Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Dana Vixen - Poor Choices

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dana Vixen
Genres: Ass Whipping, Bit Gag, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Celebrator, Cock Sucking, Fingering, Gas mask, Hood, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Nipple Suction
Video language: English

Dana Vixen thinks she has to make a choice. PD says he is either going to fuck her or make her suffer. That is a lie, though. In the end he is going to do both, he just wants to make her feel like she has a little bit of control. It is important to have this illusion. If she thinks that everything has already been taken away from her she will resist him. When he makes her think there is still something left to lose she becomes much more compliant. It is amazing the things you can do to her when she thinks that maybe soon you will stop.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 362.1 MB

Download Dana Vixen - Poor Choices

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

A New Toy - Part 1

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A New Toy - Part 1

Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I help Yvette onto the floor where I cross her ankles and bind them. I then tie and cinch them to her thighs as well. She is soon hogtied Xtreme'ly tight! I tie her head back using the rope I tied into her hair. I remove her shoes and tie her feet and then her toes. I clover clamp her nipples and I leave her to struggle... well, there isn't much struggling as it just isn't possible, lol. Her partner Andreas asks me to remove the clamps. The rest of the clip is Yvette twitching and rocking on the floor.

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

Download Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

I Don't Play By The Rules

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

Riding The Rope Wenona

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Latex

Her feet are pulled to the sides to give Cyd Black access to her cunt and the harness she is in lets her sway in the breeze. While he's whipping her, vibrating her, and straight up pounding her pussy with Mr. Pogo, Wenona is helpless to do anything but hang around.

Duration: 45:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Riding The Rope Wenona

Colibri - tied up on the table

New girl! Colibri wanted to try a hogtie, just like some of her friends before her (Astrid, Velisa, Maya)! How many of these friends are there! We are always happy to help pretty friends to have their first hogtie experience. Colibri did really well in her table hogtie! Tight ropes with ballgag and hair tie! She is a cutie!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

Download Colibri - tied up on the table

Cobie - spread eagle neck rope

Cobie was so excited to do some rope bondage! She had been stuck in her chastity belt for days (read about it on ChastityBabes), and she was a little bored. Nothing gets her more excited than rope bondage! She wanted me to tie her spread eagle to the bed, and she even suggested adding a neck rope to make it a little more exciting! Cobie just loves bondage so much! It's great to see her struggle, knowing she is really into it!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download Cobie - spread eagle neck rope