Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 188.2 MB
Download Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

They Get Revenge - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley taunt her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB
Download They Get Revenge - Part 2

Naomi and Leila.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Naomi and Leila are such a cute lesbian couple until the point Naomi catches her girlfriend cheating on her with some strange sexy blondie. Monogamy is not really Leila's thing and that's why she involves a new person into the relationship. She just tight up her formal GF to the bed and her to enjoy her new lover pussy. It doesn't take long until also Naomi realizes that free three girls relationship has its pros.

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6876kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 889.4 MB
Download Naomi and Leila.

Adventures Of Agent Dd

Release Year: 2023

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Adventures Of Agent Dd

Flexible fucktoy brutally bound

The one. The only. The London River. This flexible fucktoy is back in all of her glory and ready to be Sexuallybroken. As she does. And we have a special set up to put this one through her paces. Not many are as flexible as London. We plan on taking full advantage of that fact.
A custom made wooden bondage device spreads her thighs wide and leaves that shaved pussy wide open and ready for access. That glorious ass is ripe and juicy and that pussy calls out for the cock. We oblige as London does what she does best, namely lose her everliving mind. Cock as that effect on her.
As London cums and cries and screams and cums. As she is wont to do. 10 inches of massive black cock reshapes her to a custom fit as she goes cross eyed from pleasure. The bondage keeps her firmly in place as we rail her down. She can not escape, all she can do is take the dick. Which we dish out in spades.
The two cocks tag team her down into a drooling and destroyed glassy eyed mess. London is undone. She gleefully dives deep into sexual subspace as we remove her brains by dick via her cunt. Bless this sexual animal, we simply can't get enough. She will be back. And soon.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 916.6 MB
Download Flexible fucktoy brutally bound

Couger Syren De Mer destroyed with face fucking, rough sex & lesbian strap on

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Syren De Mer, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Strap On

We have the Couger-tastic Syren De Mer and her amazing body, helpless and ready for cock today on the most creative bondage and rough sex on the planet. Today we called in Dee Williams (Formerly Darling) and her huge feeldoe to help destroy our sexy Couger Syren. Dee with her amazing athletic body, huge tits and big cock, loves fucking up bitches. We have Syren bound face down ass up and oiled to perfection, bound with custom leather, in a custom device. She is completely helpless and about to be solidly used and abused by cock. Back and forth, the couple blast Syren with cock. Amazing deep throat and brutal fucking make Syren cum over and over. There is nothing Syren can do but take and cum. Dee's huge strap on fills Syren's hungry throat to the bottom. Both cocks attack and Syren can only cum. In the end Syren is left dripping, shaking and moaning as reality slowly slips back into her cum drunk brain. Another victim of Sexually Broken is left wondering what the fuck just happen and why did it stop...

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 840.6 MB
Download Couger Syren De Mer destroyed with face fucking, rough sex & lesbian strap on

Festive Corset

Just because the Christmas tree is not up yet, does not mean we can't get festive with some shiny lingerie and good old bondage fun! Today, I am wearing metallic panties with my coral corset with the silver and black threaded brocade, black stockings, high heels and satin gloves. Johnny separates my legs with the metal spreader bar, secures my arms together behind my back with an open leather armbinder (so you can still see my gloves), puts my infinity collar around my neck and gives me a drool inducing leather bit gag. Maybe he will let me stay here for the remainder of the season....I am not really good at shopping for presents and decorating (unless by decorating you mean being tied up and gagged).

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 635.0 MB
Download Festive Corset

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.

Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3