Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and leave Ophelia K to endure her stringent bondage and gag. After some time, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side. I walk away once again to admire my handy work. There is still something missing though... ahh nipple jewelry... All I have are clamps and they are shiny, so I go with that option. Ophelia endures her bondage and clamps for the remainder of the clip. I added a little behind the scenes footage of the gag coming out.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

Tales of the Sin District

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Lupus Pictures presents the second episode about a police station in Prague's Nusle neighborhood. We see the familiar faces of the state troopers lead by their chief Kvapil; and we will also get to know other characters from this "sin district", e.g. councilor Birdie or madam Owl, who is the owner of the local house of ill repute. And her house is the focus of today's story.

Format: avi
Duration: 33:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2712kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Tales of the Sin District

Submit

Submit! Because sometimes giving into your master can benefit the both of you. Join submissive girls Shyla Styles, Natalie Minx and Devaun Long as they all give themselves to their male master. Watch as bondage, hotwax, suspension, whipping, vacuum pump and vibrator use ensues.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Submit

Controlling Amber

Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers.

Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

Download Controlling Amber

No Mercy For The Sweet

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

In Germany the decadent upper class, a new secret union has formed. The sadists circle. At very private and concealed places they meet and live out their sadistic fantasies of taboo with involve, bondage. By false promises and money to be made these docile girls are submissive and must endure a lot. Nipple play, pussy punishment, bondage, suspension, flogging and more!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 733kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2