BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Darling's Sexual Destruction Westminster Station

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Dee Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: destruction, nipple clamps, squirting, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, gag
Video language: English
A special feature for the New Year, starring very special slave meat Darling. Darling is a hardcore masochistic fuck slut and we take the intensity straight to eleven right out of the gate with this one. Darling´s body is looking phenomenal and takes the rope great. Gags, multiple nipple clamps, squirting orgasms and hard anal fucking for days start the New Year off right!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling's Sexual Destruction

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hogtied - Victoria Voxxx - The Punishment Pool Camanche

Victoria Voxxx returns to Kink joining The Pope for some hot weather rope bondage in the pool! Ball-gagged and tied up with rope, Victoria is carried through the man-made rivers of the Kink compound by The Pope, stopping occasionally to finger her pussy. The Pope finds a cave and drags Victoria in so he can really finger-bang her pussy and spank her ass. Next up, The Pope has Victoria tied on her stomach on top of a rock in the pool where he can grope her without resistance. First The Pope fingers Victoria’s pussy and then spanks her thighs. The Pope uses some slack from the rope to choke Victoria, leading to even more orgasms. Then The Pope turns Victoria over and sits her in the pool while he chokes her from behind with one hand and finger fucks her pussy with the other. Finally Victoria is tied to a palm tree in the pool and The Pope taunts her with splashes before he breaks out Fluffy for some intense water whipping. Being the pain-slut she is, Victoria not only takes everything Fluffy has to offer but she actually gets off on it. With a little help from The Pope fingering her clit Victoria gives one last explosive orgasm before melting down the tree in the summer heat.
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20527kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - Victoria Voxxx - The Punishment Pool

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eunice Lee & Betty (aka Cali) - Mixed Lust Bertioga

Release Year: 2022
Cast: 731 (aka Eunice Lee), Betty (aka Cali)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Strap-on, Lesbian, Dildo, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Outdoor, Suspension, Fire, Pissing, Whipping, Ass Licking, Rimming
The perfect mix of black and blue, 731 and betty share some quality time in the country. First PD ties the two girls tightly on a mattress, gagging them with socks and covering 731 with a canvas bag. He plays with their breath, suffocating them both till they are gasping and choking for air. Bound with arms behind their backs, they get better acquainted with some hot girl-girl action. Rubbing their nude bodies together, they kiss passionately then take turns servicing each other with a strap-on dildo. In the next scene, 731 balances on betty’s shoulders, begging for her support. Suffering under the pressure, betty falters momentarily, leaving 731 hanging by her long, thick hair. Chained at the ankle and neck, the pair wander stealthily through the woods. Tripping, they tumble to the ground and desperately struggle to get back to their feet. Tied to a chair, betty uses 731 as a toilet. 731 receives the piss in her open mouth; wooden stakes prevent her from dodging the stream. Next, PD alternates beating the girls with a quirt, allowing them to decide who will be his target. At night, they hang out by the campfire. At the end of their long, hard day, 731 crouches fireside, watching as betty is roasted over the crackling flames.
Duration: 57:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eunice Lee & Betty (aka Cali) - Mixed Lust

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking Pucallpa

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Isabella Nice
Genres: big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, drool, dungeon, Gag, Latinx, Leather, muscular, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, shaved, Slave, slim, smooth, Stud, Sub
Tiny female sex slave Isabella Nice finds herself in over her head. She unwittingly saunters into the dungeon of a sadistic Seth Gamble, and finds herself held captive to his depraved desires. He strings Isabella up like a marionette and lets her dangle helplessly as he abuses her tight and smooth skin with a heavy leather flogger and riding crop. She cries out in pain as searing agony grips and causes her taut muscles to tense up. Seth jams his stiff cock into her mouth to shut her up, causing her to gag and drool. He quickly spins Isabella around and shoves it into her tight pink pussy. Desperately trying to break free of his brutal grasp, Isabella finally submits to the ecstasy of unwanted and repeated orgasms. Seth then tosses her onto a couch and ties her into a doggystyle position with inescapable rope bondage. With her young, all-natural ass perched into the air, the cruel sadist begins to fuck her asshole. Isabella is helpless and can only cum repeatedly. She is then tied to a table with her legs spread wide apart so her teeny whore holes are wide open and exposed to depraved punishment. Seth quickly slaps her face to establish control of the situation. He then pounds her pussy and switches to her asshole, repeatedly bringing her to the heights of pleasure. Gasping for air and pouring sweat, Isabella begs to taste his cum. Seth is happy to oblige and blows a massive load all over her perky small titties.
Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 088 [MF-7349] Boyd

