BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Sexuallybroken - Penny Lay - Stock Fucked Merrifield

Leah was not going to escape her punishment. Step-mommy took a wooden spatula, and beat Lia's feet. Then she took the whip and continued beating her..
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Penny Lay - Stock Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

How to Have a Threesome - Two Females, One Male Glen Dale

Cast: Samantha Rone ,Danarama ,Cherry Torn
Genres: natural boobs ,slim ,big dick ,Threesome ,toned ,bottom ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,shaved ,brunet
Video language: English
<strong>Learn the best techniques for having a threesome with two women< strong>. Here is the most comprehensive video guide to having a threesome. Sharing their personal experiences and insider secrets, Samantha Rone, Cherry Torn & Danarama discuss the detailed success tips for negotiating with your partner, finding a third playmate, and even ensuring the safety of your relationship. Then they demonstrate some of the most orgasmic and creative sexual positions, choreography, and practices that make sex with multiple partners fun, amazing, and drama free. Learn about female female interaction during M F sex (even if all partners don’t wish to interact), swapping partners mid-scene, multitasking, and even see how to have strap-on sex with one woman penetrating the other while the strap-on wearer is being fucked by the guy.
<strong>For tips on how to have a threesome with one female and multiple males or other genders doing multiple penetration, see our Kink University video, <a href="http: bit.ly kugang">Multiple Penetration Sex< a>.< strong>
Duration: 1:16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to Have a Threesome - Two Females, One Male

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adrianna Nicole Brownville Junction

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
In prison, the inmates have no power. Behind bars the wardens have all control. The prisoners are at their mercy…and every now and again the guard likes to take advantage of their situation. Petal is helpless in her cell, she does not know if she will be scrubbed clean, made to cum or just left to struggle in tight bondage…she does not know that today she will receive all of this and more.
Duration: 33:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Nicole

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nightmare On Mission Street: Annie Cruz Gets Creampied! Midway Park

Cast: Annie Cruz ,John Strong ,Mark Wood ,Bradley Remington ,Gage Sin ,Owen Gray
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,BDSM ,Role Play ,big dick ,top ,Feet ,Anal ,shaped ,Creampie
Welcome back Annie Cruz to Hardcore Gangbang. Annie is a legend and she brings it hard in this abduction fantasy gangbang! Hard, rough sex, spitting, deep messy cock sucking, man handling, double penetration, cum on feet, cum on face and cream pie!
Duration: 43:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightmare On Mission Street: Annie Cruz Gets Creampied!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devastating Bondage Sonora

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Rip her clothes off and let's have a look at this slut. She begins like all the rest, but this one seems different. Something about her brings out the worst in The Pope, and for her this could be bad. She is tormented and brutalized in extreme bondage, yet she seems to need this experience. Something is driving her to endure and sexualize the suffering, and The Pope feeds off of this.
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devastating Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kenna James, Hailey Rose - Earn Back Your Orgasms (2024) Las Pinas City

Cast: Kenna James, Hailey Rose
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian
Hailey Rose cheated on her girlfriend, Kenna James, and agrees to be 'punished' to earn her forgiveness. Of course, this 'punishment' at the hands of Kenna only thrills Hailey... The naked and obedient Hailey is fastened to a spreader bar to keep her legs wide open, and then receives various sexy punishments at Kenna's erotic discretion. This includes getting strap-on fucked by Kenna until she's earned the privilege of seeing Kenna's breasts again, getting touched with vibrators until she's earned Kenna's tongue, and getting edged until she's earned back her own orgasms!
Duration: 27:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenna James, Hailey Rose - Earn Back Your Orgasms (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Maddy O'reilly - Sexually Brutalized By Cock, Fucked While Helpless Caspian

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18854kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Maddy O'reilly - Sexually Brutalized By Cock, Fucked While Helpless

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk! Malta

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bella Rossi Bella's Birthday Saroma

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Wrapping Bella up isn't enough for her and it sure as hell isn't enough for us. We want to light her up, too. That's why Matt is going to hook up some electrodes to those nice tits of her and start running electricity through her body.
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi Bella's Birthday

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic Laona

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor
Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery Ingalls

Have I mentioned that I am a big fan of the outdoors and my girlfriend, Sandra Silvers?
Well, this video is proof that all it takes is a big tree, two beautiful girls, lots of vet wrap, ball gags and a willing Dom to have a blast!
So, Sandra and I took advantage of all the right conditions, and decided to hang out all afternoon and swing back and forth in the sun. Ben (Sandra's bad guy ) obliges us by wrapping us up from head to toe in the vet wrap (minus the breasts, of course) and then hangs us by our ankles from a tall old oak tree. He even tickles our feet while in our blissful suspension, and then gives us ball gags to quiet the giggles as we swing back and forth!
It's all in a day's play for me and Sandra Silvers!
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace Cerro

It was meant to be a girly night in, prepared for a pampering party, the gal pals hardly had time to apply a cream or lotion before being surprised by an unwanted attendee …
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 587.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Petite Bondage Slut Lavonia

Gabriella is a feisty little brat that likes to see what she can get away with. Once in bondage, she maintains the brattiness, which inspires The Pope to unleash his sadistic torment. The bondage keeps her helpless all day as she suffers through hours of punishment. The reward is the same for all of the whores, but this one seems to need it more today. She will allow almost anything to happen just to get an orgasm.
Duration: 48:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Bondage Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2 Addington

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I push the Spring Breaker up against a tree. She still has the rope around her wrists from when she was tied on the hood of my truck, so I simply tie them together. I tie and cinch her waist to the tree next. Her legs are spread and tied to trees on each side, before I bind her ample tits. I crotchrope her and tightly tie it off to a stake driven into the ground in front of her. I step away and watch her writhe and moan for a while. This is what spring break should be about! I decide she can still move to much for my liking, and I am soon adding more rope to remedy this. Her elbows are bound together, before I loop a rope over both of her wrist ropes. and tie it off to the trees beside her. Much better. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Job Hunt Quezaltenango

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Chloe Cherry
Genres: Humiliation ,big dick ,Crop ,BDSM ,Nipple Clamps ,Blonde ,Gag ,Stud ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment
When nosy parker, Chloe Cherry, goes on a job interview, she cannot keep her hands to herself. Seth catches her snooping through his office, and decides she knows too much. So with a nice fresh piece of rope Seth wrangles this blond beauty into his lair to find out if he can trust her and to have his way with this long legged cock sucking anal loving wench. Chloe is lying flat on her back bound with tight rope so she’s not going anywhere anytime soon and the Hitachi is buzzing away between her legs. How can he trust someone who rifled through all his stuff when he wasn’t looking? She saw things nobody was meant to see. He must discipline her with corporeal punishment so out comes the flogger to whip this snoopy slut into submission. With every hit she begs for his forgiveness and tries to convince him she didn’t see anything but its just not enough for Seth so he pinches nipple clamps onto her small, firm natural tits, blindfolds her and crams his dick in her mouth for an epic throat fucking session. Seth’s long hard cock plummets deep down Chloe’s throat making her gag and gargle and slobber all over her face. Learning to trust Chloe is going to take all day so Seth ties her up in a new position on her knees with ass up high and flogs her tender thighs and butt and teases her with the Wartenburg wheel. She is so hot and bothered she asks politely to have his cock in her pussy and ass but the asking turns into begging as Seth crops her sensitive skin. Finally Seth fills her pussy right up with his cock and fucks her until she is moaning and thanking him. Then he slides it into her tight ass and gives her a solid pounding. Back and forth between her ass and pussy fills Chloe with pleasure and she cums hard. Finally gagged and on her back with ankles tied to wrists Seth swats her with the crop to get her ready for the grand fuck finale in which Chloe gets slammed in both holes and goes out of her head with orgasms until Seth shoots his hot load all over her. Chloe meet your new boss!
Duration: 51:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Job Hunt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra, Caroline Pierce Danderyd

The surprised secretarial staff, over powered upon entry, and secured in copious coils of electrical tape tight around their satin blouses, pencil skirts and pantyhosed legs, are lifted into a waiting van. It seemed their skills had been sold, not for touch typing today, but for their individual charms... An athletic, lithe redhead, a raven-haired vixen, a stunning, silver haired MILF, and a long-limbed brunette. Their breasts, each pair a perfect paragon of each shapely figure, straining inside their shirts. As their unexpected vehicle ride begins, they call out through well stuffed mouths, the tape over their lips gagging their cries. They desperately attempt to stay upright as the road twists and turns, losing all sense of direction in their journey... An abrupt halt jolts them, sunlight floods in as the van doors open, the driver hops each helpless hostage onto the door step and, delivery complete, leaves them to their fate...
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Caroline Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery Eleroy

