Abbywinters.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Alexiah

Description:
She_s back, and sans hair dye this time Alexiah is nursing a bit of muscular pain recently, and she_s willing to tell how it came about... you may want to listen carefully in the first few minutes. As they say: no pain, no gain. Even just retelling the story gets her a little worked up - she takes the time to release the built-up tension in the end.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_alexiahvid1.wmv
File Size : 99.41 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:09:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_alexiahvid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Behind The Scenes- Backstage 170 - Young Female Photographers

Description:
Glam me up. Make my hair look big. Dress me in colourful frills. Drag along some huge bulky synthesizers with loads of buttons and those hexagonal-shaped electronic drum pads. It_s the 80_s Girls retro party again, this time in backstage - it_s spectacular, fun and candid. And when you_re done with all that, flip the vinyl record over to side B and check out behind the scenes of some of the other cool shoots we had going around at the time - you_ll hear about how great Adeline_s house was, see Tanja by the big picture window, and find out how Rosita stuck it to the weather gods in her shoot...
Model:
Backstage 170
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:170.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Johanna

Description:
For Feedback to us or from us, go to the Feedback page to let us help you with a problem of any kind, or you can tell Abby something good or bad about the site directly.The girl with the striking eyes is back and she_s hotter than ever. Johanna_s zebra undies don_t stay on long, and when they come off they reveal a hairless beaver. Have a really good look at it in the Extra Large Images. Johanna_s first photo shoot is here and it was amazing too.
Model:
Johanna
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_johanna2vid.wmv
File Size : 151.24 MB
Duration : 00:12:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_r_johanna.zip
Flyfiles RAR:xl_r_johanna.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_johanna2vid.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Olay

Description:
Rubbing her crotch through her undies and her breasts through her bra, Olay begins to get herself excited. She removes all of her undergarments and it_s skin on skin, fingers on nipples and pussy. Olay has an intense orgasm when the feelings become too strong to bear and she bursts into an orgasmic release.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_olay2vid1.wmv
File Size : 167.08 MB
Duration : 00:10:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_olay2vid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Bethany

Description:
Bethany has returned for a redux photo shoot and she looks as hot as ever. She peels off her undies from beneath her skirt and reveals her well-trimmed pussy first. Next off is her shirt and bra leaving her with only a large beaded necklace to cover her breasts. It doesn_t cover much and soon she_s left naked with just a smile.
Model:
Bethany
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Flyfiles RAR:r_bethany.zip
Flyfiles RAR:r_bethany.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Elizabeth C - Glasses

Description:
I wonder if Elizabeth C is as innocent as she appears with her librarian_s assistant look and demure glasses. I think not. She looks like she has a bit of a wild streak in her. She readily takes off her bra and slides down her undies until she_s wearing only a skirt, with a bare bottom underneath. And Elizabeth sitting naked in a chair looks very happy to be here with us at abbywinters.
Model:
Elizabeth C
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : elizabeth_cvid1.wmv
File Size : 156.45 MB
Duration : 00:09:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:elizabeth_c.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:elizabeth_cvid1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Girl Girl- Angie Odette - Tongue In Ass

Description:
Angie Odette make love in a most romantic location - in front of the fireplace on a white shag rug. They must have been inspired by it because they have great sex, including anal. There are lots of pussy close-ups and girlcum to be seen in this hot set.
Model:
Angie &amp Odette
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : g_angie_odette_beforevid1-000.wmv
File Size : 188.27 MB
Duration : 00:11:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:g_angie_odette.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:g_angie_odette_beforevid1-000.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Behind The Scenes- Backstage 180 - Best Friends Taking Nude Photos

Description:
There are loads of hot models in this week_s Backstage 180. Too many to mention them all but here_s a sampling. There_s Ava, Rosalie Celina, Paula, and Annette P. You can see what they were doing behind the scenes between the camera clicks.Penny_s hanging out in the office on this holiday week, so she had the time to post a few new photos of herself looking marvelous.
Model:
Backstage 180
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Flyfiles RAR:backstage_180.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Abigail

Description:
Abigail is so sexy as she squirms around on the bed in her underwear. She moans and contorts herself until she comes. Abigail is a really pretty girl and very hot.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_abigailvid.wmv
File Size : 122.46 MB
Duration : 00:07:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_abigailvid.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Cici

Description:
Sue-Ann_s got her summery beach hat on and the girls are driving to the beach, hosting the Video Newsletter as they go. Gabrielle_s in the back seat and they_re cruising for some fun in the sun. Along the way they tell us all about what_s coming up on the site this week. How cool is that?Cici_s a foxy brunette in a bright blue bra. She wastes no time getting her hands down her knickers and spreading her lips for us. Check-out those terrific dark and pointy nipples
Model:
Cici
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : cicivid1.wmv
File Size : 161.01 MB
Duration : 00:10:13

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:cici.zip

Download VIDEO: