BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Sexuallybroken - Helena Locke - Being Stuffed Full Of Hard Cocks, Crying & Begging Woodlake

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21629kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Helena Locke - Being Stuffed Full Of Hard Cocks, Crying & Begging

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3 Vidsel

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Surprise Visit to the Slave Quarters Qualicum Beach

Cast: Iona Grace ,Maestro ,Kait Snow ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Athletic ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,master ,Tattoo ,Slave ,switch ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Big Tits
Video language: English
I decide that the girls need a little invasion of their privacy. I wait until it’s lights out and then make my way into their room. We barge in with them knowing I was coming, but had no idea what I had planned.
blue had a personal day, so it looks like red is going to get the brunt of it. We grab the Upper Floor slaves and tie them and make them watch as Maestro has his way with red. red starts to get tired, so we grab cox and snow and they take over while red gets punished.
Duration: 33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Surprise Visit to the Slave Quarters

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Solicitor Slut Nikiski

Cast: Isis Love ,Harmony ,Mellanie Monroe
Genres: Fetish ,Fingering ,Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Flogging ,Crop ,shaved ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,Choking ,Small Tits ,Smothering ,Double Penetration
Mellanie Monroe goes door to door selling a self help program scam. She shows up at the wrong door with two pissed off sexy lesbians who take revenge. Don’t miss this hot role play update with Isis Love and Harmony getting down and dirty with Mellanie Monroe!
Duration: 56:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solicitor Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bikers, Boobs, Babes North Smithfield

Cast: Beverly Hills ,Mark Davis
Genres: Humiliation ,Ass Hook ,Electrical Play ,Tattoo ,muscular ,Domination ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,toned ,Uncircumcised ,top ,Spanking
Beverly Hills gets taken to a biker bar, made to serve drinks, suck cock, and get fucked while in bondage. Some hot girls from the bar join in on the fun and make Beverly lick pussy and take strap-on cock in her mouth and cunt. Combine that with the two dudes who cum on her pretty face and you’ve got yourself one hell of a public disgrace.
Duration: 59:19

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bikers, Boobs, Babes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2 Fromberg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pajamas Hogtie Part I Manizales

So, every once in a while, it bears repeating, "Judgemental cowards can kiss my a**" which is exactly why I had this t-shirt made. I haven't had to wear it in years, thankfully. I had to search to the bottom of my drawer to find it and was glad when I did. This time, I needed it because a girl at work found my website, didn't like it and decided to tell everyone in the office as much. Now, maybe my mind does not work correctly, but I was thinking, "Why is she telling everyone in the office that she looks at adult websites?" But, no matter. What kind of bugs me is that instead of coming to me and talking to me, she thought she would cause me a problem, by telling everyone else in the office. Make no mistake. I do not suffer maliciousness and toxic personalities well. I will be cordial at best to her from now on. Anyway, needless to say, it was time to pull out my t-shirt and take some pictures to show people how I feel.
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pajamas Hogtie Part I

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pepper - Part 1 Sarah Ann

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I neckrope Pepper. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. I start at her waist and work my way down her legs. By the time Part 1 ends, I have made it down to her knees.
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 865.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2 Divernon

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom Needham Heights

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen… returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on… helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag…
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vampira Moderna: Squirt Sucking Anal Succubus Withers Under Orgasms Westerville

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Cadence Lux ,Victoria Voxxx
Genres: Leather ,toned ,Pierced Nipples ,switch ,Caning ,BDSM ,Feet ,Clothespins ,Blonde ,Anal
Cadence Lux is the picture of radiant beauty as she enters the home of her new suitor Seth Gamble for the very first time. The sun is shining and his gorgeous modern Californian bungalow is filled with fresh flowers and promise. Even when Seth makes a confession that he has a long-term illness Cadence is not deterred. She has fallen for the oldest trick in the book, and fails to notice that all of Seth’s new age crystals and hippy nonsense is actually an elaborate altar designed to extract Cadence’s soul through a sex ritual. As they fall deeper into a passionate afternoon fuck, Cadence becomes delirious under Seth’s 2000-year-old sexual prowess. Seth throws Cadence around and fucks her throat rigorously while beating her ass pink with a flogger and cane. Cadence obeys with pleasure when Seth asks her to slip her fingers in her panties and make herself cum, but what she doesn’t know is that every time she cums she super charges Seth and depletes herself. Seth gets one taste of her soul and starts to binge on her orgasms by tying her up in leg binding shibari and alternates between caning her sensitive legs and feet and fucking her wet horny cunt. As the flower of her soul wilts under a barrage of squirting wet orgasms, Cadence is almost certainly done for, but then Seth’s mysterious step-sister sneaks in and interrupts them. Unfortunate for Cadence, Victoria Voxxx is an even more sex vampire then Seth, her immortal step-son. Victoria smelled Cadence’s insouciant sexual spirit from afar and came to steal her from Seth. Victoria quickly orders Seth away and then binds Cadence in leather handcuffs. Playing more lesbian games Victoria devours Cadence’s cunt and coaxes more squirting orgasms from her. While Victoria is distracted by Cadence’s delicious body Seth breaks free and binds Victoria determined to steal the soul of both Victoria and Cadence. The punishing sexual showdown between Victoria and Seth is white-hot and thousands of years in the making. Seth handcuffs and plugs her ass with a metal anal hook and then flogs her pussy and ass until it is welted and striped. He fucks both of Victoria’s holes while she writhes and cums without control. Cadence also gets in on the fun sitting on Victoria’s face and squirting all over her open mouth. Orgasms aren’t enough for Seth and he turns Victoria over and canes her viciously until she cums from the pain. He then has them both under his spell and cover their bodies with clamps, tight metal ones for Victoria’s sensitive nipples and clothespins for Cadence’s milky skin and Victoria’s pussy zipper. The brutal pain play and BDSM threesome would be enough to steal anyone’s life force but Cadence is special and survives until the final orgasm, gobbling Seth’s hot cum off of her own bush and running to steal the charged talismans from the altar, leaving both Victoria and Seth to age and wither on the floor.
Duration: 1:14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vampira Moderna: Squirt Sucking Anal Succubus Withers Under Orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5 Lucan

Cast: Mallory Knots ,Star ,Madison Young ,Jenni Lee ,Sasha Monet
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,switch ,Latinx ,slim ,Domination ,Blonde ,Submission ,shaved ,shaped
The Final Chapter for our fantasy story we have produced on location for hogtied. The conclusion to the highly successful story line, “Weekend Nightmare”.The beer is gone and the house guest (Matt) is leaving, but not before one more day of bondage for our 5 . Amazing multi-girl bondage and suspensions are in order for our helpless vacationers. From start to finish this story has generated more interest then any other shoot we have ever produced. If you have not seen it yet, you’re missing the ultimate in continuing story, and continuity, as 5 girls are tied up simultaneously for the weekend. With the final installment you can now watch it from start to finish as it was intended.
Duration: 27:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 319.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra & Jackie South Orange

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling ‘chained to the desk’, to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen – and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there’s nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices… Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Jackie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Home Invasion starring Jasmine Jae Shanwei

Cast: Jasmine Jae ,Donny Sins ,Codey Steele ,Eddie Jaye ,JJ Graves ,Johnny Goodluck
Genres: Role Play ,Blowbang ,big dick ,Pain ,black hair ,muscular ,Big Tits ,Anal ,Athletic ,mixed
Stunning superstar Jasmine Jae is turning in for a relaxing night at home. Her full curves barely fit into her tight lingerie. This busty model gets into bed and innocently falls fast asleep. In no time, 5 strangers break into her home. These filthy criminals are ransacking her apartment while she sleeps. Looking for anything they can get their hands on, Jasmine finally is startled awake. Going to the kitchen to see what the noise is, she is frightened by the site of five handsome strangers in her home. She screams as they grab her and hold her down. She begs them to let her go and agrees to do anything they want to her. The gang bang guys whip out their cocks and begin to shove it down her tight throat. She gags and gasps with each deep throat blowjob. She screams with pleasure and pain and she is tossed around between each man. Now it’s time to tie her up. Bound in rope the men fuck her wet pussy. Each taking turns while another fills her mouth. Her giant boobs are bound in rope as well, and the men fuck those huge tits. After her pussy is stretched open, the men suspend her in more bondage and go to town on her ass. Deep anal gets her moaning with her ballgag in her mouth. Two holes at a time isn’t enough for these hooligans and they throw her on the bed and stuff her air tight. DP’d over and over again, she screams and moans shaking the walls with orgasm. She is given a Hitachi and commanded to cum. After each man fucks all her holes again and again, they shoot their thick heavy loads all over her face.
Duration: 1:03:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Home Invasion starring Jasmine Jae

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1 Vanersborg

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maxxx Maven No Trespassing Toone

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maxxx Maven
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
So she must think she is really lucky when she finds what looks like an abandoned farm. She's just going to have a peak around and see if there is some quiet area of it that she can bed down in for the night.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maxxx Maven No Trespassing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Kel Bowie - The Girl Next Door Bound, Squirt Tahoma

Sangini practiced yoga and distracted the Kalahari from reading. Kalahari loves yoga, but even more he loves bondage yoga. Don't know what it is? Sangini too.
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22076kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Kel Bowie - The Girl Next Door Bound, Squirt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ponies at Play Nederland

In this feature, under pressure from the Pony Girl kinks out there wanting to see more equine fun, we have two ladies at play: Anastasia and Adrianna. Seeing as Adrianna's hard working butt has resulted in other ladies getting off big time, she gets the hard part of this little gig. So the first job was to get Anastasia dressed for the occasion, and saddled so the crew could adjust the dildo to her specifications. These two gals know each other quite well, and the prospect of playing together gets them into a really fun mode. The pair of them are a laugh a minute, and they are going to have some serious playtime with this rig.
Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ponies at Play

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pink Lingerie Tombstone

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darling's Sexual Destruction Guangchang

Cast: Dee Williams ,Owen Gray
Genres: Role Play ,Rope Bondage ,Discipline ,Gag ,Squirting ,foreskin ,Female Slave ,Athletic ,Gimp ,switch
A special feature for the New Year, starring very special slave meat Darling. Darling is a hardcore masochistic fuck slut and we take the intensity straight to eleven right out of the gate with this one. Darling’s body is looking phenomenal and takes the rope great. Gags, multiple nipple clamps, squirting orgasms and hard anal fucking for days start the New Year off right!
Duration: 1:07:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling's Sexual Destruction

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kay Kardia London River high Cunty Haughton

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia, London River
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Dildo, Humiliation, Interrogation, Metal Bondage
There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia London River high Cunty

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HogTied - Octavia Red - The Brat Tamer Fayetteville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Clothespins, Domination, Fingering, Rope Bondage
Octavia Red is a super sweet sexy slut but she gets real bratty when she’s tied up in bondage. The Pope most certainly has a solution for this kind of behavior and will discipline her back into a trembling submissive mess and give her a thousand mind blowing orgasms at the same time. It’s a blazing hot day at the ranch, 95 degrees outside.
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9688kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HogTied - Octavia Red - The Brat Tamer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pain Piggy Wants Ripley

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Brooke Johnson is a submissive little pain slut that lives to please and impress her dominant master, The Pope. Brooke starts her day perched on a pedestal with her arms pulled behind her and her legs bent at the knees while restrained with brutal metal bondage. To ensure that she maintains proper posture, her neck is bound with a nasty metal shackle that makes it impossible for her to slouch. The Pope goes at her full throttle and begins to work her skinny and pale body over with a leather riding crop and his fists.
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Piggy Wants

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Lily Lane - Roped N' Rammed Sparks Glencoe

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 30:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21683kbps
Audio: 101kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Lily Lane - Roped N' Rammed

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casting Couch 7: 19 year old Sarah tied & made to come with a vibrator Wideman

Cast: Sarah
Genres: Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Hitachi ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
I have started to do some Casting Couch shoots more often. It seems every time I walk into the casting office Ed has another beauty sitting on the couch just begging to be shot. So, I take them up on their offer! All of the CC girls are one of the following, some are all at once; New to BDSM, new to bondage, new to porn and ALL are new to Kink. Since they are untested I give them a small taste of what our shoots are like to see how they react. This is YOUR chance as a member to help us choose new girls to shoot, especially for Hogtied!
Duration: 18:47

File size: 420.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch 7: 19 year old Sarah tied & made to come with a vibrator

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pink Dress West Newbury

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Dress

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pink Sweater Dress Hyndman

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ren Smolder's Test Terlingua

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ren Smolder's Test

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Adams – armbinder strappado Browns Mills

Rachel Adams is locked in the dungeon, wearing a huge leather collar and a large tight ballgag. We strapped her into an armbinder and chained it to the ceiling. Rachel was stuck in a strappado position, making her drool a lot while she strained to keep her balance. She struggled hard, but she couldn’t get out. Rachel is one of the world’s top bondage models, it is so much fun to challenge her, she is the best struggler and she suffers beautifully! Don’t miss this update!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams – armbinder strappado

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Karma Rx - Instant Karma Maimon

Sanghini didn't know what to expect. She thought that Kalahari would just tie her up. She was wrong...
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21661kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Karma Rx - Instant Karma

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices Davisboro

Cast: Maya Woulfe ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,Pain ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Nipple Clamps ,Handler ,Crop ,Flogging ,brunet ,Submission
Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she’d like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bonnie Day Fit To Be Tied Pawnee

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
He wants to put her through some rigorous ties and if he's going to keep his promise that it "won't take too long" she is going to have to deal with switching positions, tension points, and predicaments rapidly.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Fit To Be Tied

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Steele Butterworth

Rachel is surprised by an intruder while reading a book. He takes off her robe and hog ties her. She is yelling at him and demanding to be let go. Instead of releasing her, he shoves a sock in her mouth and covers it with duct tape. He decides he wants to get a look at those big tits so he pulls down her top and plays with them. Then he pulls up her slip and sticks his hand in her panties. She thinks it's over when he leaves the room. Unfortunately he comes back in for another round.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 225.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Steele

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crystal Frost Wutai Shan

Cast: Crystal Frost
It isn’t easy being a hotel maid as Crystal finds out! Entering Chanta’s room she is swiftly tied up and has her breasts covered in clothespins. Once made to cum she is wet down and moved to a new room and placed in shackles. Her labia is electrified and she has cold water poured on her. It becomes clear quickly that this girl is multi-orgasmic and is fully taken advantage of! Lastly she is bound in the jacuzzi. She is dunked repeatedly and granted the pleasure of climaxing on a jet before being left to struggle in her binds as the water rises.
Duration: 29:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 346.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic!! Altoona

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Jack Hammer
Genres: Fingering ,Rough Sex ,Prostate Stimulation ,Electrical Play ,Chastity Play ,Bondage ,Male Sub ,Brunette ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment
Welcome back Jack Hammer to Divine Bitches. It’s been awhile and Jack returns to push his limits with Mistress Bobbi Starr. This shoot is sadistic and evil bringing Jack to tears while Mistress Starr uses the implement she is best known for, Electricity! Bobbi wires up Jack’s nipple rings, puts his cock in a electrified chastity belt and taunts him with the evilest of electro-torment tools, the cattle prod. He’s bent over and fucked hard and deep with her strap-on cock and covered in painful pegs. Finally his cock is tied up and teased with her beautiful pussy and ass then totally denied! Welcome back, Jack!
Duration: 1:11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2 Shaoguan

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Negligee Upper Marlboro

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Negligee

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Playful Pajamas Kahlotus

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Violet Monroe Between the Bars Doetinchem

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The two metal bars that she is stuck between later don't seem like much, either. They're secured to the ground, but how bad could they be?
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe Between the Bars

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Two busty girls in dirty lesbian BDSM Las Cruces

Cast: Gianna Lynn ,Delilah Strong
Genres: Leather ,fake boobs ,Facesitting ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Sub ,BDSM ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,Strap On
Delilah Strong is dominated in bondage by Gianna Lynn. Delilah likes being treated like a nasty whore and Gianna does a sexy job talking dirty while punishing and having sex with her. She is smothered in her mistresses pussy and ass and gets fucked with a big red strapon cock while suspended. Dililah gets a good spanking in scene three with a hard leather paddle before she’s fucked in her tight ass and loves every bit of it.
Duration: 44:28

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two busty girls in dirty lesbian BDSM

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pepper - Part 4 Nunda

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I am immediately tying her heeled feet with more rope. A tight hogtie is next for Pepper. A length of closet rod is tied to her heels next. The rope that was tied into her pigtails earlier is then tied to the ends of the rod. Another length of rope is tied to the back of her rope head harness as well and tied back to her feet. Pepper lays there helplessly. I order her to struggle. She tries, but there really isn't much room for struggle at this point.
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 953.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Make Me Your Fuck Toy Thayne

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Hazel Paige
Genres: Deepthroat ,Beard ,Uncircumcised ,natural boobs ,Big Natural Tits ,Rough Sex ,Brunette ,Vaginal Penetration ,Leather Cuffs ,PIV ,submissive ,big dick
Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel’s hungry mouth. After kicking Hazel in the pussy and letting her grind on his black leather boot, Tommy wiggles his playthings clit until she begs to cum. Tommy is greedy and deprives her of an orgasm. Hazel will have to earn it. Next Tommy bends his fuck toy over metal bench and stretches her arms out in front of her. Indulging in cruel impact play, Tommy hits and slaps Hazel with a heavy black leather flogger and his massive man hands. He then relentlessly switches back and forth from fucking her exposed cunt to face fucking her gasping mouth. Hazels is all too willing to take everything that her dom dishes out. To finish her day, Hazel finds herself perched on a wooden shelf with her legs drawn upward in a spread eagle. Tommy then goes to work and toys with her tight pink pussy with his hands, tongue, and massive cock. He works Hazel into a frenzy by jamming a powerful vibrator onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She has repeated orgasms that roll from one to the next in a tidal wave of depraved ecstasy. And, when Tommy is satisfied with the surrender of his sex kitten, he blows a massive load of cum all over her pussy. He leaves her panting and breathless as the jizz oozes down her round and perfect ass.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9891kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Your Fuck Toy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Turtle Neck Dress Storm Lake

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Turtle Neck Dress

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Naughty Maid East Dennis

Mina is dressed as a naughty but cute Japanese maid. She was caught wasting time during work hours and she was to spend the rest of her work day tightly bound. She is bound in a pink armbinder, some belts and a large 2 inch ballgag filling her mouth and making her drool all over herself.
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5711kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Maid

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Ashley Lane - Cock Crunch Spring Mount

Lia was late for work as usual. Her boss was already waiting for her at her workplace.
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15550kbps
Audio: 625kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Ashley Lane - Cock Crunch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Scarlet De Sade - Greedy Cock Slut Is Rough Fucked Marysvale

This time she decided to wait until Lia came home to punish her. Lia entered the house and tiptoed into the kitchen, but suddenly the light came on.
Duration: 1:09:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Scarlet De Sade - Greedy Cock Slut Is Rough Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Lily Lane - Peeper Pleaser Port Mansfield

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18071kbps
Audio: 141kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Lily Lane - Peeper Pleaser

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Corset Island City

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Corset

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams Lafayette Hill

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kimmy Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Toys, Blindfold, Hardcore, All Sex
Kimmy Lee is f"cked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business. Jack Hammer and Maestro tag team her holes while they work their magic.
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Andy San Dimas Returns to Kink! North Vernon

Cast: Andy San Dimas ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: bottom ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Femdom ,dungeon ,Tattoo ,Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Pain
After a four year absence, Andy San Dimas makes a triumphant return to Kink as a submissive. Watch as Gia DiMarco tops Andy for the first time at The Armory in nearly half a decade. Though Andy’s appeared on Kink websites that include Water Bondage, Fucking Machines and Whipped Ass, Gia promises she’ll “bring the little bottom bitch back to her roots!”
Has Andy gotten soft since her hiatus? Will Gia break Andy’s body and soul? Does Andy remember the pain that comes with the pleasure of being a submissive in Kink’s dungeons? Watch this update and find out!
Duration: 1:05:14

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy San Dimas Returns to Kink!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD