Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Pumped On The Sybian

Cast: Olivia
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Fetish, BDS
Video language: English

Cute little teen HuCow Olivia is so curious! The farmer lets her just roam free in the barn, she won't escape. All she wants to do is press buttons on machines. She finds a Sybian and a vacuum therapy machine, and Olivia carefully tries both of them. She seems to prefer the Sybian. But the farmer is not letting her choose, she is strapped and gagged on top of the Sybian, while her big nipples are being pumped by the vacuum therapy machine. Now Olivia has some discomfort and some pleasure at the same time. Her 18-year old brain is almost unable to cope with the situation. Does she like it? Is it painful? She isn't sure. Soon she is orgasming in cow space, and after this very exhausting session, all she can do is lie down and sleep. What a good HuCow!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14743kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pumped On The Sybian

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1

You may remember that Alexis lost an escape challenge. If she managed to escape, she won cash. If she lost she is to be my bondage playtoy for the afternoon. Needless to say that she lost. After she originally lost, I hogtied, groped, and ballgagged her. This was all I had planned for her until: She thought it would be funny to push the ballgag out. This earned her another hour of bondage. I have her change outfits and the clip starts with me leading Alexis back in. She's in handcuffs and leg irons. I ballgag her again, this time much tighter. I neckrope her and then I smack her ass and manhandle her for a while. I finally remove her handcuffs, so I can start roping her. After her arms are securely boxtied, I rip open her shirt and pull her firm, tan, fake, tits. Because of their firmness, I use some thin twine to bind them. By this time, Alexis is having a hard time with the ballgag. I remove it as I have another gag planned for her anyway. I finish up tying her tits. I then have a few more ropes to add. I manhandle, tit slap, and spank Alexis for a bit, once again. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 919.6 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A crotchrope is added next. I pull up a chair and order Alexis to take a seat. I remove her neckrope and I tie a length of twine into her hair. I am soon stuffing 2 pairs of panties in her mouth. They are sealed in with clear tape. Once gagged, I put Alexis on her stomach on the floor. I grope and smack her ass a few times before I cross and tie her ankles. I grope and smack her ass again. I then sit back and order her to struggle. Let's see if she can escape. Of course she can't the jute rope has no give at all and Alexis makes zero progress. She still has to much movement for my liking, so I tie her ankles down to her thighs. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 21:42

File size: 975.7 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 2

Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Release Year: 2023

Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the force that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Swallowing Cock and Cumming!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

London is on to her second part of her BaRS show, her cheeks still stained with tears. She is Bound over a bench with her arms pulled above her. Matt Williams and Sergeant Miles fuck her from both sides as she struggles to keep her position, but when London is excited her whole body responds and she has a hard time not moving, especially when the thing she wants most is to have her throat completely filled with cock. London cums and sucks and cums some more, all the while struggling against the bondage to get more and more dick.

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 496.2 MB

Download Swallowing Cock and Cumming!

Becca Diamond.

Release Year: 2023

The hot cougar into extreme bondage is hard to find. We're truly blessed to know one quite well. Becca Diamond, one hot and amazing woman with a rising career in the sex industry.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Becca Diamond.

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The creepy man removes her punishing cleave gag and replaces it with a large black ball gag. He then toe and thumb cuffs her. He uses more black tape... wrapping it around the ball gag. forcing it deeper into her mouth. He sits back and watches her struggle. After a while he returns to cuff her elbows and then he hogcuffs her. He leaves her to whimper moan and struggle again in the unforgiving steel chain and cuffs. He's not done with her yet though. He clover clamps her nipples and then stands over her with his foot on her side, like a proud hunter standing over his prize trophy game. Poor Violet does not seem to like the clamps at all! He doesn't seem to care though, he seems to delight in her suffering. After a while he pays her some more attention. He finally removes the clamps and then her gag. He kneads and pinches her sore nipples and once again delights in her muffled screams. He removes the cuffs and chains except for her wrists and ankles. Violet seems to be learning her place. She is now calling him "Sir" and is trying to keep quiet as he works. He tells her that he wants to see her bound in rope. He starts by tying a rope around her neck. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:44

File size: 1.0 GB

Download He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 2

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 1

Terra is gagged with a pump gag as she sits in a chair with her arms strapped tightly around a post. Soon after she is nose hooked. I pull away her chair and she is now standing. She is crotchroped. Her crotch rope is pulled forward and up, which arches Terra's back nicely, pulling her hips upwards and out away from the post.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 521.5 MB

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 1

Lilly Was Warned - Part 1

Lilly is part of a non-law abiding group comprised mostly of men. Lilly is smart and conniving as they come, thus she was allowed to become a member. The problem is that she wants to take over and the men in charge won't have it. She has been warned, but she went ahead with her plans anyway and tonight she's going to be taught a lesson. She's lured to an abandoned warehouse where a deal is supposed to go down, but she's what's going down. She swaggers up several flights of stairs and down several long corridors, wearing her tight jeans and high heeled boots. A door quickly opens and before Lilly can react, she's grabbed, quickly hooded, and taken back through the open door. She is shoved up against a post and a rope is quickly tied around her waist and the post. The hood is removed, but he warns that it will go right back on if she resists. Lilly is usually the confident, outspoken one, but for some reason when the rope touches her skin, she turns into a trembling, babbling, submissive, doing exactly what she is told. Her arms are bound behind her back, just before another rope is tied into her hair. The man then clasps his hand over her mouth as he roughly manhandles her. He rips her blouse and pulls her tits free, before tightly cleave gagging her. Her bare tits and nipples are squeezed and grope some more, before the man removes his belt. He steps behind her and starts whipping her jeans clad ass with it over and over. Lilly whimpers and writhes against the post with each blow. The man stops, but only so her can clamp her nipples and then tie them together around the post. He ties her legs apart as well. The belt comes out again and Lilly is belt whipped repeatedly. Every time she reacts, the clamps are tugged on. The man eventually stops and leaves her there to look pretty. This was her first lesson, but there's still more to come.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 999.9 MB

Download Lilly Was Warned - Part 1

Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... It's not long before I return with more tape. I start at her wrists and tape all the way up her arms, welding them together. I take a few snapshots, before I stand her up. I pick her up and lay her face down on the hogtie bench. It's set up today so that her legs will be apart. Each ankle and calf are taped to the uprights. More tape is run across her chest and then to the back of the bench. More is added to her gag and then taped back as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. More tape is added to her thighs and then more tape to arch her just a tad more. I quickly grab her tits as I have something more to add to them, but not yet. I keep adding more tape. I leave Armani to struggle and endure for a while. When I return, I add some nasty little clamps to her nipples. She doesn't like this at all! I tell her I'll be back later and poor Armani is left in agony.

Duration: 15:35

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Armani Hogtaped - Part 2