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!
Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa! Lakeland

Legs up in a lotus tie to a steel cross, the wooden platform Sandra is seated on is the perfect height for Lisa to lavish attention on those terrific tits exposed under creamy satin blouse and pussy exposed beneath pencil skirt and a layer of nude nylon. First Lisa’s fingers fondle the ample breasts of her captive playmate, then a wand is plugged in for more intense stimulation of the silver haired submissive. The blond Domina dressed in black unbuttons her silky shirt to release bare breasts over her corseted waist and masturbates with the wand she has just treated Sandra to. Switching back to her captive, the vibrator is pressed hard against the damsels defenseless, pantyhose-d pussy. With a firm hand Lisa checks Sandra’s vet wrap gag has not loosened from such moaning and leaves the MILF to recover herself, tomorrow will be a big day, she’s ready to go to her new home and Owner…
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Scarlett Hope – shock collar vs magic wand Thornton

It’s time for a new orgasm war! Scarlett Hope and her magic wand versus me and the shock collar remote! Who will win?! Watch the video to find out!
Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Hope – shock collar vs magic wand

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straight Jacket Ligonier

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Jacket

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa Tariff

Thunder rolls across the dark night skies over the deserted cabin, bare bulb from ceiling light competing against the lightning flashes to light the sparse interior, as wind catches the cloth covering the solitary window. A broad shouldered brute brings in his curvy companion, coerced for the occasion, bound and hopping in her high heels, her wrists and denim clad legs firmly held together by tape hindering her movements and gagging her lips. He duct tapes the busty MILF to a pole support by the drafty window, securing her in silver sticky coils from ankle to chest. He likes company, and this MILF just so happened to have been out for the day with her gal pals when he spotted the polo neck sweater-ed trio. A black haired vixen is next, hopped to the camp bed for a ductape hogtie, followed by a blond babe bound to a rolling office chair. All 3 have long hair and big tits in common, along with their duct tape predicament of course! The luscious lasses large eyes look imploringly as he returns with his roll of gray tape to wrap their well gagged mouths further, over their hair gags so tight the damsels’ eyes water. Their muffled mmphs compete with the peals of thunder as in turn their knitwear tops are torn apart to reveal ginormous and gorgeous breasts below. Their knitted clothing destroyed, exposed, they’re left to weather the stormy night away…
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Berlin and her massive breasts are back. Great breast bondage and hardcore Orgams Crete

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Redhead ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Curvy ,Fingering ,Big Tits
What is not to love about a flexible big titted girl that loves bondage? We get a lot of new girls, but it is great to get back to the ones who can take it. The ones you can put in HARD bondage and keep them there. The ones you can tie up and made to cum over and over. The ones who know what being a slave really is and don’t make up fake social site profiles. It’s great to work with the real deal and Berlin is as real as it gets.
Duration: 52:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin and her massive breasts are back. Great breast bondage and hardcore Orgams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All Natural BDSM Slut Victoria Voxxx Rough Anal Brutal Bondage Sandakan

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Victoria Voxxx
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Anal ,Gag ,Bondage ,Orgasm Denial ,master ,Fisting ,Clover Clamps ,Pain ,brunet
It’s always the quiet ones. Victoria Voxxx is a soft spoken and well composed natural beauty. One would never suspect that underneath her quiet demeanor lurks a sex-crazed pain pig that wants nothing more than to be tied up with inescapable rope bondage, power fucked in her tight ass, and to lick the boots of a sadistic dom. Victoria starts her day fully suspended with her legs tied wide apart. The cruel dom Mr Pete beats her all natural small breasts ruthlessly with a heavy leather flogger. He puts steel clover clamps to her pierced nipples, as as she wimpers, he gets harder and harder. He grinds a relentless vibrator onto Victoria’s swollen and sensitive clit, then jams his thick hard dick into her tiny pink pussy. As Mr Pete pounds her fuck hole, he spanks her exposed ass until it’s glowing red. Next Victoria’s tied face-up onto a table and has her pelvis yanked viciously into the air, coercing her fragile body into a stunning back arch. As beautiful as she is, a girl like Victoria looks even better with a huge cock jammed into her mouth. And the sadist controlling her is only too happy to oblige. He shoves his cock down her throat and begins to face fuck her, compelling her to gag from the deep throat pounding. She drools and spits all over her face, and as she coughs and catches her breath, she begs to have the dick back deep inside of her throat. Now that Victoria is warmed up she’s tossed like a rag doll onto a couch and tied so her toned ass is perched high in the air. Mr Pete begins to fuck her pussy, then switches directly to her tight asshole. He relentlessly pounds her fuck-holes until she is gasping and begging to cum. He denies her and watches her wither from the pain of orgasm denial. To finish her day Victoria is tied to a table on her back with her legs again spread wide open. In this exposed and vulnerable position she is completely unable stop her task master from fucking her with the senseless abandon. He slams her against the table and fucks her asshole relentlessly until Victoria is absolutely begging to cum. He finally allows her to have an orgasm, just as he blows a massive load of cum all over little pink pussy.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural BDSM Slut Victoria Voxxx Rough Anal Brutal Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secretary Abbot

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth Thorn Futile Resistance Veguita

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told, but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.
Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Thorn Futile Resistance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MILF with a tiny body and Huge tits Gangbanged by Co-Workers Pursglove

Cast: Ava Addams ,Danny Mountain ,James Deen ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Kinky ,black hair ,Rough Sex ,Spanking ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowbang ,big dick ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Slapping
Ava Addams is being sexually harassed at the office by her male co-workers and decides to put a stop to it by reporting them to HR. Once they find out this big tittied bitch is a tattletale they lure her back to the office after hours and finally get their chance to grope her giant tits and fuck her tight light pussy and ass. She is bound with telephone cords, and beaten with keyboards until she finally submits and opens her holes up for double penetration. At the end they cum all over her face, bind her in duct tape, and leave her behind for the janitors to find. I wonder what they will do to her?!?
Duration: 1:06:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF with a tiny body and Huge tits Gangbanged by Co-Workers

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

AJ Applegate - Crygasms Kranj

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Matt pushes Milcah off their feet and onto their ass. Then he takes out a flogger and starts beating Milcah's perky little tits with it.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Applegate - Crygasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweater Bound Teasdale

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweater Bound

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stunning Ebony Slut Wellton

Ana amazingly fit body is tested in every grueling bondage position. The torment tests her mental ability to process pain and get through the scenes. The orgasms push her over the final edge of sanity and she comes unraveled. Watch this beauty get pushed harder than ever before in brutal bondage at the hands of a sadistic man.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stunning Ebony Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slutty Teen Trained to Serve Orgy by Submissive Anal Queen Kira Noir Oshima

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,Joseline Kelly ,Donny Sins ,Kira Noir
Genres: Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,slim ,Spanking ,master ,Discipline ,natural boobs ,Nipple Torment
In this conclusion of The Upper Floor’s finest Summer Soiree Orgy, Joseline Kelly has gotten herself in deep trouble. This silly cock slut had promised Aiden that she would do her a favor in exchange for a prompt on the House Rules. Mistress Aiden Starr only ever wants one small favor: to be fist-deep in a whore’s pussy. She starts by flogging Joseline’s beautiful body a bright red, while making her recite the rules over and over again, and then makes the move for Joseline’s cunt. Aiden works her whole fist in that wet, hungry pussy and has Joseline orgasm and scream for the amusement of the guests. Next, Aiden takes a massive dildo to Joseline’s tight pussy, fucking her good and then having her stretch her mouth over a giant cock, creating some quiet for once. Stefanos is concerned that Kira Noir seems to be very focused on getting her holes fucked and is losing her focus on service to the orgy and our esteemed BDSM swinger crowd. Kira is handed a vibrator and told to go give orgasms to at least three guests before she’s allowed any more cock. Stefanos pursues Kira with a flogger to drive the point home on her bright pink ass. Kira readily finds three beautiful women in the crowd being fucked with a fucking machine, engaging in nipple torment, or being held fast by their master while Kira holds the vibrator to their trapped clits. All the guests find Kira very pleasing, and summon Donny over to fuck her pussy before them. Kira holds fast to her duties, drawing one final orgasm out of a guest as she is rammed from behind on all fours by Donny’s massive cock. The party is inspired by Kira, and lights up into all sorts of sexual mischief. Latex submissives take strict canings and suck cock, while one lesbian Mistress hooks her submisive up to a very devious looking suction machine. Mr. Kilt You gets Foxhole stretched out in a tight shibari stress position and takes his time single-tailing her, using her pretty mouth, and edging her towards a painful orgasm. Other guests play in rope suspension, or enthusiasticly fuck on the furniture. Joseline is sent crawling over to fetch Kira and Donny, but Kira shrieks and begs to keep the cock, going so far as to sit on Donny’s dick and push her underling away. Aiden isn’t having any of it, so she calls them both over for a punishment spanking before Kira is to be fucked in the ass and beg for forgiveness from the party goers. Stefanos is secretly pleased that Kira has reconnected with her selfish sluit side, and allows her some orgasms before hauling her off the cock and putting Joseline to the test. Can she gets her tits zapped, resist cumming on that giant cock in her pussy, and recite the rules? Watch to find out.
Duration: 1:14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Teen Trained to Serve Orgy by Submissive Anal Queen Kira Noir

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chanel Preston Returns to Hogtied!! Rainbow City

Cast: Chanel Preston ,The Pope
Genres: Brunette ,big dick ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Suspension ,Handler ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,brunet
I’ve been waiting for a long time to get Chanel tied up so that I could do hardcore shit to her. I met her early in her career and have watched her over the years blossom into a very powerful Domme. That’s not what she is here for today, but rather just the opposite. The plan is to make her totally helpless in tight bondage and, torment her, and make her orgasm harder than she ever has before.
We begin with her in a spider web of rope in a standing position. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her amazing body. I slap, flog, pinch, and prod her to get a feel for what this slut can take. She seems like she can take a little more pain that I originally thought, so the torment begins.
Next she is in a partial suspension, bent over, and her arms pulled up into a stappado. Her ass gets spanked, then flogged, and then her hungry pussy is fucked, but not before we fill her ass with a metal hook and tie it to her hair.
It’s time to make this slut fly, so we put her in an inverted hogtie suspension. Her wrists are tied to her ankle and she hangs there helplessly while I have my way with her slutty body and pussy.
In the final scene we put her in a position that best represents her as the slut that she is. She is on her back with her legs spread wide and after a little pain I fuck her and finger bang her so hard that she is speaking gibberish. Her mind is blown with non stop orgasms!!
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Returns to Hogtied!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale Watseka

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissive Wife Part II West College Corner

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Wife Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Selma Sins - The Lying Sinner Billerbeck

He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selma Sins - The Lying Sinner

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed! Hickory Hills

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, ‘best hurry!’ she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her… Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra. The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible…
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mona Wales Anally Electrofucks Hot Redhead Barbary Rose! Chisago City

Cast: Mona Wales ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Electrical Play ,Slave ,shaped ,bottom ,Electro Plug ,Tattoo ,switch ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,unshaved
Latex domme mona Wales dominates hot redhead Barbary Rose with electro predicament bondage, finger banging, pussy licking, inverted suspension, face sitting, the cattle prod, a wired butt plug, and an anal electrified dildo fucking!
Duration: 45:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales Anally Electrofucks Hot Redhead Barbary Rose!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marley Blaze - Blaze-in Bondage (720_high) East Candia

The hot new fetish brand, presents Fetish Chronicles. With The world's most celebrated names in domination and submission.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley Blaze - Blaze-in Bondage (720_high)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - London River, Danarama - Virtually Broken Manteo

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22544kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - London River, Danarama - Virtually Broken

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secretary Part II Tres Arroyos

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Claire Adams and Eva Angelina Kemerovo

Cast: Eva Angelina ,Claire Adams
Wiredpussy is dedicated to bringing you the freshest, hottest faces in porn. This week we bring you Eva Angelina, who’s big tanned tits, shaved pussy and beautiful face make her one of the most sought after girls in the industry. There is nothing like seeing one of these classically beautiful porn girls from LA come to Wiredpussy and get worked over in a bondage and BDSM experience unlike anything they could ever dream up. Claire dishes out the full gamut out punishments, binding Eva’s beautiful tits and shocking them with electric clamps, combining tease and denial with pussy torment, amazing pussy licking, cattle prodding, strap-on action and more! Eva took ever ounce of electricty that was given to her and maintained her sassy sneer throughout. If you like smart ass subs this is the shoot for you!
Duration: 1:07:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams and Eva Angelina

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tia Ling Can orgasms be a form of torment? Short answer is Yes Saint Cloud

Cast: Tia Ling
Genres: Bondage ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Big Tits ,Pain ,Domination ,Fingering ,fake boobs ,Asian
Very few people have Tia Ling’s problem. She can NOT control her orgasms. Her body betrays her; her mind is not strong enough to fight them off. But worst off all, after the first one, they get more and more intense to the point of physical torment.
We make Tia cum until we think she is going to break. She cums so hard and so often it becomes painful pleasure - so sensitive that Tia is losing her mind. She screams, her body contorts, she screams, she begs for it to stop, she screams. We make this girl cum so much that we truly stop because we fear for her well-being.
In the end, Tia describes this as her most intense orgasm scene ever, and pretty much wants to try it again.
Duration: 23:47

File size: 532.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tia Ling Can orgasms be a form of torment? Short answer is Yes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3 Borama

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 787.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whore Pride Eakly

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Carly Parker
Genres: big dick ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Blowjob ,muscular ,fake boobs ,Curvy ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Rough Sex
Carly Parker takes pride in being a slut and a whore. She’s a little nervous about bondage and SM but the idea of being fucked too excites her. Carly is gagged, bound, manhandled, punished and fucked in every available whole by TJ. Her large DD breasts are tied up, smacked and groped. She’s allowed to cum as a reward for her submission and then her bound body is sprayed with cum.
Duration: 59:23

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Pride

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey Dengkil

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra & Lisa West Islip

Strapped to a steel platform salacious slave Sandra is wheeled into the warehouse toward her waiting Mistress, Lisa. Sandra - a big-titted MILF captivatingly captured in a catsuit made of fine mesh, leather corset, a Gwen hood securing her silver hair and sealing her lips - is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming, groping, tickling hands of her similarly suited comely captrix, Lisa. A most devious device is constructed before them by their handy, hunky helper, allowing Lisa - luscious lesbian Domme - to strut in stilettos around her pole-tied pretty plaything, pressing all the right buttons with a powerful probe of pulsating pleasure.
Bonus – On Screen Bondage Installation & Behind the Scenes Footage!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop Hamler

Cast: Maggie Mayhem ,Mark Davis
Genres: Sub ,Public ,Vaginal Penetration ,big dick ,Brunette ,Gag ,Pierced Pussy ,Electrical Play ,Ball Gag ,muscular
Please welcome local amateur Molly Mayhem to Public Disgrace. Maggie is now joining the ranks of girls who want their first boy girl on camera sex experience to happen in public while everyone watches. We take Maggie to a barber shop and whore her out to the patrons. She is made to give blowjobs and get fucked by complete strangers while being simultaneously punished with electricity, clamps, and corporal punishment. She gets four loads of cum in her hair and some beautiful marks to remember the day by. I’m sure you will enjoy watching this new girl get fucked and jizzed on, I know everyone in the shop did.
Duration: 1:12:42

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goldie Rush Thun

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I know Goldie is capable of getting fucked up and dealing with the pain. I know that she enjoys the suffering while in tight bondage. Having this knowledge makes it easier for me to get in her little head and play my games. The day starts with and and maintains that level of abuse for the entire day. Goldie is used like a cute little piece of meat with her flesh an my stomping ground for whatever I want to do to her.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goldie Rush

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Silver Dress Part II San Anselmo

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lily Thot - Goddess Of The Loo (2024) Bevier

Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM
Dr. Mercies was feeling down. He worried his life has been consumed by filth. So Lily became a very filthy being for him--the Goddess of the Loo. She absorbed the doctor's bodily fluids and inner sadism into her own being. In this way, the doctor was redeemed. This session has plenty of hard anal sex, with piss drinking, frozen cum drinking and snorting, anal swirlies, toilet brush play, liquid soap cock sucking, and fluids to the eye. As you'd expect, Lily loved being the doctor's Goddess. It was a wonderful day in the bathroom for both.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6030kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Goddess Of The Loo (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Selfie Secretary Calumet

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selfie Secretary

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD