It's what she loves most. Remember when we tied her up all alone in the woods? This time we took her to this creepy abandoned building and tied her spread eagle to the structure. We used lots of rope so she would be totally helpless. Lera loves fantasizing about being left all vulnerable, waiting for someone to find her. She is such a great model to work with!

Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14575kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 804.8 MB

Download Lera - tied up at the abandoned building

Cowtest

Cast: Cowgirl

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowtest