Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jewell and the Pichard Cage

There's no better sight than a naked lady locked in a steel cage, and this time it's Jewell Marceau who's about to be locked in Gord's infamous Pichard Cage by Claire Adams. As Jewell is about to find out, the Pichard cage has some extra features that you won't find in other cages. Claire fits Jewell with a leather armbinder and gag, and then inserts a metal bar into the cage, across Jewell's back and under the armbinder. This bar elevates the armbinder and at the same time prevents Jewell from escaping from the cage while the top is open. Its most important function, however, is to keep Jewell's ass and pussy in a position which is easy to penetrate with dildos. This is a feature to savor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:49
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2553kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Jewell and the Pichard Cage

Stripper In Distress

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Juliette is a stripper and was booked for a party. She comes to the house in a sexy outfit with black miniskirt, heels and a leather corset. She has also a cd player for the music. She knocks at the door and a man opens. As Juliette comes in the room she is a little bit surprised. No one is in the room except for the guy. She asks where the other people are. But the man has a really surprise for her. He was the man who has booked her and he is the only one. No party with other guys. He wants a blowjob and he takes off his belt and Juliette has an idea. She does so as if she wants to blow his dick and as the guy pulls down his trousers she says to him that she never will do it and runs out of the room.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stripper In Distress

Rope Of The Rising

Release Year: 2023

Rope of every color and texture on soft, lucious feminine flesh. Also see and hear the sizzle of hot wax on bare skin, the hiss of the whip as it slices through the air. From these elements, Japan's incomparable master of rope bondage creates his unforgettable masterpieces of living sculpture. The maestro first restrains Jill in a spectacularly colorful spiderweb of rope, leaving her totally vulnerable. Included are scenes with elaborate fetish costumes and other lavish production values. The inimitable full-suspension flying rope hogtie is a must see.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 640.1 MB

Download Rope Of The Rising

Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Jenni C! If you don't tie her up really good, she will kick your ass and run out of the house! She can be dangerous, and she will always try to escape. To stop her from falling off the bed, we roped her to the ceiling, making her hogtie a little more severe!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

Download Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Ivy Red - exposed

Bondage model Ivy is one of my new favorite girls to tie up! She is so easy to work with and she is always curious what is going to happen to her next. This time, she is going to be tied wide open on the papasan chair. Look at her surprised face! Ivy did not realize she was going to be this exposed. It's a very helpless and vulnerable position for this stunning new model. Enjoy the picture set and video clip! Ivy is also available for custom pictures and videos, just write me!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Ivy Red - exposed

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

Felicity Feline - Assie vol.2: Sick Anal Dreams

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Rough oral, Breast pain, Crying, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Punishment, Spanking, Female dom

Felicity cries for real in this anal therapy session. Dr. Mercies and Nurse Holl let her be the submissive, obedient dog bitch of her dreams, and then they make her bark and whimper as they take turns fucking her ass. Dr. Mercies makes Felicity eat his ass continuously while she takes it up the butt from Nurse Holl. But the real highlight here is the rapid-fire facefucking. Felicity breaks down in tears, but the cruel staff of the Assylum keep fucking her... It´s all for her therapy.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.8 MB

Download Felicity Feline - Assie vol.2: Sick Anal Dreams

Amy Faye - Anal Dunce vol.1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Punishment

Amy Faye came for treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce. She gets face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. Orderly Sinn´s big cock splits Amy´s little holes wide open.

Duration: 43:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2357kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Amy Faye - Anal Dunce vol.1

Izzy Delphine - gagged and hogtied

We tied up Izzy again! She is so cute! This time, she ended up in a hogtied (to an overhead rope), toe tied, and ballgagged. Judging by her frown, she did not like the gag, but we certainly did! Izzy was a little angry, so we just left her there to cool down for a bit. She sure has a lot of energy!!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Izzy Delphine - gagged and hogtied