Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug taunts her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug taunts her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the force think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB
Download Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

He comes back with yet more tape. He completely tapes up my lower body crisscrossing grey and black tape. Tape is everywhere... across my ass and even pulled tight between my legs!! More tape is crisscrossed on my tits as well. He adds more tape to my arms as well, completely taping the length of my forearms. When he's done, he pulls the bed back and releases me from the neckrope. He tosses me back on the bed and leaves once again. I start struggling to free myself. I struggle and mmmpph through the ball forcing my mouth wide open. This seems like an eternity. The man in the lab coat returns once again. Apparently he doesn't think I'm bound quite good enough, as he now adds rope to my ankles and wrists right over the tape.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 822.5 MB
Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

130 - Mop Head

Cast: 130
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Tits Torture

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download 130 - Mop Head

Hot Tears - Elise Graves

Sister Dee pulls Elise close to her and whispers in her ear. The words are cold but they make them both feel hot. They are beautiful and young. Their lust is hard to contain. They know that pain and bondage are the ultimate aphrodisiacs. The passion that fuels them is hard to find for most people. For them it is as close as whatever toys Sister Dee has at hand.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 469.7 MB
Download Hot Tears - Elise Graves