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
Melissa decided to lick it, and wtih a very wet tongue start to massage Qween's soles, Melissa could notice Qween's breath is different, she is getting excited, Melissa keep doing a very good work.
Duration: 37:15
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4030kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 088 [MF-7349]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feet Tickling part 3 Oldhams

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianTickling
Genres: Teen, Russian, Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM
Powerful men with the tables turned on them. Suddenly they are the submissive one - all their strength has been taken away. It's the beautiful sexy women who hold all the cards.

Total size: 25.9 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feet Tickling part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Pain Slut Danni Rivers Submits to Brutal Torment in Bondage Creede

Cast: Danni Rivers, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage
Danni Rivers is super cute and seems to like bondage. She has shot for Fucking Machines a few times, so The Pope decides to take it to the next level. The day starts like any other, but once the pain starts, something happens. Something that no one, not even The Pope was expecting. This slut begins to fucking purr once he begins the torment. This isn’t entirely unheard of, especially with the use of a flogger, so he continues the torment. She is only getting it on her bottom half because she is restrained in a straitjacket. After a good flogging on her ass and pussy, we see what kind of pain slut she really is. The magic wand comes out and this slut can’t stop herself from having multiple orgasms. The next scene begins with Danni in a doggy position and The Pope enters with a mission. Was this a fluke, or is she a closet pain slut and doesn’t even know it about herself? He’s going to find out right now! His hands pound her body and then rip at her flesh, and all she does is smile and crave more. The cane is introduced first and she takes it like a champ. The feet and ass stripes appear right before our eyes, and she is still purring. Next there is the nasty knitting needle, and again she takes it all in stride. The electricity starts next, and this is the moment The Pope realizes he has a true pain slut on his hands. The only thing he can do now is enjoy the fact that he can have all the fun he wants with Danni and she will take every damn bit of it. The last scene has Danni on her back with her legs spread and exposed. Nipple clamps are put on her and then pulled, then we move into some extreme breath play with imposed orgasms. Her eyes roll back in her head, but he continues to make her cum until he has had his fill. What a slut! What a day!
Duration: 43:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Pain Slut Danni Rivers Submits to Brutal Torment in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Training Kimber Woods to be the Best Little Anal Whore Ever Mescalero

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kimber Woods, Tommy Pistol
Genres: bondage, brunette, bdsm, gloves, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Kimber Woods is a thick ass brunette with a gorgeous face that makes all the dicks jump. But Tommy Pistol thinks she can do better, and Kimber begs her trainer for instruction to become the Best Little Anal Whore Ever.Kimber takes her lessons well. As reward, her round, fat ass is all tied up and fucked with plugs, gloves and Tommy´s hard dick - much to the little slut´s delight. Enjoy Kimber Woods as she submits to Tommy´s will and gives up that ass like the Best Little Whore Ever.
Duration: 1:12:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Kimber Woods to be the Best Little Anal Whore Ever

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RTB - The Cuntwalk, Part Two - Hazel Hypnotic and Wenona Jemez Springs

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
The words scrawled across Hazel Hypnotic's chest give a simple request, "Damage Me." Gladly. Minbari and Mwb are on set to help us handle her. One jams his whole fist inside of her while the other plays with her clit. She thought she'd like it but the over stimulation has her sobbing in seconds.
The metal pear inside of her is no more friendly. The way it stretches her cunt is obviously painful, especially with the weights hanging from it. It's in there so tight she can't even piss with it opened all the way.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - The Cuntwalk, Part Two - Hazel Hypnotic and Wenona

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Scotts Mills

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feet Tickling part 6 Kaikohe

Then the vibrator comes in. He pounds her juicy inviting cunt with his fingers... teasing her, prolonging her pleasure and not letting her cum again and again.

