BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Devastating Bondage La Mata

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Rip her clothes off and let's have a look at this slut. She begins like all the rest, but this one seems different. Something about her brings out the worst in The Pope, and for her this could be bad. She is tormented and brutalized in extreme bondage, yet she seems to need this experience. Something is driving her to endure and sexualize the suffering, and The Pope feeds off of this.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devastating Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oh My Big Toy! Vermont

Sexy blonde Slave Delirious Hunter is ready for her Master Joseph. He brings a big toy and she takes it all like the good slave she is!
Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oh My Big Toy!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Whore's Punishment Green Cove Springs

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Anal ,Sub ,dungeon ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Spanking ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,LezDom ,Facesitting
Whipped Ass takes you back to the full service dungeon that employes buxom beauty Bella Rossi. Another boring day on the job is interrupted by head Madame, hot MILF Simone Sonay! Simone motivates her bored subordinate with spanking, cropping, and a hard flogging! She makes Bella eat her pussy and ass, then fucks her ass with a glass butt toy before delivering a hard pussy and anal strap-on fucking!
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Whore's Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lexi Belle Crownsville

Cast: Harmony ,Lexi Belle
Genres: Oral Sex ,slim ,Slapping ,Ball Gag ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Hair Pulling ,Slave
The very pretty and innocent looking Lexi Belle makes her debut at Whippedass with Harmony. She already has some experience with BDSM and enjoys crying from being flogged and as an emotional release. She also enjoys getting strap-on fucked hard with big cocks while in bondage. This is a beautiful update not to be missed!
Duration: 58:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Belle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nadia Styles and Nikki Nievez Highlands

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Nadia Styles
Genres: natural boobs ,Rimming ,LezDom ,Nipple Clamps ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Domination ,Facesitting
Nadia Styles returns for more lesbian domination and bondage. This time Nikki Nievez inflicts pain and humiliation on her willing submissive. Featuring punishment, orgasms, suspension, clamps, anal strap-on sex, ass licking and much more!
Duration: 41:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 478.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadia Styles and Nikki Nievez

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shackled Submissive Wolf Point

Cast: Orlando ,Lola Foxx
Genres: Bondage ,Pain ,BDSM ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Shackle ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Latinx
Lola begins shackled to a wall; her neck, wrists, and ankles held in place by hard steel. Her clothes are ripped from her body. her body is then turned to a bright color red as is falls under a heavy flogger. A vibe is placed between this little whore’s legs, and then we see just how submissive she can be.
Next she finds herself in an arm sleeve with her arms pulled into a strappado. This time her fragile body is attacked with a very precise cane, leaving painful welts all over her. Again the vibe returns to keep this little whore where she needs to be.
She is finished on her back, with her legs and wrists pulled high. the cane is brought out again as well as the vibe, but this time the vibe is used to torment this little whore. She is taken the darkest edge she has ever experienced and left there to decide if she wants more.
Duration: 54:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shackled Submissive

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First Sybian Ride Zoar

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Sybian Ride

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutal Bondage Purdy

We begin in a simple yet effective hands over the head standing tie. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her sexy body to be tormented. The bondage is manipulated in a way to contort her body and put her in predicament bondage. A crotch rope is added to finish the tie and make Skin completely helpless.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Training Lilly LaBeau Day 1-Evaluating the Slave Dannebrog

Cast: Lily LaBeau
Genres: slim ,switch ,Slave ,BDSM ,master ,Gimp ,Blonde ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Anal
Lilly is placed in a cage and instructed to wait for my arrival. She is removed and taken to be scrubbed down and reduce her back to just Lilly. After scrubbing her down, she is made to masturbate while being sprayed with cold water.
Now that we have cleaned the whore, she is bound and to a fuck box to test her pussy capacity. Her nipples have clamps applied to them and tied to the ceiling and pulled tight. She has a very hungry cunt, so it is filled up and made to cum over and over.
She is then tied atop the sybian and denied orgasms until she is on the verge of exploding. I allow her a final orgasm and send her away with homework.
Duration: 43:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Lilly LaBeau Day 1-Evaluating the Slave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liz – nipple puller Northallerton

Liz Rainbow! One of our resident HuCows, she has extremely sensitive nipples. Her big round puffy nipples and pointy udders make her a favorite for many people. She has had very hard times here at the farm, and we continue to torture her, because those unique nipples are a treasure that needs to be explored to the fullest. And if there is one thing Liz hates the most, it is when we use nipple clamps before her milking session. It just makes her nipples very tender, and they get pulled into the milking cups further. Well, today we take nipple clamping to the max with our nipple puller, which should really sensitize Liz’s poor nipples to the extreme, before using a milking machine on her. Poor Liz!
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14672kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz – nipple puller

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Happy Halloween! Thousand Palms

Happy Halloween from Maladaptive Behavior. This update featured on reds-realm. Pretty much everyone thats into bondage knows about reds-realm and if you dont I'd highly recommend it just for the links section alone.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4650kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 135.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Halloween!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Encased, Restrained and Tormented! Pinopolis

Cast: Natasha Starr ,The Pope
Genres: Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,brunet ,Collar ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Domination ,The Pope ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment
Natasha is not only into being tormented, but she actually makes it a sexual experience. She finds pleasure in suffering. The pain makes her smile and the bondage makes it even better. She begins with her torso locked in a foot locker and her lower half is fully exposed with wooden stakes holding her in place.
Next we have Natasha in a kneeling position, her arms in a grueling strappado, her neck in in a steel collar that is bolted to a wooden post, and her legs spread. We get to see exactly how much pain she can endure and keep that smirk on her face. She screams in agony from the torment, and her pussy gushes when the vibe is applied.
Finally she is on her back with her arms and legs pulled up leaving her completely helpless and vulnerable. Her feet are destroyed with brutal bastinado before her pussy is ravished and she is made to orgasm uncontrollably.
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Encased, Restrained and Tormented!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Auction West Union

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Two girls are taken to a private country club in iron cages to be sold at auction. Their examination and brief instructions are carried out by Miss Bee, who is very strict.
Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4218kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 846.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Life With Dr Lomp part 01 Hubbardston

An astonishing thing came to light during the domestic blow-job contest. Nike was biting about the cock put in her mouth passionately. Her prize was a brutal boob whipping session, which Nessie was watching looking worried. She can see in Lomp's eyes that she'ss be up next.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 322.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Life With Dr Lomp part 01

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stunning Ebony Slut Risco

Ana amazingly fit body is tested in every grueling bondage position. The torment tests her mental ability to process pain and get through the scenes. The orgasms push her over the final edge of sanity and she comes unraveled. Watch this beauty get pushed harder than ever before in brutal bondage at the hands of a sadistic man.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stunning Ebony Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Veruca James Sapello

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
The pace is ramping up and our pale refined starlet is dizzy and dazed. The pacing of Bars shows are relentless and without mercy. Every position gets harder and more punishing and we are onto part three of our show.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 864.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Veruca James

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Clarklake

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma Jiangchen

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Submission ,slim ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Domination
Dylan is a tough bondage whore. She whines & moans as clips & clamps are attached to her sore nipples to no avail. As she realizes that the bamboo she is bound to does not give, she resigns herself to be fucked & tormented till spent.
Duration: 53:38

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Candace Von and her huge natural booming tits Odder

Cast: Candace Von
Genres: Humiliation ,Black ,Fingering ,black hair ,Domination ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Big Tits
With in two weeks you have now witnessed both extremes to how well some one can handle Hogtied. Some can take it, and keep on taking it, others are lovers and don’t understand why you are hurting them, they like cock and want cock.
We go back to the basics with Candace. Bondage and pleasure. Every one suffers at a different level, We are the best in the world at reading models and getting everything we can out of them, from the most extreme to the timid. Candace gave all she could, and we thank her for it!
Duration: 51:22

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candace Von and her huge natural booming tits

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Ivy Addams Filthy Peaceful Valley

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys
The receptionist here has a very interesting job. She doesn't just answer phones and tend to the waiting room, she also keeps an eye out for any tasty pieces of tail that come through the doors.
Duration: 46:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ivy Addams Filthy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fishnet Catsuit White Armbinder Rigby

Mina wears a sexy fishnet catsuit, shiny waist cincher and ballet boots. She shows off her soft white zipper armbinder.
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5609kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fishnet Catsuit White Armbinder

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirty, Dirty Whore Zhumadian

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: shaved ,smooth ,Fingering ,Handler ,BDSM ,Hitachi ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Couple ,natural boobs
Jessie Cox is certainly no stranger to Device Bondage. This sexy little blond ex-gymnist-turned-bondage slut has done shoots with us over the last couple of years. When she shows up on set with obnoxious neon nail polish and that trademark smart ass smirk, we know we’re going to have to work extra hard to remind our pint size friend who’s in charge here.
We bind Jessie inside a wooden box with her legs spread, kind of like a gift to ourselves. We flog her small, firm tits and smooth hairless pussy. We clothespin her clit, nipples, tongue, and the tips of her fingers: that ridiculous nail polish deserves punishment. We make matching zippers down her lean torso, then take out the Hitachi and make her cum twice - once for each zipper.
We flip the box back, and break out the hose, running cold water all over our dirty girl. It’s for your own good! We fill Jessie’s cunt with a dick and vibe and watch her cum like a whore as the box fills up with water.
Duration: 20:06

File size: 449.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty, Dirty Whore

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Happy Valentines Day 2017 Cache

My girlfriend, Amanda Foxx, and I have just one itsy bitsy tiny request for Johnny on Valentine's Day....tie us up together, so we can roll around admiring each other in demanding hog ties. Johnny is never one to say no to ladies who ask to be tied up....especially if we're talking multiple girls who wish to be tied together! As, you may have guessed, Johnny readily obliges our request. We model for him in our adorable matching nighties, red for me and white for Amanda, little panties, garter belt and stockings, before he throws us down on the bed and works us up into artfully masterful hog ties with white rope for me and the red rope for Amanda to contrast out lingerie. Then, hmmmm... what else is missing? Oh yes!! Ball gags! Johnny pops some drool promoting gags into our mouths and let's us roll around the bed together to our hearts' content. This is turning out to be one quite satisfying Valentine's Day!
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Valentines Day 2017

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Elise Graves Sore Screams South Shore

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
Elise Graves always screams the best when she has a hood over her face. The claustrophobic confines allow just enough air flow to let her put her lungs to work. It is amazing that she does not go hoarse.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Elise Graves Sore Screams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whippedass - Alison Rey & Kimmy Kimm - Harder Mommy! Pagri

Today, Alison Rey takes real good care of her little fuck-toy Kimmy Kim. It’s her first time at Kink so Kimmy Kim is excited and eager to be a good slut for her “Mommy” in the dungeon and wants her to do anything she desires to her submissive, willing body. To start the day Alison stuffs a ball-gag in Kimmy’s mouth to shut her up, and nipple clamps on her pretty tits to pinch her sensitive nipples. Bent over a box with her ass in the air, Kimmy’s pussy is exposed and available to Ms. Rey to have her way. Alison whips Kimmy’s ass with the flogger and the paddle and then fingers her wet pussy as she continues to beat her ass and thighs. Kimmy giggles, moans, and begs “Harder Mommy!’ repeatedly. Alison sits Kimmy up with her legs spread wide and vibes her pussy until she orgasms. Next Kimmy is laying down on her side, all tied up with nowhere to go. She is wearing pink fishnet stockings and heels that look extra hot as she is restrained in bondage. Alison throat fucks Kimmy with a fat strap-on dildo to get it all wet and then fucks little Kimmy’s tight hole. She steps it up a notch and adds the Hitachi to her clit to take Kimmy over the edge with orgasms and then licks her pussy clean from all the cum. Finally Kimmy is bound tight in rope in a full suspension while Ms. Rey teases her submissive slut, crops her feet and clit and makes Kimmy lick her pussy and ass. She puts more clothespins on Kimmy’s tongue and pussy and spreads her wide open to fully taste her while intermittently tapping her clit with the crop. It drives Kimmy crazy as she moans louder and louder and falls into total orgasmic ecstasy.
Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whippedass - Alison Rey & Kimmy Kimm - Harder Mommy!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lesbian Slave Training Ariel X Featured Trainer Bobbi Starr Homewood

Cast: Ariel X ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,Role Play ,top ,Foot Torment ,Pain ,Anal ,Flogging ,Bondage ,Athletic ,Female Slave
Bobbi is here to show 010 some humility. 010 is known for being one of the most athletic models at Kink. She is fit and trained in MMA, so she knows how to defend herself. Bobbi starts by making her stand there and be physically pushed around. Her face shows frustration as she is shoved and when Bobbi sees this she takes 010 to the ground and climbs on top of her. She then rains down brutal and sadistic punishment. 010 attempts to defend herself, but the point of this is to show submission.
Now suspended in a hogtie, she is defenseless against Bobbi and her massive strap on cock. 010 has a high opinion of her ability to suck cock, so Bobbi puts her to the test. It’s quickly apparent that she does not live up to her said ability. After toying with her for a bit Bobbi fucks her in to oblivion, pushing her closer and closer to an exploding orgasm, only to deny her in the end.
Bobbi moves on to test her pain management by abusing her pussy while she is bound in a pile driver position. Flogging, slapping, clamps and the cattle prod are used to tenderize her pussy. More foot torment is issued and then Bobbi sadistically torments her body with a cattle prod until 010 proves her toughness by taking the cattle prod to her pussy. She is now allowed to cum as much as she wants with Bobbi’s fist inside of her abused pussy.
Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Slave Training Ariel X Featured Trainer Bobbi Starr

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Garage Night Out Port Orange

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rose Stephenville

Cast: Rose
Genres: LezDom ,Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Strap On ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo ,Slave ,Rope Bondage
Rose can take a huge amount of electricity and is mercilessly shocked while in bondage. She asks for the samurai while suspended and has an explosive orgasm!
Duration: 21:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 247.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harem Girls II Estcourt Station

It will be October before you know it, so I had to get some more costumes updated before time comes! And, this update is a real treat!
I had my good friend Fayth-on-Fire over to my room at FetishCon and Johnny kept joking that he was the Sheik and we had to obey his commands and satisfy his every whim.
Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3619kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 106.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harem Girls II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My New Tickle Pet new bdsm porn videos Don Juan

Cast: Anna Kovachenko
Genres: Bastinado, Pet Play, Tickling
Anna is just relaxing at home until an intruder busts in and tells her to surrender herself or face the consequences. Reluctantly, she agrees, but what is she in for?The next thing she knows, Anna is wrapped from head to toe, with her arms and legs bound like a pet! With her mobility severely restricted, her captor begins her training. First he tickles her vulnerable bare soles, training her to not move, then adding in some bastinado too!
Duration: 14:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My New Tickle Pet new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girlfriend in trouble Saint Thomas

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.
Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriend in trouble

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gag Talk Arequipa

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.
Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gag Talk

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine Port Norris

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caprice Hunter Port Byron

"I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caprice Hunter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Juliette March Lamoille

It's no secret how much Juliette loves bondage and to be tormented. She craves it almost as much as she craves fucking, and that's a lot. The Pope pulls out all of the stops and makes sure that Juliette is suffering all day long. He gets into her head and mind fucks her on top of all of the other sadistic torments he dishes out to her. She take it all in stride, because she's a pain slut and thats her job.
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ewelina total tickle madness on the table part 3 new bdsm porn videos Jurbarkas

Genres: Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Foot Tickling, Tickling Armpits
The last clip from the first session with Ewelina who discovers how ticklish she is. First, he tickles her feet and Ewelina bursts into beautiful laughter. The real madness starts when she tickles her armpits.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13311kbps
Audio: 127kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ewelina total tickle madness on the table part 3 new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Rauma

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leather Dugway

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Position Training: Advanced Rancho Santa Margarita

Cast: Shay Tiziano ,Maestro Stefanos ,Bella Rossi
Genres: shaved ,Collar ,Public ,other hair color ,Slave ,natural boobs ,slim ,Sub ,Big Tits ,brunet
Introducing the most comprehensive workshop on Slave Position Training ever released on video! The Upper Floor’s own Maestro Stefanos his wife and lifestyle collared slave Shay present this advanced, detailed tutorial on a wide range of slave positions and their uses, including <strong>The Upper Floor’s 12 slave positions< strong>. You’ll learn use of Stress positions, Service positions, Sexual positions and more, for public and private ceremony, play, and protocols. You’ll also learn the mental and physical effects of position training–for both the Dom and the submissive type, plus how to develop your own specific slave positions for tying bondage, fostering obedience and self-esteem, enhancing sex, or even for punishment.
This tutorial builds upon the basics demonstrated in Stefanos & Shay’s previous protocol video; <strong>see: <a href="www.kink shoot 37320">Protocol & Position Training< a>< strong> on Kink University.
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Position Training: Advanced

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

2 Whores in Predicament Bondage, Tormented and Made to Lick Pussy Barquisimeto

Cast: Anna De Ville ,Marica Hase ,The Pope
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Petite ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,Asian ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Choking
Take bondage legend, Marica Hase, and put her with a bondage newbie, Anna DeVille and tie them together a make them pleasure each other as they are being tormented. This sounds like enough, but we continue the process throughout the entire day. the bondage gets to be more grueling and the suffering is increasing with every scene.
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Whores in Predicament Bondage, Tormented and Made to Lick Pussy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears Samudh Prakarn

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch Laverne

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo
Sexy little Lyla Storm. What a messy and dirty slut this one is. She is here today to be utterly destroyed by dick in the fast paced action that is a Bars live show.
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feisty Latina is Captured Saint Paul Park

Kristina Rose is back and she's hotter than she's ever been. Kristina is a classy bitch that likes to let her hair down and be tormented in bondage. She's such a masochistic submissive who is willing to endure almost anything to please her dominant, that you can't help but want to punish her. She is subjected to extreme bondage and menacing torment before she is fucked in the ass and made to cum against her will.
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feisty Latina is Captured

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Proxy Paige Lowber

Proxy is bound standing bent in a stripper like pose, tits out - ass out. Orlando takes advantage of her round booty and canes her ass. Nipple clamps stretched out and tied. Inflatable anal dildo. Made to orgasm. He primes her up, ripening the cunt for her next predicament. Bitch is bound uncomfortably on a box and blindfolded. Hot wax is painfully administered to her body. Tweezers-style clamps are added to her nipples, and one extremely painful clamp added to her clit. Tormented with poky sticks, her ass and pussy are rammed at the same time with thick dildos.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2427kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proxy Paige

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liz Rainbow and Venom Evil – shocking lesbians Swanlake

Liz Rainbow brought her girlfriend Venom Evil for this challenge! They will get shocked at level 10 while they try to pleasure each other! Fun times!!!
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14697kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow and Venom Evil – shocking lesbians

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queen Dalvinas Face Down Foot Tickling! new bdsm porn videos Dickinson

Genres: Bastinado, Pet Play, Tickling
Nicole didn't know that I was planning to do a little foot sniffing and lick tickling (aka lickling) too!Nicole starts in sneakers and black socks. Nicole had been in these shoes/socks for at least 4 hours at this point so when I took her shoes off her socks were damp with sweat! I just had to get some sniffs in and I was greeted with an amazing scent! I think she may have worn these socks multiple days!I do some sock tickling to start before slowly peeling them off to show Nicole's beautiful soles! This clip is almost entirely finger (and tongue) tickling. At one point I do use a hairbrush but it's only for a minute or two before I go back to finger tickling.
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 8870kbps
Audio: 389kbps

File size: 585.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Dalvinas Face Down Foot Tickling! new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2 Suffolk

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexuallyBroken 2017-2018 Videos, Part 3 Newark

They claim to be the most authentic and realistic bondage and rough sex site on the internet.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 23.1 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken 2017-2018 Videos, Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Insex - Tests part 14 Falkenberg

Two young innocents are taken through the Insex test. string bondage, tickling, foot torture, nipple clamps, and pussy. Two very wet, drooling pussies, one pink, one beautifully dark. Mr. Pogo’s energetic work on the first pussy elicits thick, milky pussy juice. The second cunt is dripping before Mr. Pogo ever gets to it.
Format: avi
Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1190kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Tests part 14

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beretta James Porus

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Ora
Beretta James is one of the hottest Porn Stars you never heard of. She is local to The Bay Area and has only ever shot for 2 companies. At 35 years of age Beretta is one of the hottest people on the planet, and not only that but she loves being bound, dominated and sexually roughed up. The perfect woman!
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD