Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Vintage Lingerie

We decided to try something a little different today. Hope you like it! Johnny found this awesome vintage inspired satin garter belt and thought it would be interesting to try this garter belt with all white lingerie set against a black background. He has me stand in bra, garter belt, matching satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels in front of our "bondage pole". Then he ties my arms above my head to the pole with rope and my legs apart with rope to the base. Johnny gives me a thick white cleave gag to finish off the theme. Now, what will this classic damsel in distress do?

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

Download Vintage Lingerie

Black Dress

How do your elegant evenings out usually end up? I'm sure it looks a little bit like this...You're sweetheart has dressed in this recherche black dress, hair fully done, make up dazzling, nude stockings and black high heels. After returning home from that fancy french restaurant, you say, "I have an idea". Next thing you know, your darling lady friend is hogtied on the floor with pallid rope and a piceous satin over the mouth gag. And an exuberant struggle ensues...Now, I know what you are thinking, "how is this different from any other night?"

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 452.6 MB

Download Black Dress

A BDSM Basket Of Peaches - Wasteland Bondage

Video language: English

Goddess Starla has Peach in an elaborate Shibari rope bondage suspension "basket", and after some cock sucking training on a HUGE dildo, moves on to hard impact play. As a reward, Goddess then treats her pet to some extreme insertion to bring her to a series of screaming orgasms!

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3447kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download A BDSM Basket Of Peaches - Wasteland Bondage

Bending Her Will

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Home Invasion has never been so fuckin hot. Jade Indica is overpowered in her bedroom after cock teasing at a club all night.
Roped and made to bend to the will of her intruder.
Her tight fit body is the target of a man who watched her at the local club and had to have her body the way he wanted it.
The hot bitch is stripped, punished for being such a dick tease and unable to escape her tight restraints. She is made to bend to the will of the intruder

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 951.9 MB

Download Bending Her Will