Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

No choice but to continue in their ordeal. Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless heroines. The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies - can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair's pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.5 MB
Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Emma Evins

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, All Sex

Die Fans zufrieden sein! Siehe die Screenshots und laden Sie den Film, genießen Sie die Show! Master punishing his miserable hooker slave he helped get her pain and humiliation. Enjoy.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Emma Evins

Long, Hot Summer Part II

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, force feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB
Download Long, Hot Summer Part II

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire superheroine outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB
Download Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I taunted him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB
Download Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Cheyenne Jewel - Bondage Jewel

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Cheyenne struggles. Her bondage lets her roll over, but nothing else.
The red tape gag mutes her struggles to a dull frustrated moan. As she struggles her short skirt rides up revealing her plump ass.
He's seen enough and he has to get some. Ravenous for her he licks, sucks, and bites her feet.
He even mounts her as she fights and screams, but he's not going to let her go before he's satisfied.
With each position he gets more and more use out of her. He makes her put her mouth on his cock.
He puts it in her cunt and finally her asshole. With each torment he gets harder until finally he explodes on her face.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Cheyenne Jewel - Bondage Jewel