Total size: 10.5 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feet Tickling part 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Filthy Whore Vanessa Vega Fucked, Stuffed and Shaken To The Core! Lanzhou

Cast: Vanessa Vega ,Ramon Nomar ,Tommy Pistol ,Eddie Jaye ,Robby Echo ,Donny Sins
Genres: Rough Sex ,Nipple Clamps ,mixed ,Latinx ,Athletic ,Airtight ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,muscular ,Blowjob
First time Kinkster and Filthy Whore Vanessa Vega Fucked, Stuffed and Shaken To The Core when she and hubby Robbie Echo decide to spice up their marriage and participate in a Gang Bang with a 5 Star review! In an old warehouse with a bunch of weird sex toys and cages a group of 4 horny guys with big hard cocks approach their clients. First they tear off Vanessa’s dress and check out the goods. All of their dicks are hard and ready for sucking so Vanessa makes the rounds stuffing her mouth full of each and every one. With nipple clamps on her perfect natural tits whips from the flogger turn her skin hot pink as she gags on all these 5 star cocks. In her first BDSM experience they tie her up with rope so now she can only use that whore mouth of hers to suck dick. The flogger and the vibrator send crazy mixed sensations through Vanessa’s hot body and get her pussy super wet for whats next. Tied up on her back with legs spread wide open Vanessa gets fucked by 5 fat cocks. The first one makes her feel so good she begs to cum and squirts all over his dick. But never should Mrs. Vega be without a cock in her mouth even when she’s getting fucked. This filthy whore can’t get enough cock so as each dude pounds her pussy she cums and squirts again and again. Choked, slapped and verbally humiliated she begs for a dick in her ass and these sexy gang bangers are more than willing to oblige in her anal desires.Everyone fucks her ass with their thick cocks and she loves it especially as the Hitachi vibes her clit. Next with Vanessa on all fours this dirty slut gets stuffed airtight. So many cocks hammering her slutty holes, one in her pussy, one in her ass and always one in her mouth. All this fucking takes her over the top with pleasure and with gratitude she thanks all these skilled fuck masters for stuffing her airtight. Flipped over on her back with her ass mounted on a stiff dick they take turns banging her pussy until she is out of her mind and all fucked up with the thrills of getting her holes filled. Finally each of these 5 star fuckers blow their hot load all over Vanessa’s pretty whore face and now, covered in cum, her life is complete.
Duration: 56:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Whore Vanessa Vega Fucked, Stuffed and Shaken To The Core!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Introduction to Electrosex Simla

Cast: Hydii May ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Femdom ,Violet Wand ,Feet ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Pain ,Electro Clamp ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Blonde
Episode 1: With Hydii I want to give her a good introduction to all of the implements at Electrosluts. Her continuation starts with, the Violent Wand, the Zapper and the Acrylic Plug.
I run the Violet Wand over her ass, giving her a taste of what’s to come - and though she might think she’s ready, I doubt she comprehends the pleasure and pain she’s about to experience with the other new toys!
The Violet Wand wanders over her nipples and then shocks her a few times on the clit before I giver her a kiss on the lips and lock her to the ground.
I place Hydii on her back with legs and arms spread, and restrain her for the first time with cold metal. Though she giggles though the process, it’s obvious that she’s nervous and hesitant about it.
The restraints give me easy access to her tender pussy. I let the Violet Wand run where it may on her body and shock her with the Zapper until both are on the soles of her feet.
Hydii ends the scene by cumming hard with the application of the Acrylic Plus in her pussy and the Hitachi Magic Wand on her clit.
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4750kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introduction to Electrosex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 42660 Astrid Star Mylo

Next Sage is laying on his back as Arson stuffs a strap on dildo down his throat to get it all slippery for his ass and then wraps a plastic bag around his head depriving him of precious breath.
Duration: 1:12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9065kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 42660 Astrid Star

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avery Black - Averys Dungeon Initiation (2024) Owaneco

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Avery Black
Genres: BDSM
Avery Black and Nade Nasty return for some hot bondage fucking! For starters Avery is blindfolded and bound, standing with her arms behind her back, giving Nade easy access to every inch of her. Wasting no time, Nade fingers Avery’s pussy and then tongue fucks her hot, wet hole. Nade bends her over and stuffs his cock in her mouth while untying her blindfold, then he gets behind her and slides his hard cock inside her for some hard fucking. Next up Avery is suspended so Nade can use her holes any way he pleases.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Black - Averys Dungeon Initiation (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lexi Lane Fuck my boy (HL040824) Maybee

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24566kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Lane Fuck my boy (HL040824)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Ass Belongs to You Sir: Slave Training of Riley Reyes Sarepta

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Riley Reyes
Genres: blonde, bondage, slave, submission, discipline, Rough Sex, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Hot anal loving blonde babe Riley Reyes loves when Tommy Pistol trains her to be his slave. Tommy wastes no time in teaching the fundamentals: Posture, Eye Contact and Gratitude. With the basics in hand, Riley is ready to move on to hard anal submission. Bondage, gags, discipline, whips and rough sex fill the rest of the curriculum for slave trainee Riley Reyes.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Ass Belongs to You Sir: Slave Training of Riley Reyes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Febby twigs patient 365 gang bang therapy Mounds

Cast: Febby Twigs, Ramon Nomar, Eddie Jaye, Robby Echo, John Johnson, Dillon Cox
First time Kinkster Febby Twigs loves BDSM and is ecstatic to be shooting her first Gang Bang among 5 hot guys with big dicks. In her Gang Bang fantasy Febby goes to the therapist to get help with her problem which is being relentlessly horny all the time! Its effecting her concentration, her life and her job and she needs a solution quick. After a therapeutic masturbation session for the doctor, therapist Ramon Nomar offers her a special treatment called a Gang Bang and even though it may be a little shocking it is sure to cure all her slutty ills. Ramon strips her clothes off to prep her, calls in the orderlies and they roll her away into the situation room where Febby, now Patient 365, promptly begins sucking every cock in the room. 5 big hard meaty cocks. one after the other banging Febby's throat making her choke and slobber. All the guys inspect different parts of her body, they taste her pussy and ass and feel her natural tits. Febby is sooo horny these gang bangers have a lot of work ahead of them in order to successfully treat this hot to trot whore. Upside down with nipple clamps and wrists tied to ankles Patient 365 gets a deep throat fucking from fat cocks and all the while they play with her pussy until she cums. Moving on to another position tied up with legs spread wide in full suspension the orderlies continue her treatment with the highly effective Hitachi, the crop and some good old fashioned pussy fucking. She gets fucked so good she begs to cum and squirts a geyser all over everybody. Ramon whips Febby with the flogger on her thighs and butt while the gang bangers keep fucking her slutty insatiable hole. All this shagging makes Patient 365 hornier so she begs to get her ass fucked. With no hesitation they stuff her ass with cock and then fill her pussy with another dick for some hardcore double penetration. Febby Twig can't get enough of all this delicious cock pounding her out and she just might be starting to feel the benefits of her special cure. With her ass, mouth and pussy packed with cock Febby is loaded airtight and having the time of her life. Finally on all fours and a dick in her mouth Ms Twig gets DP'd from behind one thick dick after the other satisfying all her holes as her sexy ass bounces up and down. Flipped over on her back Febby opens her legs welcoming any cock that can get inside of her. All the orderlies fuck her slutty holes deep and hard until she cums again and finally with the vibrator she squirts a massive amount of cum while all 5 dicks shoot their hot load all over her pretty face. Patient 365 is cured! Oh, but she will be back for more restorative man-handling Gang Bang Therapy before you know it.
Duration: 1:05:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Febby twigs patient 365 gang bang therapy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3 Glen Riddle Lima

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pain Slut Slave Training - Samantha Hayes Day One Ohara

Cast: Samantha Hayes, Xander Corvus
Genres: bondage, nipple torture, pain, pain slut, rope bondage, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, spanking, gag, blowjob
Samantha Hayes has the makings of a good slave, she desires to submit, cums from pain, and can take a huge dick like the little slut that she is. But she has no control, she needs training, particularly with her nipples. Good thing she came to The Training of O. On this first day of slave training Samantha is subjected to brutal rope bondage, spankings, nipple torture, gagging blowjobs, and hardcore fucking at the hands of her sadistic trainers.
Duration: 1:10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut Slave Training - Samantha Hayes Day One

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 4 Bairoil

The right woman does not need leather, whips and high heel boots to completely enslave and break down a man. You are as devastatingly sexy in yoga pants as anything else you could wear. What is the reaction in everyday life as you wear yoga pants. I’m just imagining men drooling and wives and girlfriends insanely jealous. But something tells me you might enjoy that. Am I right, Mistress?
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 23.0 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 41531 Eden Sin Neapolis

Leigh climbs on top of Sage’s face and smothers him with her pussy and then mounts his thick cock and satisfies herself for a while just giving him a taste of ecstasy. To keep things on edge Arson shocks Sage’s cock and balls with the zapper and the more he twitches and strains, the wetter her pussy gets.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10726kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 41531 Eden Sin

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luke & Rain Mangilao

Cast: Luke Degre ,Rain DeGrey
This duo show their stuff in a hot and heavy Sex & Submission-style test shoot, which includes suspension, flogging, blow jobs, breath play, and fucking.
See more about Luke’s audition process on <a href="http: news.behindkink blog default 2008 05 08 Lew-Rubens-Apprentice-Luke-Audtions-to-Work-with-Kink-com">Behind Kink< a>.
Duration: 46:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke & Rain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39720 Barbary Rose Doylestown

Tommy tells her she’s worthless trash and shoves his cock and balls in her mouth and down her throat.
Duration: 52:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12650kbps
Audio: 97kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39720 Barbary Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tattooed hottie is made to submit to five guys Trumann

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BoundGangBangs
Genres: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore
Aria Aspen arrives on set to find it pitch black. As she prepares to leave she is ambushed and taken down t the ground where she is held in place by human bondage. Unable to escape the multiple men that surround her she is made to submit to their desires, sucking cock, getting fucked in her ass, and being stuffed air tight before receiving all their loads!
Duration: 1:15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed hottie is made to submit to five guys

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Channy Crossfire - Whipped, Zapped, And Stuffed (2024) Mc Girk

Cast: Channy Crossfire
Genres: BDSM
Channy Crossfire makes her debut with a little help from Eli Cross. Channy starts off standing, bound with her hands behind her back, allowing Eli to inspect every inch of her body. After some pinching and squeezing, Eli flogs Channy’s flesh and then hits her with the multicane. Channy gets some nipple clamps applied and then Eli moves on to torment her pussy. Then it’s on to some electricity and Eli uses the zapper on Channy’s legs, stomach, and tits.
Duration: 53:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Channy Crossfire - Whipped, Zapped, And Stuffed (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag! Hazel Green

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that’s what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39896 Jojo Kiss West Chesterfield

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13190kbps
Audio: 97kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39896 Jojo Kiss

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1 Laval

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied Blairsburg

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikki Knightly: Girl Next Door Gone Goth is Bound and Tormented Eros

