Abbywinters.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Claudia V - Masturbating

Description:
Claudia sits on the counter, teasingly tugging at the string that is barely keeping her top tied together. She loosens it to reveal her transparent pastel bra and the crystal necklace nestled in her cleavage, then, turns around to proudly show off how her tight denim shorts hug the curves of her spectacular booty. She sensually undoes her zipper, uncovering see-through thong panties, which have a few dark hairs protruding through the delicate fabric. After peeling off her knickers, she dangles them from one perky nipple.Claudia gets on all fours with her hips in the air, and happily pulls her ample bum cheeks apart, to reveal her anus. Then, she hops back up on the counter, with her brunette hair cascading over her tan lined breasts, and opens her legs wide with a warmly inviting smile. She strokes her fuzzy pubic hair with her fingers, then uses them to spread her meaty labia, providing intimate perspectives on her pussy. To cool off after a long day, Claudia heads to the backyard and turns on the hose. First she douses her hair, then points it between her legs to tease her clit with a burst of water, playfully giggling all the while.
Model:
Claudia V
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : 38556_Claudia_V_Solo_2_master_SQ.mp4
File Size : 381.8 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:48:23

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:38556_Claudia_V_Solo_2_XL_stills.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:38556_Claudia_V_Solo_2_master_SQ.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Rosanna

Description:
Beautiful Rosanna is pregnant And it_s true what they say about yummy mummies glowing. She looks naturally wonderful, her already DD breasts have grown bigger- her belly is showing now, nice and round. This will be her first child and everything about her body is changing- except her bum- that has remained exactly the same, deliciously squeezable. If she_s not already one of your favourites she will be after you enjoy some of her other shoots
Model:
Rosanna
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_rosanna6vid1.wmv
File Size : 233.1 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:48

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:r_rosanna6.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_rosanna6vid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Marigold

Description:
AEE (Adult Entertainment Expo) model for abbywinters.com, Marigold poses outdoors in far north Queensland. Extra-large images are available as an option on her page.See who_s coming up on the schedule later in January by clicking on the Coming Attractions thumbnails on this page. Hover over a thumbnail to see its ETA.
Model:
Marigold
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_r_marigold3.zip
Flyfiles RAR:xl_r_marigold3.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Fallon

Description:
Fallon_s hair is extra-red for this redux stills shoot. Did you know that Fallon can lick her own nipples? Let her show you. She_ll also show you a great picture of her clit with the hood pulled back. Thanks Flatspin for the liquid filled dildo. It_s the same colour as Fallon_s hair. Here are more details about the Dildo Drive.
Model:
Fallon
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:r_fallon2.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Cristina

Description:
This Intimate Moments video features Cristina, a dark haired, dark nippled Guatemalan. She slips out of her bra and undies and tries masturbating in a number of positions before she finds one to her liking. The bending over and reaching down method works out the best for her.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_cristina1vid.wmv
File Size : 100.85 MB
Duration : 00:09:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_cristina1vid.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Shee-Ra

Description:
In bright and natural outdoors surroundings gorgeous, She-ra expends some energy with her twirling ribbon, the smooth curves the ribbon makes as it moves through the air compares and compliments the soft sensual texture of her tanned skin and long dark hair.After wards she stands alone in the green open field pulling on and removing her clothing the yellow top which conceals her pert breasts and vivid pattered skirt hiding her smooth shaved pussy soon fall away and She-ra_s play in the park becomes something a little more intimate.
Model:
Shee-Ra
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_shee-ravid1.wmv
File Size : 266.4 MB
Duration : 00:16:54

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_shee_ra_2.zip
Flyfiles RAR:xl_shee_ra_2.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_shee-ravid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Sally P

Description:
Such an expressive young lass Both a cheeky smile and a shocked gasp of pleasure are equally displayed. Thanks go to Yusa for sending in the cute purple dildo Sally P evidently had so much fun with. Some wonderful close-ups so you can see exactly how creamy she gets.Send in a dildo, a model chooses it out of a selection, uses it in a shoot and keeps it close to her bedside table forever and ever Easy peasy
Model:
Sally P
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_sally_p2vid1.wmv
File Size : 185 MB
Duration : 00:11:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:r_sally_p2.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_sally_p2vid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Nancie

Description:
Nancie_s on the back patio among all the greenery and private atmosphere. Her bra is see-through, but she takes it off anyway for the best look at her boobs. Nancie has a nice rack and very pretty blonde hair. She shows off everything she_s got in explicit detail and in close-ups.Anneke takes you on a walking tour around the city and fills you in on all of this week_s sexiest models in the Video Newsletter. Be sure to get a coupon code from this VNL for a discount on your membership.
Model:
Nancie
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : nancievid1.mpg
File Size : 365.22 MB
Resolution : 512x288
Duration : 00:21:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nancie.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nancievid1.mpg

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Narida

Description:
Narida_s first shoot was good, but this Redux goes beyond my wildest dreams. I love her in her glasses, with her hair back, and wearing shorts on her long tanned legs. From her little goosebumps on her boobs to her extra-thick bush with girlcum, I love this modelOur forums have a few rules of order that keep it a pleasant place for members, staff, and models alike. They can be found at the top of the forum pages, and mostly they are just common sense. Don_t be rude to others, be respectful. Don_t post about politics or religion - our members have many opinions on these topics and to bring them up will surely cause tempers to flare. These and a few other more specific rules can be found in the Forum Rules.
Model:
Narida
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_naridavid1.wmv
File Size : 114.53 MB
Duration : 00:10:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:narida_2.zip

Download VIDEO: