Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Insex - Pendulum

She's such a fragile little cunt standing forlorn in her short dress and black stockings. Her hands tied behind her back, he gives her two minutes to try to escape the tight ropes. He lifts her dress to expose her sweet crack as the cane goes hard against it. Almost automatically the tears begin to fall. Still in a hogtie pd places her on the floor, tickling her feet, ripping her sheer black nylons. The ropes become even tighter and he consols her and asks about her comfort level. She moans as her pussy gets wet and her sobs get even louder.

Format: avi
Duration: 35:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

Download Insex - Pendulum

Jasmine James - Red

Top adult star Jasmine James loves to get tied up! She was all bouncy and excited about this shoot. and you can imagine what it looks like when Jasmine James gets bouncy! Her spectacular boobs are tied in red rope and her arms are in a chicken wing tie. With her fiery red hair and a red ballgag, Jasmine James is soooo hot, girls don't get more tieable than this!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

Download Jasmine James - Red

Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Ir is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Jasmin - box tie and crotch rope

Jasmin is back! She casually mentioned she never had a crotch rope before, which is a strange thing to say. well, we did not want to disappoint her, so we included one in today's tie. She is box tied and her legs are tied, and a tight crotch rope runs between her legs. We think Jasmin had a lot more fun struggling this time!

Duration: 5:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 546.4 MB

Download Jasmin - box tie and crotch rope

Izzy Delphine - reverse prayer

First time bondage for Izzy and a reverse prayer, slave collar, and ballgag! Isn't that a bit much? Yes it was, but she couldn't complain about it, because we couldn't understand a word she was saying. Of course, a reverse prayer is a bit harsh on the shoulders and elbows, but Izzy is flexible enough to be able to pull it off. And we get to enjoy the unobstructed view of her beautiful body, hear her moan, and see her struggle!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 349.0 MB

Download Izzy Delphine - reverse prayer

Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tightly gag Illustrious with a harness ballgag. She has small tits, but I decide that I am going to try and get them tied. Imho they don't need to be big to benefit from some bondage. It takes a bit of effort, but by using a thin twine, I manage to get them bound. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps

File size: 391.1 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

Insex - Sounds part 411

Moans, weeps, -curdling yowls. And of course, those happy sounds that babes make when they come. The legendary 411 runs the gamut of sounds, taking an electrified "sound" in her urethra. She's slowly throttled by the Gibbet, shocked, fucked in rose and bottom, burned, caned, and labia flogged.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1790kbps

File size: 573.9 MB

Download Insex - Sounds part 411

Jenni C - gymnast in ropes

Gorgeous Jenni Czech is back again and this time she is wearing something very special: her purple shiny gymnast outfit! Soooo shiny! Jenni Czech is a very flexible girl, and we love her nice muscular legs so we decide to tie her upper body only, to see those beautiful legs struggling and kicking around! Jenni is also wearing her ballet flats, by special member request! If you have a member request, don't hesitate to send it in!!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps

File size: 353.7 MB

Download Jenni C - gymnast in ropes

Tyler File 2

Cast: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Pissing, Ring Gag
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File 2

Insex - Dana part 1

Impaled through her cunny, she's singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She's locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torture, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor woman. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness. Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and with ropes, and she's speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and breasts bright red. Dangling high above the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She's lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her pussy. Her mouth-watering bottom cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her body writhes in the air. Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a stretchable bag goes over her head, freaking her. She weeps and implores as the bag collapses fully against her face with each breath. No mercy is given.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1502kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Insex - Dana part 1