Cast: Nikki Knightly, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation
Nikki Knightly is nervous about her day with The Pope. It’s been a while since she’s been in his hands, so she’s understandably hesitant. She begins in a standing position with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked in place with steel stocks. The Pope eases her into the day with some sadistically sensual groping before he subjects her to any pain at all. But when the pain comes, it comes, and so does she. Nikki has sexualized all of it, and when she’s all bound up, she’s in her happy place. The imposed orgasms begin and she presses her ass back against The Pope, just to feel her captor’s touch. We next find Nikki in the scavenger’s daughter. She has struggled so much that she is exhausted by the time The Pope enters, but he takes no mercy on her and goes straight to work on that beautiful, fuckably body. He uses her like a little toy that he can discard whenever he’s done with her, and she loves the feeling of being taken and used. The Pope uses electrical devices to toy with her before issuing more orgasms that have her twisting and writhing in a futile attempt to escape his clutches. Nikki’s resistance exhausts her, but The Pope continues, relentlessly, putting her on her back with steel shackles holding her wrists and ankles firmly to the table. She feels the sting of more flogging, before she’s made to cum even more. By the end of the day, Nikki is so overwhelmed that she doesn’t know what to do. Submission is not only her only option, it’s her deepest love.
Duration: 33:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Knightly: Girl Next Door Gone Goth is Bound and Tormented

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Evil Neighbour: She is Coming for Your Wife with Her Cock West Warwick

Cast: Jessica Fox ,Alice Frost
Genres: Blowjob ,Threesome ,TS Fucks Female ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,switch ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Cock Worship
Jessica Fox is not a desperate housewife. She is not a single white female or even a homewrecher. She is worse - she is evil for evil sake. If you asked her, she would say she’s couples therapy. She’s would say she is a subtle reminder to mind your vows and break the rules when you are disappearing into coupledom. To do this, she puts her cock where your mouth full of excuses is and makes you suck her until there is no turning back. First she seduced the husband and today, she takes the wife. Next? A wicked threesome. When? Well, that is only going to happen after Jessica is done toying with her neighbours emotions and their greedy holes. This feature update is a cross over shoot with TsSeduction
Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Evil Neighbour: She is Coming for Your Wife with Her Cock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mona wales pro dom disgraced and humiliated! Mount Freedom

Release Year: 2014
Studio: PublicDisgrace
Skinny. Blonde. Pathetic. Who would guess that Mona Wales is actually a pro dom? Not from this scene: She is utterly disgraced, and humiliated in front of a leering audience. Lots of fear/trust play, humiliation, squirting and cattle prod.
Duration: 1:26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4770kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona wales pro dom disgraced and humiliated!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 2 Bokchito

What is it about a sexy pair of boots that transforms a beautiful woman into a Goddess, while turning men into grovelling little worms, unable to think or speak, but simply obey?
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 20.1 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2 Fiji

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39841 Kira Noir Monaca

She says she likes it rough and to go ahead and take her down. With five guys and three holes, they stuff all of their dicks inside of her. Rough sex, face-fucking, double and triple-penetration!
Duration: 1:09:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9455kbps
Audio: 102kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39841 Kira Noir

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feet Tickling part 4 Skipwith

Spread eagle on the floor Matt pounces on this slut with an aggressive flogging all over her body getting it nice and pick until she
begs to be tickled.

Total size: 22.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feet Tickling part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Boyfriend Roped into Anally Punishing Mommy's Bad Girl Higganum

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Helena Locke, Kacie Castle, Rob Piper
Genres: BDSM, bestof2018, Bondage, Couple, Crop, Cuckolding, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Kinky, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Petite, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Zipper
Kacie Castle is a sexy and mischievous little slut with sparkling brown eyes that spell trouble, and a petite frame that begs to be bound and fucked. It is these exact qualities that lead Rob Piper to follow Kacie from a couple dates to a road trip to her Step-Mother´s mansion. Kacie is all flirtation and batting eyelashes as she explains that her Step-Mother is definitely out of the country and that Rob and her have the run of the house, as well as all the kinky BDSM toys hidden under the pastel decor. Rob has been waiting to really dig into all the submissive potential and filthy sex he knows Kacie needs. A pair of handcuffs and tight metal nipple clamps provide the perfect catalyst and soon Rob has this perverted little whore gagging on his massive cock, moaning from heavy face slaps, and gushing squirt as he holds her down and makes her cum all over her Mommy´s bedroom floor. A harsh punishment for cumming without permission includes ripping off her clamps and a flogging her bouncy ass until she can´t take it anymore. She begs to be his little fuck puppet and Rob pounds her into the mattress in metal bondage. Unbeknownst to Rob, he is now a pawn in a perverse game of lesbian desire between Kacie and her Mother. Kacie has alerted her Mommy with a text that they are in her home, with the hopes that this transgression will rekindle their old taboo D/s dynamic that Kacie still dreams about. When Helena comes striding into her home she takes no pause at the sounds of fucking in her bedroom, but goes right out to the bedroom window to spy on her step-daughter and her strapping new boyfriend fucking. She gets her voyeuristic orgasm by rubbing her wet pussy withone hand, keeping her eyes trained on her daughter getting pounded out. After her orgasmHelena marches back into the house and feigns a fake discovery of the young couple.The game is on, and Rob is sent upstairs to clean up while Helena and Kacie go head to head. Kacie wants Helena to still be her strict BDSM Domme and taboo lesbian lover, and Helena has decided Kacie needs to grow up and learn to serve someone else. But not before she has taken one last strict over the knee spanking and licked her Mommy´s pussy like a good girl. Rob is invited to join them so Helena can really train Kacie to be the anal whore she was meant to be. Drooling and begging on her new boyfriend´s dick, Kacie couldn´t look happier as Helena circles behind her with a hard flogging and crop to the pussy. Spit swapping, deep-throat training, and lesbian cuckolding are just a few tactics Helena brings to her daughters final test. Holding trays, as well as her orgasms, while having a zipper ripped off her nubile skin is a lesson in pain and service before pleasure. Canes further underline the point, leading to an insane double penetration scene with Helena ramming her huge strap on in Kacie´s already stretched asshole that is full with Rob´s hard dick straining against the walls of her pussy. Choked and cumming like an anal slut, Helena decides Kacie has proven herself and asks Rob to accept her slut step-daughter as his sexual servant.
Duration: 1:05:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Boyfriend Roped into Anally Punishing Mommy's Bad Girl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 42765 Britney Amber Multan

To start things off Lana gets tied up with rope, naked and crouched with her hands outstretched, bound to a wooden box.
Duration: 55:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12001kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 42765 Britney Amber

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy Rodental

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.Bella has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Testing of Payton Bell Hamer

Cast: Mark Davis ,Payton Bell
Genres: Oral Sex ,BDSM ,foreskin ,Gag ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Gimp ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,natural boobs
The boss wants more slaves evaluated and taught the basics, and I have been dispatched to do the job. Bell shows promise among other directors but she is still green in many ways - most notably - she has never been fucked in the ass with a real cock. With Mark Davis on hand to help with the proceedings, her ass was ours from the beginning.
And she takes it in her virgin asshole like a good whore, whining and coming and begging, squirming through the bondage and the whip to grind all over that hard cock. But not before we take her tits with the cane, her face with a stiff hogtie and cock gagging blow job, and her tight little submissive pussy as well.
This little slut does a reasonably good job taking all that cock and eating the come, although she has to lick up off the floor the jiz that leaked out of her slutty, sloppy mouth.
Overall, I think the boss will be pleased.
Duration: 58:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Testing of Payton Bell

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cadence Lux: Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera Savage

Cast: Charles Dera, Cadence Lux
Genres: black hair, Blonde, body builder, Bondage, Flogging, natural boobs, Pain, shaved, Sub, Suspension, switch, Tattoo, toned, top, unshaved, Vibrator
Cadence Lux is a bona fide slut to the core. She wants it all. All the dick. All the pain. All the bondage. All the orgasms. And she’s willing to do whatever’s ordered of her in order to get it. She submits utterly to Charles Dera, who uses her for his own purposes. Fucking her in full suspension, flogging her, face-fucking her and tormenting her with a vibrator on her pussy while he fucks the orgasms out of her one after the other. Cadence begins in a hunched, fetal position, fully suspended in rope, with her mouth and pussy exposed for dick. Charles teases her a little, spinning her around, then slides his cock hard cock into her throat, then straight into that desperately hungry cunt. Cadence moans out like a total whore as that dick penetrates her, and she doesn’t let up. As she gets fucked and slapped and beaten she turns into a puddle of fuck meat, eager to take everything she’s given. Clamps are put on her nipples and tethered to the ceiling while she rides Charles’ dick, but she wants that fucking so damn bad she works through the intense pain. She gets put through the proverbial ringer, left sweating and wrecked as Charles uses her to get off. Just as he blows his huge load all over her fucked cunt, she cums and squirts all over his cock. Cadence is the perfect definition of a slut, and we want to see more.
Duration: 41:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux: Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sisal Predicament Laotto

slave abigail draws you in completely with her suffering. She shifts the seemingly increasing weight of her svelte body back and forth with moans of muscular fatigue. To relieve the burden of her weight from her legs would mean that she would transfer the weight of the burden to her head and neck that is securely fastened in the wooden stocks.
Master James gives you a complete view of how he put His slave into this predicament, pulling you into the scene as if you were right there. It's all about endurance and fearful anticipation as the flame dances closer and closer to the sisal twine that weaves through a maze of pulleys ending at the clothespins attached to abigail's nipples and labia.
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sisal Predicament

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra, Lisa & Constance Tortilla Flat

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra’s soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues – forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor – every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress’ book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Lisa & Constance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pumpkin Spice Fruithurst

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumpkin Spice

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39750 Anastasia Rose Fort Ashby

His moans and whimpers are like music to her ears knowing he is nervous and scared of her power and prowess.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12210kbps
Audio: 102kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39750 Anastasia Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jade Marxxx and Audrey Leigh West Cornwall

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Strap On ,Dominatrix ,Electrical Play ,Fingering ,Outdoors ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit
Mmm, Jade Marx! Nothing quite like tying a sex addict up by the pool, electrifying her pussy and making her cum, cum and cum some more! In the end she begs to lick Audrey’s pussy to return the favour of all the orgasms given to her!
Duration: 26:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 302.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Marxxx and Audrey Leigh

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bound In The Sun South Boston

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound In The Sun

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shoxy Apple Valley

Coxy is back for the third time! She really could use the prize money so she will take another shock collar challenge today. It’s not easy, but she is pretty brave!
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

File size: 686.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shoxy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Supremely Subservient, Ella Nova Fujin

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Charles Dera, Ella Nova
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, blindfold, vibrator, crop
With a stocking over her head and a blindfold covering her eyes, the beautiful submissive, Ella Nova is on her knees, arms stretched and tied at the wrist and thighs with rope to two vertical pipes. James Mogul flogs her back and ass as he comes up with a subject for the day´s syllabus. Charles Dera enters the scene with his dick hard while Ella waits for it with her mouth open and tongue out. Charles shoves his dick down her throat and Ella sucks it with zeal. Displaying to Mogul what an obedient slut she´s being, he rewards her with a vibrator for her pussy but cannot cum until he says to. James turns it up a notch and slides a clear glass butt-plug into Ella´s ass and presses the vibrator hard against her clit. Ella cums hard, yelling and squirming on her knees. In the next scene Ella finds herself in another predicament, tied face down and ass up, to a wooden table. Mogul crops her exposed pussy making her repeat the word ´please´ over and over to the beat of the crop. Mogul steps aside and Charles slowly sinks his cock into Ella´s pussy and pounds away. In the final scene Ella is on her back, arms tied above her head with one leg frog-tied to her chest and the other sticking straight in the air, tied to the ceiling. James Mogul uses the flogger on Ella´s ass, warming it up for Charles´ cock. Charles once again enters the scene rock hard and tells Ella to "open up" as he presses the head of his cock against her ass. Charles pounds Ella´s ass while intermittently fucking her mouth to clean her juices off of his cock. In the final scene, James has Ella squatting in the middle of the room holding two heavy silver trays. She must take Charles´ load in her mouth without dropping them.
Duration: 1:08:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Supremely Subservient, Ella Nova

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD