Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

In this correctional facility the prisoners only have one chance for release. They need to fully understand the discipline and control of being a pony girl. Mistress Erzsebet and Sir Nic implement this painful way of preparing these girls for society. Their choices of tools are bit gags, heard harnesses, whips, floggers, bondage & sulky training. This movie is everything you want in a pony girl movie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 676.2 MB
Download Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB
Download Friday Night

Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.
Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body. Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves. Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy? That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.
Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt. Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 521.6 MB
Download Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black

Halle Von - Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Halle Von
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex

Girls like Halle Von are just made for being humiliated? spanked, slapped, gag-balled, spit on, whipped, ravaged by fucking machines? whatever. It's something in the way they look and the way their body language says me in every possible way? Even if she wasn't one of Master Bruno's BDSM sex slaves, Halle would be getting humiliated in ANY life situation. This scene starts off with Master Bruno slapping and spitting on Halle's gag-balled face until she's glazed like a ham. Then he deepthroat fucks her mouth, making her give him a blowjob far beyond her physical capabilities. She is then tied down and flogged on her thighs, pussy and tits until they're bright red, and her pussy is nice and raw for Bruno's dildo-on-a-stick. Now, for the rough sex! Bruno pounds Halle's sex holes in a half dozen positions before shredding her ass with the flogger again, even harder than before. By the time Bruno dumps his big load of cum on her chin and mouth, Halle is a crying, quivering fucked out slut. Total submission!!!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Halle Von - Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Gag Talk

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.5 MB
Download Gag Talk