Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Shocked Slut

A metal rod fills her cunt. It's wired. He screws electrodes to her copper-wrapped nipples. Whenever an alarm sounds, she gets shocked. If PD stamps his foot, she gets shocked. And when she screams because of the pain, it shocks her even more. She tries to learn silence. But when PD vibrates her clit, she makes noise, electrifying her cunt.
She is bent at the waist and locked in stocks. He wraps the whip up between her legs to smack her breasts. Hurting her makes his cock hard. He slides a hook in her ass, ties it to her hair, and fucks both ends. Her face drips cum.
He whips her breasts, her ass, her thighs. Bilbos lock her into a hogtie. She creaks like metal. Hoisting her in the air, he canes her and vibrates her clit. Lavender comes fast. No time for asking permission. He hauls her high into the barn and leaves her there, swinging.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:36
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 527kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 169.8 MB

Download Shocked Slut

Jackiebound part 354

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased

Video language: English

Ava loves when her Goddess plays with her. Her ministrations always make her so wet, sometimes she even manipulates the situation so her Goddess doesn't stop..SO.what happens when Goddess figures it out. Watch and find out.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 271.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased

Creep Play

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punish

It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing.

Duration: 56:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 740.5 MB

Download Creep Play

Summer Dress

I was wondering why Johnny bought me this cute little blue flowered sundress....until...I put it on. He tells me that he has plans after we go to the beach. So, of course, when we get home, he pulls out rope and thick cloth for a gag. I remove my shoes when I walk into the house. He quickly grabs me and leads me up to the living room floor where I am tied in a strict ball tie, neck to knees with rope. Then, he takes the thick cloth and it into my mouth and ties it around my head. Guess this is the new definition of a "beach day".

Duration: 7:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 336.1 MB

Download Summer Dress

Cat In The Stockade - Wasteland

The scene opens as Master Argus restrains Cat Belmont in a medieval style stockade. After warming her up a bit with a steel cat of 9 tails, be decorates her with nipple clams and then binds her legs in cling wrap, applies labia clamps and then goes to town on her clit with a vibrator until she cums again and again and again!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 256.9 MB

Download Cat In The Stockade - Wasteland

Birthday Traditions - Wasteland Bondage

It's that time of year again, another birthday for Twenty and Mistress Bella is going to give her a traditional birthday spanking, and then some. You see Mistress Bella, is a very traditional person. As you know every country has a traditional birthday punishment. The thought is that the delivering of physical stress will help drive away evil and attract good luck. So our loving and caring Mistress is determined to test them all out, plus add a few of her very own.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 162.9 MB

Download Birthday Traditions - Wasteland Bondage