Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Lupus - The Nightmare

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Do you remember the circumstance in which we left the main hero of our Headmaster's Study series? To refresh your memory: the Headmaster had to endure an inspection by the High Inspector in our last movie. And the inspection report was not favourable. Now, Lupus Pictures brings you a continuation of the series. It includes everything you like - strict spanking, prudence and nudity of students and other sweet features. You also know that each movie brings you "something extra".

Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1519kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Lupus - The Nightmare

The Steel Butterfly Lives

Release Year: 2023

Steel Butterfly to jail. The wily felon escapes and plots revenge for the busty blonde duo. Can this femme fatale succeed with her wicked scheme and become the world's greatest criminal? A thrilling adventure with lots of on-screen tying makes this a tape no fan of barefoot beauties in bondage should miss!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Steel Butterfly Lives

Elane Hershey

This is a clip about me being tied up really tight and gagged really well. I just wanted to do a voluntary enjoyable bondage clip. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen, which is the best for me. I had that "out of control" feeling and it was great. This is my little Happy Valentines Day clip. People who love bondage and like that out of control feeling will enjoy this.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1419kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

Download Elane Hershey

Elina - first time bound

Please welcome cute Elina to our website! This sweet Russian girl is a nice addition to our girl collection, because we want to tie up girls from all over the world! Just look at our model page to see if we have a girl from your country! And if we don't, please email us!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 258.9 MB

Download Elina - first time bound

Denali Winter - Winter Release

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Denali Winter
Genres: Ass Caning, BBQ Skewer, Cage, Cage Suspension, Face Bondage, Female Dominant, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Foot Bondage, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Nipple Clamps

It is a pretty hot dress that Denali wears while she stands around in her cage but as pretty as she is, Elise Graves did not decide to keep her around for her looks. Elise has her here because she is soft and weak and because she needs to feel it and know it is true. She may look tough but once the pain starts it is very obvious that she wishes she could be anywhere else. Denali's pleas of "no" and "stop" fall on deaf ears. Her shrieks of pain or terror will blend together with her moans of pleasure soon enough. Until then, Elise is content to ignore her protests and go about making her miserable as though she has not made a peep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 405.5 MB

Download Denali Winter - Winter Release