BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage Ubilla

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Marica took a long break from shooting, but is back and more than ready to get tied up and played with by The Pope. We begin with an asymmetrical tie that has Marica’s body pulled in every direction.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39724 Amara Romani Courtland

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 55:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11980kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39724 Amara Romani

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage Stanfordville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Lisey Sweet
Genres: Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Clover Clamps, Feet, Gaping, Hitachi, Latinx, Leather, Leather Cuffs, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Punching, Rope Bondage, Slapping, Slave, slim, Sub
All natural blonde girl next door Lisey Sweet submits to inescapable rope bondage and rough anal sex at the hands of the sadistic Tommy Pistol. Immediately Lisey is suspended in the middle of the room, dangling from her ankles by thick leather cuffs. Her arms are restrained behind her back, making it impossible for her to resist the abuse that her dom inflicts upon her. He puts clover clamps on her nipples, then beats her mercilessly with a heavy leather flogger, while slapping and punching her perky tits. Tommy then jams a bottle of water into her exposed pussy, emptying it into her fuck-hole. Once her cunt has been filled, he water boards her face until she is gasping for breath. Lisey’s cruel taskmaster jams a hitachi onto her clit and makes her squirt all over herself and the floor. Next Lisey finds herself tied to a table with her legs spread wide. The dom wastes no time and begins to slam her tight pink pussy with his solid cock. He ruthlessly fucks his sex slave, switching with depraved passion between her gaping asshole and her wet pink cunt. Lisey can’t get enough and begs to cum, but Tommy loves orgasm denial and refuses to let her cum. He then tosses Lisey’s legs to the side and ties her feet together. He can barely fit his cock into her compressed cunt as Lisey squirms and squeals from the pain. Tommy begins to fuck Lisey until she nearly falls off the table, gasping for breath and unable to control herself. Finally, Tommy blows a huge load of cum all over her swollen and abused pussy.
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 084 [MF-7304] Kooskia

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm
Jessica just went to the bed wihtout take shower and her feet are softly stinky, she orders to Milena go out the bed and stay on the floor, on knees while she puts the feet on her face and nose, ordering to lick her feet.
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4079kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 084 [MF-7304]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Anal Submission of Lorelei Lee Wokingham

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Owen Gray
Genres: blonde, bondage, rope bondage, slave, submission, Gimp, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Lorelei Lee crawls for cock in this feature . Beautiful all natural blonde Lorelei Lee is bound at the end of a leash to take cock down her throat and in her ass at the hands of a sadistic slave trainer and his gimp.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Anal Submission of Lorelei Lee

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices Camden Wyoming

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, body builder, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage
Cheyenne is a total badass. She’s strong and determined, and nobody fucks with her, unless she wants it. And today she wants to suffer in bondage. She begins on her knees, on top of a box, bound with leather straps, her hands in leather cuffs, and her ankles locked in steel traps. The Pope enters with his flogger, and starts the assault on her flesh with such force that it quickly turns her skin a bright red. Every time he inflicts pain on Cheyenne, she flexes her muscular body and shows us her exquisite definition. She is finally rewarded with multiple orgasms that have her flexing all over again. Next, Cheyenne is put face-down and ass-up, with her wrists and ankles locked in steel shackles that render her completely helpless. This time the implement of torment is a riding crop, and every visible inch of her skin is abused. She may have lots of muscle, but that doesn’t mean The Pope can’t find a weak spot to prey on. Cheyenne is given all of the torment she can handle, when she suddenly finds herself cumming with imposed orgasms. In the final scene Cheyenne is on her back with her arms pulled out to her sides, and her muscular legs pinned against her body leaving her helpless. The Pope begins by controlling her breathing before moving on to some brutal bastinado. He overwhelms her with non-stop orgasms while fucking, vibing, and fingering her slutty pussy. Cheyenne has gotten what she wanted, and then some.
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3 Springfield Gardens

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mackenzie Moss: A Hunger For Pain and Dick Mc Farland

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Seth Gamble, Mackenzie Moss
Genres: big dick, Blindfold, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Crop, Deprivation, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, master, muscular, Paddle, Pain, Petite, Rope Bondage, shaved, Slave, Stud, Sub, Submission
Mackenzie Moss is the typical girl next door, but she’s got a bottomless hunger for stiff dick and brutal pain play. Seth Gamble wastes no time giving this petite blonde exactly what she wants. Mackenzie is tied to a Saint Andrew’s cross, dangling from her knees and wrists via the inescapable grip of tight rope bondage. This leaves her wet pussy and perky little titties exposed to Seth’s brutal whims. He immediately begins to tenderize her pale exposed flesh with a heavy leather flogger. Once Mackenzie’s skin is radiating a warm pink, he begins to sting her flesh with a riding crop and bamboo cane. She yelps and squeals from the sting of the cruel impact play. A blindfold covers her sweet blue eyes making it impossible to know when the abuse will be inflicted upon her. This sensory deprivation only gets Mackenzie even more turned on. As Seth fingers her whore hole she squirts all over his hand and oozes creamy pussy juices. She begs to feel his cock inside of her cunt as Seth jams it in. He slams her into submission and she begs to cum. Tired of hearing his fuck toy plead for mercy, Seth throws her to the floor and shoves his cock into her mouth. He ruthlessly face fucks his female sex slave until she gags from the deep throat blow job. Seth flogs her swollen pussy and beats her tender back while she struggles to devour his cock. Pleased with her devotion, he jams a hitachi onto her cunt and coerces yet another orgasm out of her. Next Mackenzie stands with her legs spread and her hands tied to her knees. Now Seth can devote his attention to beating her perfect round ass. He attacks her ass with a plastic paddle that leaves red hot streaks across her back side. Panting from the searing pain, she gasps as Seth jams his cock back into her pussy. Mackenzie’s ass shakes and trembles as he relentlessly fucks her. She is then flipped onto her back and tied down to a table with her broken pussy exposed and ready to be penetrated yet again. Seth slaps her face and chokes her as he continues to slam her cunt. She whimpers and thanks her master for all the attention and orgasms he has given her. She begs to taste his cum and in the height of a sexual frenzy he shoots his hot load all over her tits and pussy. He scoops it up and feeds it to her so she can taste her sweet humiliation.
Duration: 45:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mackenzie Moss: A Hunger For Pain and Dick

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Training Submissive Slut Kira Noir Ho Ho Kus

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Owen Gray, Kira Noir
Genres: bondage, slave, bdsm, Ebony, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
All natural beauty Kira Noir is a naturally submissive fuck toy who love rough anal sex, bondage, hardcore BDSM and being called a good girl. Compliments, however, do not come easily and Kira earns every one of them as she tries to figure out her lessons while getting fucked hard in tight bondage.
Duration: 1:09:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Training Submissive Slut Kira Noir

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 081 [MF-7216] San Juan

She start to lick my soles, her mouth is really wet, she is excited licking my soles and I am too. I love some bites in my soles so I order my sub to use her teeth to softly touch my soles while I work on her mouth.
Duration: 37:01

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 081 [MF-7216]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 087 [MF-7340] Waban

The slave goes on knees and start smelling Qween soles, trying to get her attention but without success.
Duration: 35:53
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4040kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 087 [MF-7340]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 42196 Moka Mora Mauston

His moans and whimpers are like music to her ears knowing he is nervous and scared of her power and prowess.
Duration: 1:06:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9871kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 42196 Moka Mora

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Young Slut Used and Abused in the Kink Castle Olds

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Justin Long
Genres: Bondage ,Small Tits ,Vaginal Fisting ,Stocks ,Interracial ,Public ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Blindfold ,Rimming ,Athletic ,Black ,Electrical Play
Jessie Cox gets bound with tape and made to cum struggling like a little worm on the ground. Her face is ruthlessly fucked by a crowd while she is held in inescapable bondage. She entertains the crowd by offering her body as a plaything. She is spanked and flogged, stuffed by every hard cock and eager hand in the room, laughed at, spit on, humiliated, and covered in loads of cum. Just another day in the castle…….
Duration: 1:14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Young Slut Used and Abused in the Kink Castle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Catgirl Gundula Taranto

Studio: SM-Circus
Only a short movie of our nice Catgirl Gundula playing with a mouse.
Duration: 8:54
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 104.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catgirl Gundula

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner Casnovia

Everything about Stella Cox is just perfect. Huge natural boobs that can be tied, elbows are super flexible, and she can take a large ballgag. We just want to keep her forever! Good thing we have a prison cell, where we can keep the tightly bound Stella and look at her whenever we want. By the sound of her moaning, she really needs to go somewhere, but we won’t let her go for a while! It’s the famous Stella Cox tied up super tied in elbow bondage and breast bondage! Would you ever let her go?
Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophia Grace: All-Natural Blonde Power Fucked in Rope Bondage Laurier

Cast: Mr. Pete, Sophia Grace
Genres: big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, foreskin, Hitachi, master, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Small Tits, Stud, Sub, switch, Vibrator
All-natural blonde, Sophia Grace has a secret hunger. Most days it takes all of her will-power to suppress her wanton and carnal desires, but today she gets to let it all out. Sophia is drawn in and manhandled by Mr Pete, who uses and abuses her any way he wishes. She finds herself stripped naked and restrained in rope bondage while standing spread eagle in the middle of the room. Mr Pete quickly begins to crop her and flog her. Her perky small tits glow red from the impact play, and the burning sting is palpable. Sophia begins to pant and tremble as she revels in the thrill of being in over her head. Her dom shoves a hitachi onto her exposed clit and carefully edges her to an orgasm. She starts to cum, but Mr Pete pulls back and laughs, then walks away, relishing the denial. Before she can recover, Sophia is tossed to the floor with her arms tied behind her back. Kneeling, she is instructed to open her mouth wide. She pretends to look innocent and unaware about what’s about to happen, but she knows that a massive cock is about to be shoved down her throat. The dom quickly unleashes a punishing face-fucking, and Sophia gags and chokes from the deep throating. Gasping for air, she begs for more as a vibrator stimulates her tight, pink pussy. Next she’s tied on a table with one leg yanked in the air so her pussy is exposed and ripe for plucking. Mr Pete wastes no time and jams his fat dick into her tight fuck hole. He fucks her relentlessly, to the point where Sophia’s eyes roll back in her head from the maddening pleasure. Mr Pete is immensely pleased with Sophia’s devotion to the dick, so he finally allows her to cum. Her body convulses from the ecstatic release. To finish her day, Sophia is tied in a doggystyle position with her head shoved to the floor. Her master quickly renews his onslaught on her swollen and sensitive cunt, and jams his cock right back into her back door. Sophia wants more and begs to cum over and over as she’s power fucked. She is permitted to orgasm one last time, just as Mr Pete blows his load all over her perfect, round ass.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Grace: All-Natural Blonde Power Fucked in Rope Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 40022 Alice March Simpsonville

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9972kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 40022 Alice March

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2 Abington

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage Palm Bay

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Maya Kendrick
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Curvy, Domination, Hitachi, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, other hair color, Pain, Pain Slut, shaved, spit, Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator
Tied up and strapped to spreader bars Maya is about to get the punishment she craves. First the flogger to get her warmed up, Derrick whips his little pain slut on the stomach, tits and ass turning her skin hot pink. He puts nipple clamps on her perky tits and straps a vibrator between her legs and she begs to cum but she is not allowed until Derrick says so. She cums hard and then Derrick leaves the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. Next Maya is on all fours gagged and tied up tight in bondage ready for anything. Derrick fucks her cunt with his fat cock making her whimper and moan and then stuffs his dick down her throat for some wet and sloppy face fucking. With his slippery spit covered cock he fucks her other hungry whore hole and she loves it in her asshole. She can’t get enough, the more Derrick pounds that ass the more she needs it. After getting fucked real good Derrick’s dirty little whore is happy to clean her ass off his cock. Tied down on her back with legs pulled up straight Maya gets the cane on her shaved pussy, her nipples, tender thighs and anywhere else that makes her scream. Derrick fingers her wet pussy making her squirt all over his hand. With a clothespin on her lips to keep her quiet Derrick drives his hard cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her cunt and chokes her until she thanks him excessively for using her and making her feel so good. He goes back and forth between her slutty holes fucking her ass and pussy giving her several orgasms until Derrick shoots his load all over her. What a Perfect Afternoon!
Duration: 52:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Viivi Clouds Lampasas

Viivi is unsure of what she's about to experience. As the ropes go on she seems a bit apprehensive. With the neck rope attached to her elbows, which are slammed together, she teeters around on her long legs.
Her legs aren't the only long things about Viivi. Her arms go up in a high strappado as her neck is pulled down to the ground. Her expression has changed. We think she likes this.
The drool drips from her gagged mouth. Her tits are being bound with so much twine that they plump out and turn almost instantly purple. Just when she's comfortable the table is pulled out from under her.
Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viivi Clouds

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it! Vallejo

Cast: Lady Kat
Genres: BDSM ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Leather ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Pierced Nipples
This fucking slut just won’t leave me alone. She was thrown at me at Leather Retreat and I had to do a Casting Couch with her. She would not stop cumming! Then you members asked for me to bring her back & this went right to her head. She WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! so I brought her back against my better judgment but decided that I would tease the shit out of her & make her miserable by not letting her cum when she wanted to. This did not work & she wanted to continue none the less.
Watch as I bring her to the brink over & over again without release & make the sweat pour down her body as she fights to keep her orgasms at bay. She may be a slut but at least she is a slut who follows orders well. To a point… ;-)
Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Drifting

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 23:43

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded Manns Harbor

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.
Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anger management lyra lockhart gets gangbanged Elk Creek

Studio: kink
Cast: Lyra Lockhart, Eddie Jaye, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Rod Jackson, Jake Adams
Lyra Lockhart is trying to teach an anger management course to a bunch of loud, mischievous men who aren't listening to a word she's saying. She rings her bell to get their attention and they just take the bell from her. She stands up and tells them that they need some self control and so they slowly approach her and start grabbing at her body. She gives up and gives in. They grab at her floral dress and pull away the fabric, exposing her perfect pale perky tits. They squeeze and suck her nipples, get her naked, and take her to her knees. Lyra is tied up in rope bondage with her hands behind her back. The guys pull out their big hard cocks and one by one they take turns fucking her mouth. They stand Lyra up and play with her pussy while she sucks their cocks. She tells them that she's ready to get fucked and so they tie her up in a different position on her back with her legs spread, with her arms tied to her legs. Student Donny Sins slides his big dick into her pussy and fucks her deep while the others grab and grope at her body and use her mouth to pleasure their cocks. After they've all had a turn fucking the teacher's pussy they switch to fucking her ass and she cums hard on their cocks as she gets her ass fucked deep and hard. After that, they put her legs to one side and fuck her her airtight by double penetrating her pussy and ass while she sucks cock. She gets on top of Eddie Jaye's big dick cowgirl style and she bends way over to get another double-stuffing of dick as the other guys take turns in her ass. In the finale when Lyra's face is finally covered in cum, the guys seem more relaxed and less stressed making the class a success.
Duration: 1:10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anger management lyra lockhart gets gangbanged

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3 Frostproof

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.
Duration: 23:32

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4 Owyhee

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.
Duration: 15:36

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stella Cox - flexible arms Baxter Springs

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - flexible arms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Melany Tight - Struggling Hot Melany Maumelle

Studio: Submissed
From subtle and quiet teasing to screaming orgasms, a fine show it was.
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Melany Tight - Struggling Hot Melany

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 080 [MF-7209] Argostoli

I am relaxing on the sofa when my sub come close and start to caress my legs, I know what she wants and I am in a good mood, once I have some free hours I decided to play with her for a while.
Duration: 38:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4073kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 080 [MF-7209]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1 Hamshire

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 14:58

File size: 671.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feet Tickling part 5 Bexar

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianTickling
Genres: Teen, Russian, Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM
She is tickled until she begs to be flogged. Her whole body writhes in the rope and her cunt raises high as she tries to escape
the rope.

Total size: 18.5 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feet Tickling part 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 078 [MF-7154] Westfield Center

Vanessa is a very loose and domineering housewife and is amazed at how dirty her feet are. She has an idea to get her feet clean, so she calls her maid (Bel) to check on her feet.
Duration: 36:50

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 078 [MF-7154]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Calico Lane Uncut: No editing, one take Lorado

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Calico
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
We never stop the camera as we roll through one rope bondage scene after another. All the tying is done on screen and in front of your eyes.
Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 102kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico Lane Uncut: No editing, one take

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissed - Tyna Gold, Nicole Love - Nicole runs the bondage show Barranquilla

Studio: Submissed
I find the right buttons to push to give her some of the loudest screaming orgasms I have ever given her.
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Tyna Gold, Nicole Love - Nicole runs the bondage show

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tiny blonde babydoll gets deep-throated for the very first time Skanderborg

Cast: Elaina Raye ,John Strong
Genres: Humiliation ,socks ,Sub ,Female Slave ,slim ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,BDSM ,Facefucking
Watch this little blonde babydoll get pounded at your local convenience store while patrons jeer and laugh. You can tell by her smile that this pint-sized whore wants it rough. She gets fucked in the face and pussy all around the store and it is hard to believe that this is her very first time deep-throating.
She weighs in at 80 lbs, so feel free to pick this little cutie up and bounce her around on your cock - she will take it all and beg for more! Does she want some ice-cream? Stick her head in the freezer and lets find out…
Duration: 59:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny blonde babydoll gets deep-throated for the very first time

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 3 Beasley

I think it’s partially the power the boots represent- perhaps subconsciously boots are often linked with authority figures- think military commander or police officer- but partially just because they look so damn sexy and really elevate the wearer! Thigh high platform boots will always be My favourite. (Yes, that is a hint to buy Me a pair…!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 22.8 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina Cruel Brazil Lezdom And Fetish part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging Kress

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it’s time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eva Lux Manati

Cast: Eva Lux
Genres: Fingering ,Femdom ,Nylons Stockings ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Facesitting ,multiple orgasms ,Cattle Prod
Eva Lux came to us full of energy! She wanted to experience the electro orgams she had heard about from so many other models! We let her play by herself to begin with but it isn’t long before Chanta enters and she is restrained. Eva cums easily time and time again as the electricity is turned up and she enjoys the sensations that ripple over her body.
Duration: 32:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 377.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Lux

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39095 Kate England Chiquinquira

They know the little bitch will report her findings. Determined to complete her thesis, she offers them a free fuck if they let her snoop around.
Duration: 1:00:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10809kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39095 Kate England

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3 Novice

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 14:24

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teen Goth Sex Witch Transforms Her Parents Into Anal Sex Monsters Mamers

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Avi Love, Luna Star
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Bush, Crop, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, halloween, Hot Wax, Mask, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Paddle, Rope Bondage, southern, Spanking, spider gag, Straight
Avi Love is a little goth nightmare with a hot teen body brewing with evil sex magic. Her sexy step-mother Luna Star keeps bringing home the worst new age hippy geeks to live with them, but Avi has a plan. She´s had it with all the fake Southern California bullshit, she just wants everyone to get real. After one bad fight with her step parents, Avi sits down at her alter and uses her dark sexual energy to curse her family. Baphomet hears her cry, and renders Avi´s family unable to mask their truest desires: savage anal sex and BDSM power games. Luna Star is in the middle of arguing with her husband Derrick Pierce about the benefit of massage when Avi´s sex curse hits, leaving them both dazed and high from a new lack of inhibitions. They leap on each other like wild animals and Derrick tears Luna´s clothes off to get at her huge tits and bouncy ass faster. Luna begs Derrick to hurt her, and he uses anything at hand to beat her ass red. Paddles, spanking, zappers, and nipple clamps aren´t enough for this sexual beast, so Derrick throws her on the floor and fucks her face until she is a slobbering mess, howling under a hard flogging with a cock deep in her throat. Bent over like a bitch, Luna has Derrick´s hard dick shoved in her ass and she cums like a whore while he pounds her and zaps her with an electro wand. Luna is locked in a metal bondage bar with a spider gag holding her mouth open so Derrick can spit in her slutty face and shock her tongue as he fucks her. With nothing to stop him her rips off her metal clamps off mercilessly, and switches from fucking her ass to her pussy as he pleases. Next stop is Avi´s room, where they find their witchy culprit and tie her spread eagle on her bed. Avi smiles wickedly and thanks Baphomet when she is awakened with a crop and hot wax. Avi eggs them on, hoping to find out who they truly are. Luna climbs onto her step-daughters face and rides Avi´s tongue while Derek shocks and zaps her wet pussy until she begs to cum from under her step-mother´s ass. Slapped around and degraded, Avi starts to smile for the first time in months. She begs for her daddy´s dick, and has an intense orgasm while getting fucked while Luna uses both hands to restrict her breathing and hold her down. The rest of the day is a dark sexy ride of rope bondage, anal sex, paddling, spanking, and reverse cowgirl riding. Avi is having fun for once and even smiles with joy when Derrick shoves his dick in her tight asshole and Luna throws her back against his cock again and again. Luna is on fire, flogging Avi with a wicked grin and licking her pussy as she rides Derrick´s cock. The spell ends with a hot load on Avi´s tiny bush.
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Goth Sex Witch Transforms Her Parents Into Anal Sex Monsters

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Morning After: Kinky Lesbian Seduces Straight Girl Whitethorn

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Kay Kardia
Genres: Dominatrix ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,Slave ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment
After a wild night of entertaining a group of hot ladies, Bartender Kay Kardia finds herself in Cherry Torn’s bed. Never having questioned her sexuality before, Kay struggles with her desire and eventually gives in to Cherry taking orgasm inducing spankings, pussy licking, face sitting, flogging, bondage, a butt plug, finger banging and vaginal and anal strap-on!
Duration: 59:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Morning After: Kinky Lesbian Seduces Straight Girl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan Hay River

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can’t help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset – enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blonde Cutie Tied-up and Ass Fisted in Public!!! Laughlin A F B

Cast: John Strong ,Alice Frost
Genres: switch ,Tattoo ,Anal ,fake boobs ,Gag ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,BDSM ,Voyeur ,Public
Some girls were just made for disgracing! Alice Frost is one of those girls!!! The tighter you tie the ropes the wetter her pussy gets, every order you bark at her makes her weak in the knees. She was born to please, and please she does!! Everyone at the bar gets a chance to use this little slut, she is fondled by strangers, strap-on fucked by a cute girl in the crowd, anally fisted, made to gag on cock, tied tightly, and left behind!
Duration: 1:17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Cutie Tied-up and Ass Fisted in Public!!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

River - new model in strappado Coulters

Studio: tieable
My new model River! She is just the prettiest tiny girl who wants to try bondage! She is incredibly fit, and she loves a good challenge. I tied her in a strappado, making her bend over a little, so she could struggle and fight against the green ropes. She is so much fun to work with! River is of course available for custom shoots as well, email me to order yours!
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River - new model in strappado

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DragonLily Poprad

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Asian ,Fingering ,Lesbian
DragonLily is just so beautiful to look at and is completely submissive…she wants to please her dominant yet is inexperienced in such a sweet way. Chanta guides her through electrical play and japanese bondage leading to some lovely orgasms!!! This is a bonus update, there will be a full update on Thursday.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Thetrainingofo part 39093 Ashley Adams Palisade

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 1:03:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10369kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 39093 Ashley Adams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme Alloway

Cast: Adira Allure, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Athletic, Bondage, Hitachi, Leather, multiple orgasms, Orgasm Denial, other hair color, Pain, Rope Bondage, Slave, Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator
Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she’s not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira’s taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she’s so damn hungry she devours Derrick’s dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of ecstasy and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 085 [MF-7307] Pisek

Letica Miller is lying in bed with pain in her feet and gently asks her friend (Karla) to give her a relaxing massage. Leticia, with second thoughts, proposes to the innocent Karla a game that she does everything she says.
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4075kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 085 [MF-7307]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Gallery Perrinton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD