BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Body Bag Fuck Mc Call Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Bag Fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage Nappanee

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Alexis Tae, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Pain, Rope Bondage, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
Alexis Tae is young and very eager to have The Pope use her. She starts out with a huge grin, and she’s so happy to be here that the smile never leaves her face. We begin with Alexis in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her. The Pope enters and inspects his new toy as she helplessly squirms under him. Her smile shows her enthusiasm, but it also conveys her anxiety about what’s to com. She is spanked and slapped, and her nipples are tested, to see exactly what makes her squeal. The flogger turns her flesh a bright red, and the clamps on her nipples makes her grin even more. When The Pope adds more rope to the mix, making her totally helpless, and imposes orgasms on her, her smile starts to fade, replaced by pure excitement and ecstasy. Scene two opens on Alexis and her amazing ass. She is in a single point inverted suspension, designed to accentuate her perfect butt. A full out assault is launched on her ass with spankings and floggings, then she is rotated and her front side gets the same treatment. At this point The Pope is wondering what this beauty looks like with a huge cock in her mouth in this position. Alexis’ throat and pussy get fucked mercilessly and the orgasms pour out of her. The final scene begins and our little slut is in a complex ground tie, leaning toward a partial suspension. A few more pieces of rope are added and then the bastinado begins. At this point Alexis is still smiling, but when The Pope introduces her to his needle, we finally see her suffer without a smile. This only makes her pussy wetter. After this excruciating pain, the final orgasms are ripped from her pussy. She’s a sweaty mess by the time The Pope has finished with her, but this little slut has suffered beautifully.
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pink Lingerie Port Said

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

rose Meppen

Cast: rose
Genres: Brunette ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Fingering ,Submission ,Shackle
Rose lives locally and called out of the blue. She became the guinea pig for some shackles I had been working on made out of strip metal and pipes.
Duration: 21:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 250.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Live Neuquen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat - Nikki Peach in Bondage Wolfeboro

Cast: Nikki Peach
Genres: Bondage ,Sybian ,Blonde ,Dildo ,Machine Dildo ,Rope Bondage ,Hitachi ,Alien ,Fetish ,Breast Bondage
Nikki is a sexy, all natural blonde who has decided to give Kink a chance. We wanted to get as much out of her as possible, so we throw some bondage into her Fucking Machines shoot. Once we watch her warm up her pussy with the magic wand, we stand her up, tie her hands above her head, and put the crystal palace between her legs. The fucking begins and we see Nikki become very aroused as the dildo slides in and out of her wet pussy. Sometimes we go fast and sometimes we slow it down, because every girl is different, and today we are doing it the way it will make Nikki cum the hardest. Her face shows us how stimulated she is and then she begins to start orgasming. Next we have Nikki on her back with another machine between her legs and a vibe in her hands. She stimulates her nipples before moving the vibe to her pussy, to get her closer to her next orgasm. We change up the position a little and pull one of her legs into the air and then begin fucking her again. The orgasms pour out of her, the vibe pressed against her pussy, and her moans fill the room. We have fucked her until she can no longer take the machines, and then bring out the sybian. We found out that Nikki has a fetish for aliens, so we break out the alien face for her to ride with the sybian. We get a few more orgasms out of her before the day ends.
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat - Nikki Peach in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Cindy Shine - Miss Shine creamed and left behind San Elizario

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm
Private play scenes with Kendra Folds before my surgery where she is stretched out and crotchroped.
Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Cindy Shine - Miss Shine creamed and left behind

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 068 [MF-6864] Wagenhoff

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
To fulfill her big fantasy, Alana hopes that her friend will sleep to the point of not waking up so that she can enjoy Manuela's body without mercy and finally manage to satiate her desire. Will Manuela wake up?
Duration: 47:06
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4086kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 068 [MF-6864]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny Post Tied - Part 1 Redlake

Penny finds her self with her wrists tied around a sturdy post. Her legs are spread and tied apart. Her hips are pulled forward by her crotchrope. She is ballgagged with Vetwrap over her gag and eyes. She whimpers and struggles for a while, before her captor returns. He has a new position planned and he gets started. He removes the rope pulling her crotchrope forward and unties her ankles. He places 2 paint cans by her feet. He lifts her and then kicks the cans under her feet. He gets more rope and starts tying her to the post. He gets her hips and her upper thighs tied securely before he walks away to get more rope. He soon returns. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 853.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Post Tied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 073 [MF-7103] Jack

However, her slave didn't clean it the way her owner expected and she decides to get everything dirty again until it's clean the way she likes it.
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4054kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 073 [MF-7103]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display Kos

Super flexible fun pet girl Little Lanta is back!! She wanted a real challenge, so I tied her in a tight hogtie, with a harness panel gag holding her head back. She was on a rotating display platform, so we can sit back and watch her spin around and around… Lanta is such an awesome girl to tie up, she can handle anything and she always wants more! Tight bondage with gymnasts is so much fun!! Enjoy this Little Lanta bondage display, it is a work of art!
Duration: 3:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sativa Rose and Mark Davis Hambleton

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sativa Rose
Genres: muscular ,BDSM ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Couple ,Rough Sex ,Anal ,shaved
Sexy latina Sativa Rose submits to Mark Davis. This was a tough shoot for her but she made it through with great reactions and a couple of squirting orgasms.
Duration: 38:50

File size: 452.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sativa Rose and Mark Davis

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Lenna Ross - Whipped and bound Vassalboro

Studio: Submissed
Kendra Heart's pussy is filled with a glass dildo, vibrated by the Doxy, while her mouth is stuffed with my cock.
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Lenna Ross - Whipped and bound

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini Kamoki

The famous Melisa Mendini is back for more bondage! If you want to see her in ropes, this is the only place to see that, because Melisa does not shoot any other rope bondage content with other producers. She is so stunning! Today, we tie her in a really helpless position: the overhead tie. She is completely exposed and vulnerable. Melisa loves doing kinky shoots, and she always looks hot in rope!
Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smokie Flame Piney Flats

Cast: Smokie Flame
Genres: Domination ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,switch ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,shaved
Smokie Flame’s November 2007 Device Bondage shoot.
Duration: 50:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smokie Flame

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Velvet Rose and Kym Wilde Muscat

Cast: Velvet Rose ,Kym Wilde
Genres: BDSM ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Facesitting ,Nylons Stockings ,Pierced Nipples ,Fingering ,other hair color ,Dominatrix ,LezDom
Velvet Rose has played with S&M a little in her personal life but nothing quite like Whippedass. She takes anal beads, gets face slapped, spanked, flogged, fucked like never before by Kym Wilde and performs some tasty foot worship.
Duration: 26:38

File size: 310.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Velvet Rose and Kym Wilde

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BootyCamp Day 2: Team Training Shipman

Cast: Delilah Strong ,Ariel X ,Harmony ,Charley Chase
Genres: shaved ,Machine Dildo ,slim ,shaped ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,Squirting ,Tattoo ,Smoking ,Brunette
Day 2 of BootyCamp has our smoking hot foursome sweating in the California sun as they pair up and circuit fuck machines all afternoon. ArielX and Charley do their squats as The Hatchet pounds squirting orgasms out of them. Delilah and Harmony can’t do a jumping jack to save their lives but watching them tear into the fucking machines more than makes up for it. Delilah takes an ass pounding while pussy licking Harmony. The Bunny Fucker is no match for Harmony’s greedy pussy as she cums multiple times. And don’t miss the bonus scene - cooling down with ice dildos on the Fucksalls - you will never look at a Popsicle on hot day the same way again!
Duration: 52:24

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BootyCamp Day 2: Team Training

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex Discipline: Helena Locke Punishes A Distracted Christy Love Pequot Lakes

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Helena Locke, Christy Love
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Discipline, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Latex, Latinx, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Pussy Eating
Hot and sexy dungeon assistant Christy Love was busy cleaning the dungeon when she got hot and wet with the site of leather and latex. She gets so turned on she could not resist but to play with her pussy. Domina Helena Locke walks in and catches slave Christy playing with herself instead of cleaning her erotic dungeon. She has no choice but to punish her. Helena demands she gets on her knees and prepare for a dose of corporal punishment. She makes Christy lick her latex boots, then her sexy toes. Then she bends Christy over and spanks her sexy hot ass as she pulls on her latex dress making her pussy wet. She then clamps her luscious nipples so she can have something to pull on as the hot and sexy Christy Love worships her feet. Domina Helena then sits on her face and makes Christy lick her sexy latex skirt. Domina Helena then pulls up her skirt, revealing her nice sexy round ass. She rides Christy’s tongue until she cums all over her face. She still has to teach this sexy slave who is in charge, so Christy is tied up and suspended in mid air with her pussy and feet exposed. Domina Helena begins to crop her feet and works her way up to her pussy. After punishing her pussy, Domina Helena then pulls out the vibrator and makes Christy cum hard until she squirts, leaving a big wet mess on the floor. Helena then gives Christy one last dose of punishment with her big strap-on dildo. She fucks Christy doggy style nice and hard as Christy vibrates her pussy. Then Christy rides her big dildo until she orgasms hard. Helena then drips her spit into Christy’s gagged mouth for her final payment of punishment.
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Discipline: Helena Locke Punishes A Distracted Christy Love

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

KinkClassics kira noir cock crazy White Oak

Studio: kink
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Donny Sins, Codey Steele, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye, Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, DP, Gangbang, Cumshots, Suspension, Zapper, Ebony, IR
The beautiful Kira Noir waits on a black leather chaise lounge. She nervously twiddles her thumbs, looking down in shame. She seeks psycho therapy by recommendation of her doctor for her extreme addiction to strange dick. For too long she’s been having an unhealthy craving for cock. Every day she gets fucked by random strange men that she just met. Her therapist Dr. Stirling Cooper takes a seat next to Kira and she tells him everything. What Dr. Cooper suggests is an “Immersion Therapy”. He summons four guys to enter his office and explains to Kira that the men are there to do as they please to her. The amount of dicks would certainly fuck the slut right out of her. The men all grab and grope at her tits and pussy through her clothes. They take her to her knees and and pull out their hard cocks. They stuff her mouth and fuck her throat as she drools all over herself feasting on their dicks. They strip her naked and tie her up in rope bondage. On her stomach, Kira’s arms and legs are tied together behind her, making her fit body arch upward. Once again they use her mouth to please their cocks while Dr. Cooper administers shock treatment and zaps her with his electronic zapper. Next they tie Kira in a full rope suspension. Her legs are tied spread-eagle with her pussy and ass at just the right height for their cocks. They pound her pussy hard and then her ass with their big dicks and Kira wants more so they untie and take her down to double penetrate her holes. Kira gets fucked airtight with a dick in her pussy, a dick in her mouth, and one in her ass. She begs for their cum and they glaze her face with their fat loads.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkClassics kira noir cock crazy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave Iroquois Falls

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39089 Ziggy Star Cedar

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 48:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13711kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39089 Ziggy Star

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Trash Baby Clyo

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mona Wales, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs
Crazed, hot Mona Wales finds sexy trash-baby Rocky Emerson smoking in the back alley of a club, just looking for trouble. And trouble she finds. Mona gets right to it; taking Rocky’s last cigarette for herself while inspecting her tight little body. She quickly brings her to her knees and sits on her like a pony. Mona humiliates her by using her mouth as an ashtray while slapping her perfect ass. Rocky begs for more as Mona flogs her relentlessly. She is then flipped over and instructed to rub her pussy while her tits and thighs are flogged. The second scene opens up on Rocky suspended in bondage hanging upside down with a dildo gag ready and waiting. Mona lays on the filthy alley floor getting deeply fucked by Rocky’s dildo’ed face. Once she comes she rips the dildo gag off so that Rocky can lick her cunt and asshole clean. Mona crops Rocky’s belly, breasts, ass and thighs before she licks and fingers her hungry hole, making her come over and over again, upside down while pressing the hitachi on her engorged little clit. Mona’s strap on dick then impales Rocky’s wet pussy as Mona rubs her clit with one hand and tugs on the string of a zipper with the other. Rocky is writhing between pain and pleasure, completely under Mona’s spell. Right as she screams out that she is coming Mona pulls the clothes pins off all at once. She is then flipped over and made to lick the dirty alley floor as she is ass fucked with a vengeance. Once Mona is through, Rocky is thrown in the trash can where she belongs, given only a vibrator to help endure the brutal foot caning Mona doles out. Rocky is made to proclaim her love for being trash and left out in the alley, as Mona struts back inside, satisfied, to resume her night of clubbing.
Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Trash Baby

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny Post Tied - Part 2 Glenwood Landing

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Penny's captor returns with more rope, but with clover clamps as well. The clovers go on her nipples and the rope further secures her to the post. He then ties rope into her pigtails before he snips her panties off. Her ballgag is removed and she is re-gagged with her own panties. A few more bands of rope are added and cinched to her lower legs. Her pigtails are then tie up and out. Penny looks alarmed, as her captor starts hammering nails into the post very close to her head. He uses one nail and stretches nose hooks down to her nose. He likes the look, but Penny doesn't seem to. He removes them for now, but they'll make a nice finishing touch when he completes the rest of her bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 882.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Post Tied - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Higher Protocol: The Anal Bondage Slave and the Nineteen Year Old Petitioner Karns City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Bill Bailey, Dee Williams, Abella Danger
Genres: bondage, domestic, whipping, slave, Abella Danger, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
When Anal House Slave Darling is put in charge of Abella Danger, the newest slave recruit, Darling finds that she is held to a higher standard and must learn a higher protocol to keep up with the demands of the House.Experienced House slave Darling is an anal sex loving nympho that cannot get it hard enough in tight bondage. She is charged with teaching the fresh young bubble butt applicant slave girl wannabe, Abella Danger, about the Ways of the House. The two beautiful submissive girls compliment each other beautifully in the dynamic hard fucking and high protocol afternoon of sexual service on the Upper Floor.
Duration: 45:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Higher Protocol: The Anal Bondage Slave and the Nineteen Year Old Petitioner

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlotte sins, rocky emerson sexy anal sluts! Union Center

Release Year: 2024
Studio: kink
Cast: Charlotte Sins, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Tits, Big Toy, Brunette, Strap-On, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fingering, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom, Tattoo
Charlotte Sins and Rocky Emerson are no strangers to anal. This is their first time working together, and it’s a hot one! Rocky starts things off by eating Charlotte’s tight puckered asshole. Charlotte fingers her ass while Rocky vibrates Charlotte’s clit with the Hitachi. Rocky stuffs a monster dildo in Charlotte’s ass, much to Charlotte’s delight. Next up is the clear dildo and we can all watch Charlotte’s ass open up and take that big toy like a champ. Then Charlotte flips on her back and vibes herself while Rocky uses the unicorn horn dildo to loosen up that hole some more!
After that Rocky dons the strap-on and makes eager Charlotte suck it clean before she can take it in her ass. Rocky fucks Charlotte’s ass in multiple positions; first missionary, then piledriver. After all that it’s time to see if Charlotte can get a fist in her well stretched ass, so she starts with her own and gets most of it in. Then it’s Rocky’s turn and she can get most of her fist in Charlotte’s ass too! Finally after giving Charlotte her fill it’s Rocky’s turn to take some toys up her ass; starting with the monster dildo then moving to the big black cone! Rocky takes most of that beast like a champ and then has Charlotte return the favor and fist her ass, which drives Rocky into lots of loud orgasms.
Duration: 1:00:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte sins, rocky emerson sexy anal sluts!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Vengeance Frederikshavn

Cast: Owen Gray ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: Athletic ,shaped ,fake boobs ,foreskin ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play ,shaved ,brunet ,Submission
When a hot, commercial realtor, Cherie DeVille, is abducted by a dark figure from her past, she is plunged into her worst Anal Nightmare!
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Vengeance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 38894 Ela Darling Phyllis

Flipped over on his belly she gags Sage to make him a drooling , pathetic mess and then fucks his ass with her fat cock.
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 38894 Ela Darling

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 076 [MF-7144] Dilsen

Scarlet white received a non expecting request from her friend Qween, she is attracted by Scarlet soles and really would like to worhip thamScarlet white received a non expecting request from her friend Qween.
Duration: 37:26
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4082kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 076 [MF-7144]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Inez Wagontown

Inez is a punk rocker with the atitude, piercings, hair and tattos to match, We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked.
Format: real
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inez

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big Titted Milf Tip toes and made to cum! Sellersburg

Cast: Ava Devine
Genres: mixed ,Fingering ,Domination ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Curvy
Ava Devine and her big booming MILF body is back and Booming. This textbook nymphomaniac needs to be tied down for OUR safety.
When someone has an incredible body like this you have to spread it out to it’s max. We wrap her wrists together tight and pull them high above her body. We cut off her clothes and soon she is spread helpless before us.
This is our warm up scene so she is flogged, groped and teased. We flog her big ass and her huge tits.
When we get bored of hitting her we make the whore cum. She can’t stop us and the orgasm is huge! After the orgasm, when everything begins to hurt we pull her up on her tippy toes for some long hard suffering in the bondage. Now she is ready for more…
Duration: 14:12
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Titted Milf Tip toes and made to cum!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cute girl suffers category 5 suspension Hung by only neck and ankles Bradfordwoods

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,shaved ,Suspension ,Submission ,slim ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Handler ,Bondage
Welcome back our favorite little girl next door. If Amber lived next to you, you would have no idea what a tough little bondage whore she really was.
If you’re familiar with Hogtied you know we specialize in tight and inescapable bondage. No other website on the net can compete with the creativity of the rope work, and no other site can compete with the beauty of our models. We give you more new faces per month then any other hardcore bondage site in the world.
Join now and watch this hot girl get roped into one of the hardest rope ties a person can endure, watch how as she suffers she is made to cum and cum. Nothing faked, nothing overacted - this is real BDSM. Take a look and find out why we are the largest, most popular Rope bondage site on the planet.
Duration: 13:56
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 311.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute girl suffers category 5 suspension Hung by only neck and ankles

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 072 [MF-7061] Dripping Springs

Adriana is a very rich woman who has a sex slave in her house to satisfy her every desire. Lying on her massage bed, she notices that her feet are very dirty and calls her slave (Karla) to clean them with her mouth and tongue.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4084kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 072 [MF-7061]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used Doss

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Karmen Karma, Bill Bailey, Melissa May
Genres: 19 year old, bondage, nipple clamps, stocks, slave, drool, Hitachi, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, gag
Butler Bill Bailey steps into the Master bedroom to enjoy a drink and finds a pair of hapless slaves locked in punishment bondage. These brand new girls managed to anger Governess Aiden Starr and have been stripped of their uniforms and left naked with a note requesting Bill make them earn their clothes back. Bill is not the sort of man to turn down a good time and makes good use of 19 year old Melissa and slutty cock sucker Karmen. Both girls drool and beg as he runs his gloved hands over their vulnerable flesh and shoves his cock deep in their gagged mouths. Karmen screams as bill violently fucks her in the body stocks and whips her tight body with a flogger.Karmen is set in a predicament, holding both girls uniforms on silver trays that she must keep balanced in the air. If she drops them, innocent little Melissa will be zapped mercilessly while fucking hard dick. It´s an impossible challenge, even for a well toned slave. Karmen has tight nipple clamps and a hitachi tied tightly to her pussy creating helpless orgasms in waves. Melissa begs her to keep her arms up as she exhausts herself bouncing on Bill´s dick, but eventually gravity wins and Karmen is apologizing to Melissa´s pussy with her tongue as both slaves are zapped repeatedly.Bill has been thoroughly amused with the whole affair, and gives the slaves back their newbie uniforms. Then he ties them both on a table with their sweet asses in the air for a proper reaming. These newbies learn how to properly serve the House with many orgasms and faces covered in cum.
Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Welcome back Alexa Von Tess. Seriously, how cute can one girl get? Cross Hill

Cast: Alexa Von Tess ,Sgt. Major
Alexa Von Tess is back and looking cute as ever. This girl loves bondage, she loves tight rope, and she loves being dominated.
We love how Alexa suffers on her tip toes. We love how the crotch rope digs deep into her hot, wet shaved pussy. We love how her eyes roll back in to her head as she cums. We love how she suffers.
Duration: 55:14

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome back Alexa Von Tess. Seriously, how cute can one girl get?

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hysteria Capistrano Beach

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.
The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.
Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.
Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.
Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hysteria

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foxxxy Slut is Tormented in Device Bondage Niantic

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Beard ,The Pope ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Flogging ,Domination ,unshaved ,Petite ,Bondage
Ana begins her day in a confined wooden frame with her head locked into a neck stock. The Pope begins to fuck with her head form the very start and Ana knows that this will only get worse. Eventually she is blindfolded and suddenly everything changes. The fear sets in as he toys with her and Ana can’t tell where he is. The zapper makes for a sadistic toy to up the ante on her suffering and mind games. Next Ana is bent over and displaying her amazing ass. Her legs are spread and held in place with steel traps and her arms are bound to a platform with leather straps. The Pope launches a full out assault on her flesh with his flogger as Ana screams in agony. She begs for him to stop and only after he is finished does he fill her pussy with cock. She is pounded with his fat dildo and her screams become moans as she cums uncontrollably. The final scene has Ana bent backwards over a wooden arch with her hands and legs pulled into a spread eagle. Her suffering is not even close to over. The cat-o-nine tails is used along with other implements to torment her fully. She struggles and fights against her restraints but she’s not going anywhere and she knows it.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxxxy Slut is Tormented in Device Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat: Rosalyn Sphinx Paola

Cast: Rosalyn Sphinx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Beard, Bondage, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, Handler, Humiliation, Leather
Rosalyn is a petite young slut with a desire to try bondage. She became curious from watching porn and thought that she would give it a try. The Pope brings her in for a Device Bondage shoot, because if you’re going to do it, you might as well do it right. She is fitted and then put into the first device, which has her in a standing position with her arms pulled out to the sides. He enters and puts a gag in her mouth and suddenly we get the first signs of nervousness. She giggles to hide her fear of what is going to happen, and The Pope is more than aware of what she is doing. After some flogging and nipple clamps are added, she is pulled into a grueling predicament position to finish her off. Now that she is totally helpless, her pussy is drained with non stop orgasms. We begin the next scene with Rosalyn sitting a wooden chair with custom devices add to hold her legs wide open. The Pope enters and introduces our little slut to some electrical play with the zapper. Her nervous giggles are starting to let her slutty submissive side shine through, so the cattle prod is brought out for her to suffer more. He has toyed with her enough for now, so the vibe and zapper come back out for punishing orgasmic pleasure. The final scene has her on the floor in a spread eagle and locked in place with steel shackles. The Pope finds one of Rosalyn’s weaknesses, which is that she is ticklish. He moves between tickling her and controlling her breathing. The end is upon us and it’s time to make this slut cum a few more times.
Duration: 44:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Rosalyn Sphinx

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fuck Love Party 2: Leigh Raven and Chanel Preston Devour Nikki Hearts Suwanee

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chanel Preston, Leigh Raven, Nikki Hearts
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs
Nikki Hearts is the last guest left at Leigh Raven’s Valentines day party. After the exhaustive task of hosting all night, Leigh and Chanel Preston are ready to get down and dirty. They begin by undressing Nikki on the couch. When they find she is wearing see-through panties they realize what a little slut their remaining guest is, and decide to take advantage of her, much to her whorish pleasure. Leigh and Chanel immediately dive in and play with all her holes. Nikki’s head is pushed into the couch, ass-up and exposed for anything that may come. Chanel wields a flogger, turning Nikki’s ass red while Leigh offers her sweaty feet for Nikki to clean with her hungry mouth. Chanel wants some attention too, so she orders Nikki to get on her back while Leigh exposes her ass and sits on Nikki’s face. Leigh wields a crop, to make sure Nikki does a good job of sucking and licking her pussy. Chanel warns Nikki that if she enjoyed the party she should show some gratitude and make us cum. Chanel uses her feet on Nikki’s pussy, toe fucking her. Chanel sits on Nikki’s face and demands she suck on her clit and make her cum. She’s not getting off that face until she cums. Then the girls turn the vibrator on Nikki’s pussy and make her squirm and go crazy. They work Nikki into a frenzy, but as hostess, it’s Leigh’s job to decide if and when Nikki will cum, and they aren’t done with her yet. Leigh gets out her strap on dildo and fucks Nikki. Chanel attaches a ball gag across their guests’ mouth before sticking her strap-on cock in Nikki’s ass, no romance here, just straight up fucking. Leigh completes the DP by filling up Nikki’s pussy. Sandwiched between both women Nikki is filled and drilled before being flipped over doggy style so Chanel can drill her cock deep into Nikki’s ass. She demands a thank you for such a fun party. Then its Leigh’s turn to stretch Nikki’s sweet ass. Chanel wields the vibrator, driving Nikki wild. She can only cum when Chanel tells her to cum. Nikki has barely a moment to enjoy her orgasm before having to go down on Chanel’s pussy and service her, then on to Leigh, eating her pussy until she cums. It’s the conclusion to a perfect party, and Nikki will definitely get invited back next year.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Love Party 2: Leigh Raven and Chanel Preston Devour Nikki Hearts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Training of Sarah Jane Ceylon, Day Three Cedartown

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,Latinx ,Blonde ,Boot ,Slave ,Cock Worship
Previously, the trainee’s performance with two dominants was stimulating. Her sexual availability is remarkably slutty. Her ability to orgasm from pounding penetration is gratifying.
The process through which she experiences pain is opening up. New techniques and requirements of training are taking her into unfamiliar territory and she is adapting well. She displays a very strong commitment and willingness to learn.
Duration: 1:02:42

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Sarah Jane Ceylon, Day Three

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pool Side Pacoima

Mina spends a few minutes in the pool enjoying the nice day and warm water. She is wearing a tiger print one piece swimsuit and she has her elbows tightly bound. What a nice day this was, we will do many more shoots out here by our pool, we just thought we would test the waters so to speak so this one is rather simple. Some really beautiful shots here though, I just love the colour in this footage. Minas ass looks pretty hot with that wet swimsuit though. P.S. Please excuse the Aussie builders next door making a bit of a noise. One thing that is slightly annoying about our new house is our next door neighbor has decided it would be a cool idea to build a brand new house next to us, so makes the days rather nois.
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 522.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pool Side

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears Lockport

Cast: Ivy LeBelle, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Pain, Submission
It is All Hallows Eve, and the freaks have come out to play. But Ivy LeBelle doesn’t enjoy such unpredictable situations so she decides to stay home, surrounded by her familiar comforts. A friend calls to convince her that her fears are all in her head and that she should come out and party. But Ivy has already decided to kick back alone. Ivy’s off to bed, but she doesn’t realize that it’s in bed where most nightmares come true. She tosses and turns in her sleep, and as her dreams besiege her, she finds herself in the clutches of a terrifying mad man, whose only purpose it to torment her in her dreams. She’s held captive in grueling bondage as he has his way with her, exploring her body while she’s spread wide in chains, violating every hole, imposing orgasms and sensations she can only have in the dream world. Ivy struggles to fight off this sadistic maniac, but he continues his relentless incursion without mercy. Her pussy explodes with orgasms even as she’s living through her fears. Pain and pleasure ripple through her body, confusing her as to whether she’s experiencing a wild fantasy or a terrible nightmare. She awakes to find it wasn’t real at all. But then again…
Duration: 42:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte Arnett

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight…
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sister Dee Cracks Part 3 Sister Dee and Alexxa Bound Seven Mile Ford

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sister Dee Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Humiliation, Domination
We had said from the start that SD was going to crack so you had to know something was coming. She has been coming apart for a while now, alternating between giggling fits and screams for mercy, but we may have really pushed her off the deep end.
Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee Cracks Part 3 Sister Dee and Alexxa Bound

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire Mount Marion

Fancy floral frocks seem rather overly dressy for their surroundings… it’s certainly not the lunch spot they had been planned to arrive at… No fine food for them, their mouths are stuffed instead with red bananas and clear tape sealing their lips shut, thoroughly gagging the glamorous gals. Ripping their pantyhose at the crotch, the Brute unceremoniously exposes each perfect pink pussy, showing nylon clad toes and revealing soles as he removes their high heels. One after the other he manually manipulates a wand for each woman; groping impressive tits framed by leather straps securing the voluptuous silver haired broad in his examination chair, then the shapely ass of the hogtied MILF hottie hobbled on his workbench. They resist with all their might but the orgasms take over and ravish their bound bodies in turn, and then together they bear their burgeoning burden of bondage. He leaves the vibrators nestled into their vaginas, with the helping hand, or rather leg, of their torn sheer ‘hose holding them in place, then leave the pair to endure their continued torment.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red girl Uniform Glens Fork

Mina was late to come home from school today… As her punishment for being naughty she is tied with hemp rope on the bed. Wearing a red schoolgirl uniform and black thigh high boots, she ends up hogtied and tightly gagged and left to struggle.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red girl Uniform

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5 salaspils

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD