Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

The legendary Mona Wales brings her live BaRS show home as only she can...with a series of gushing orgasms so heavy we need a mop for the studio floor. This sexy tight bodied blonde has been fucked every which way, and we unleash the hounds for the grand finale.
Bound in a bent over position, her pouty mouth and perfect ass displayed, Mona is a warm set of eager holes. We rail her from both ends as her orgasmic shrieks of pleasure ring off the rafters. This one was born to take the dick.
While we have already fucked her silly, the addition of a vibrator is what seals the deal. The sensation is just too much and Mona unloads squirting orgasms so intense her eyes glaze over. As is her wont. It is a good look for her.
We don't stop until our fuck toy is a drooling mess bound in a puddle of her own cum, sides heaving and eyes glassy. It is the sign of a job well done. Until next time my dear, you truly were a delight.
Tags: Bent Over Tie, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blow job, Drool, Hitachi, Interracial, Natural Breast, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shackles, Shaved, Small Tits, Squirting, Squirting Orgasm, Vibrator

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.

Mona Wales

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

It is time. Time for Mona Wales to to try a love BaRS show. She has proven her worth in some regular Sexuallybroken shoots, now it is time for the big leagues. There are only 12 live BaRS shows a year, and only the elite can hang. Mona can hang.
Mona thinks she needs to work on her deepthroat skills and we are more than happy to help her out. But we never promised to make it easy. We are going to put her on a sybian just to make it a bit more challenging.
Bound on top of a sybian while strapped into the blowjob machine, Mona is getting her training. The sybian does what it was designed to do, namely make her cum so hard she is reduced to a drooling mess.
It is the endless hard cock to the face that is what seals the deal. Deepthroat, drooling, bondage and relentless multiple orgasms. Mona is just a babbling bag of holes. Stay tuned. It only gets more intense from here on out...
Tags: Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde Slave Training, Blow Job Machine, Deep Throat, Dirty Blonde Hair, Drool, Face Fucking, Interracial, Slave Bj Training, Small Tits, Smeared Makeup, Sybian

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Mona Wales

Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Flogging, Stockings, Whippin

Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame's Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her nose? Slave Abigail doesn't seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service. DEBRISx slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave's personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave's personality and the deep internalization of the slave's own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets

Only for sex

Release Year: 2023

Watch and get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks can't wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope you're ready, because tonight, we're all bound for sex!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2920kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Only for sex

Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 1

After a summer of moving, I am finally in the new studio and Kimmy lee gets to be the first to experience it. As with most first time models, I want to get an idea of what Kimmy is capable of. I grope, spank, and manhandle Kimmy and she seems to like it... so far so good. I crotchrope her and bind her legs. I am using some stiff flea market rope, so it takes a while to get her legs bound. I spank and fondle her more before I untie her neckrope and seat her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 1

Hope - Brave pro BDSM model

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Graias
Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

She blindly follows her master's orders. We borrowed her from her lord to try her. After Part 4 let me know how you liked Hope's performance. If you did, I will borrow her again from her lord.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hope - Brave pro BDSM model

Vengance Catherine DeSade

Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up. A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere.

Duration: 39:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Vengance Catherine DeSade

Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Pop singer Belladonna (Eve) is working on a book fetish-focus and drive. She agrees to meet with the consultant, sent by her to her agent, who is, of course, Jay Edwards. Jay criticizes her book and Belladonna, argue with him, is in the hands of a master ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2