Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

RealTimeBondage Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

The wooden frame she's locked to keeps her soles perfectly placed for a bit of caning action. Her ass is sticking out, practically begging to be taken advantage of by the same tools.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 914.9 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 3

Francesca Le' Bondage Legend

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

When looking for a woman that loves bondage and is an experienced bondage pro, look no further then Francesca Le. With a wide-eyed sultry innocence that has melted hearts and a deliciously sculptured body, Francesca is a fan favorite who delivers on the action! In this landmark video, it is revealed that she is truly a bondage legend! With rare scenes from her first ever video and a compellation of some of the sexiest scenes she has done through the years, this is a hardcore delight for all bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 33:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2066kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 543.8 MB

Download Francesca Le' Bondage Legend

Framed Part Two

Hardcore bondage is all about innovation and this contraption proves it. The position is backbreaking. It leaves Ashley Graham exposed like she is spread eagle, but with her tits and limbs arched out like an offering to Damon Pierce. Her bondage can rock and pivot to provide the perfect angle for her torment. For someone who gets wet from feelings of exposure and vulnerability it is a fantasy come true.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

Download Framed Part Two

HT - The Bitch In A Bag - Jack Hammer, Chanell Heart

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.
The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - The Bitch In A Bag - Jack Hammer, Chanell Heart

Locked and Stocked

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: 314
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Mouth Fixation,

314 wants a man who is dangerous. She wants a sick sadist to use her and toss her away like a handful of tissues. She does not even want to offer herself to such a man. She wants him to look at her, know what he wants and take it. She has fantasies of what he would do to her. None of them compare to the reality of having PD take control.

Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 604.1 MB

Download Locked and Stocked

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 1

Fayth prides herself on being a balloon popping master. One day I challenged her to a balloon popping contest. It took her 5 min to pop hers and she even cheated. I let her pick out the balloon that I was to pop and I did it in under 2 minutes, despite having no prior balloon popping experience. She claims the balloon must have been a dud, but it doesn't matter. Since she lost she gets to experience a nice tight hogtie. Fayth doesn't care though, she enjoys being bound, although maybe not quite as tight as I am going tie. She maybe also doesn't want to be tied in 100 degree heat on a dirty floor, but that's to bad. The clip starts with fayth standing in a sweater(Yes a sweater) and jean skirt, with her hair tied snugly overhead. She looks a little nervous for some reason. I am soon behind her and shoving a large red ballgag in her mouth. Before I start tying her, I have a little fun. I grope and manhandle the inferior balloon and then I turn her around and smack her ass. She does have a very nice spankable ass, and I tell her that later. Yes, It was 100 degrees and I made her wear a sweater, but I cut it off. I rip it right down the middle so I can grope her sweaty tits without it in my way. I lift her skirt and now start smacking her panty clad ass. I grab a bundle of rope and start to tie her, but before I do, I pull her skirt completely off to get it out of my way. I start the way I usually do by wrapping the rope around her waist and between her legs. Fayth is very expressive as I bind her and it starts right away as I tighten the rope between her legs. I continue and end up with a harness that runs under her ass cheeks with really accentuates it. I turn her around and smack her ass a few more times. I could do that all day, but I have a lot more rope to apply, but before I do, I add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I grab more rope and continue binding Fayth. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down... adding many cinched bands of rope. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and then I enjoy smacking her ass a few more times. I raise the hoist that her hair is tied to a little bit more. That gets her attention. I now start binding her upper body. By the time I'm done, a nice chest harness has been applied. I was going to take her down, but I get another idea. Fayth has no choice in the matter and all she can do is go along with it as drool streams down her chin from behind her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 1

Controlling Amber , Amber Ashlee

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

DungeonCorp resident dominant and rigger, Feenix is called into action to handle Amber Ashlee...Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers...along with some TENS and hot wax sensations...the final scene includes a zipper and mostly focuses on her lovely pink pussy...clamped, spread, penetrated and vibed, submissive Amber cums on command...Ogre...(Shoot ID: AMB_050913)

Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

Download Controlling Amber , Amber Ashlee